It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Randy Cramer - U.S. Marine Operations On Mars

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Some of you have already complained of project camelot, however, there are at least 20 interviews by other people so don't get disinterested because of that. Link to other videos below.

Here is another interview so if people could stop complaining of camelot and focus on Randy Kramer that would be great

evelorgen.com...

is going public with his testimony about his service for the Mars Defense Force. The MDF is part of the Earth Defense Force, a UN “Unacknowledged Special Access Program”. His recruitment in 1987 into the “US Marine Corps Special Section” began a 20 year tour of duty working for the Mars Defense Force, which is the primary defense unit that protects the Mars Colony Corporation. This defense unit recruits people from many military services globally to protect the interests of the MCC, which consists of five civilian space colonies. Aries Prime is the main human “headquarters” on Mars, and is located inside of a crater.

www.intellihub.com...

Surprisingly, Cramer reveals that he is being given the green light to go ahead and speak publicly about his experiences. As part of the “USMC ss” (United States Marine Corps – Special Service), he states that his commander, Brigadier-General Julian Smythe, has given him full permission to share his story. Cramer claims his supervisor actually wanted him to speak publicly about it. If Cramer is authentic and telling the truth, this means the official military and governmental endorsement to release a massive amount of sensitive and classified information, all of which would normally be kept completely hidden from the public under that hackneyed rubric “national security”. It means Government-sanctioned Mars disclosure.

All youtube related interview videos - www.youtube.com...

So what do you guys think? fraud or legit?
edit on 11-6-2015 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/11/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/11/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Fake all the way. If they were going public with something like this,why would a soldier's 'supervisor' be given by permission by his superiors to allow a mere Captain to make the disclosure.Something this important would come from no one less then the president of the United States himself.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Project Crapalot. hmm, these guys get the naive when they first start with conspiracy theories.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18 So? He was told to give out the information about his time on Mars and related government projects. The only ways he was able to give proof are either made up or the government knew anyone would think it was made up. I can create this tomorrow, just need Word and a blog and presto, I lived on mars.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Imagewerx

You're assuming too much. You don't know the reason behind the supervisor's permission. You can't discount this info for the reason that it's not how you think it should be carried out. This has never happened before so to presume (x) is how it should and would happen and any evidence to the contrary must then be wrong is poor reasoning.

You would like the president to be the one for something this important but what you like means nothing.

a reply to: scubagravy

There are rather large number of interviews, i just picked this one because it was the first i watched but there's plenty more interviews in the link provided

a reply to: reldra

Yes you can make up what you like, but any story can be but that doesn't discount it because of that.

"The only ways" According to what? you know how the government handles these things personally to know first hand how it 'only' can be leaked?
edit on 11-6-2015 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I'll be honest when I say I did not watch the video because I just can't bring myself to watch anything involving project Camelot. (A few years ago, I watched a vid by them where a CLEAR meth-head was representing them with all sorts of BS ufo nonsese..)

With that said... There have been many accounts of ex-marines or ex "officials" coming out talking about already manned, and highly advanced "operations" on Mars. A few have been reported here on ATS. In every case so far, they were deemed nutcases, kooks and delusional basket cases.

I find this topic interesting only because there's more than just a couple people who have made this claim. There was a poster on ATS not too long ago.. A very credible and knowledgeable poster here on ATS specializing in aircraft, aircraft mechanics etc, he also clearly had some very inside info that most people do not have. This poster (without naming names) out of the blue started posting some wild things, which, if you didn't know them on a personal level, most would think went wildly insane.

Here is the link to the thread I speak of (the trigger for me, but there are other related threads), although, you really need to read quite far into it to get what I'm talking about.

Weird California sighting

For this reason alone, I take threads like this a little more seriously these days.

edit on 11-6-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Very nice sci fi, thats all this is LOL

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18

I would say 100% of videos on that site are full of at least 90% crap. It should be called www.HOAX.crap.onU

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
TBH Project Camelot belongs in the same group as BIN.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
ET exists but this guy is FOS

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

It's sort of derivative. I wouldn't call it nice sci-fi. It's more the sort of thing you'd read in an old Ace double.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imagewerx
Fake all the way. If they were going public with something like this,why would a soldier's 'supervisor' be given by permission by his superiors to allow a mere Captain to make the disclosure.Something this important would come from no one less then the president of the United States himself.

No way. There is totally know way it would happen how you say. Think about diplomacy and how the president could not be the one to release this. It would have to come from the back door, not the front door. Too many worm cans would open all kinds of trouble for the president. Something like this will never come from a president. That doesn't mean this isn't still fake, but it isn't fake just because you think the president should be the one to release this.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I can say one thing about the thread wookie linked in his post. it's a very long thread and it is chock full of information. Well worth the read. In fact if people wanted to learn more about ufos I would brows the aviation forum and connect the dots. might not find aliens but if you grasp what were talking about over there its potentially mind blowing if your into the sciency tech stuff and want to know what the future holds in aviation and aerospace.

Might also answer a lot of ufo questions regarding certain phenomena and I ain't talking about the cia blaming the U2 spy plane on every sighting.

edit on 11-6-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: andre18
Some of you have already complained of project camelot

Obvious trash like this is why. Why would you ask if this is legit?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I'm going to have to buy some taller boots.
This is some deep caca del toro.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
More, the guy's venturing into illegality. I believe it's unlawful to represent yourself as a former military officer.

eta: Besides which, there's only one 'colony' on Mars, it's very small and it's all about the research. Cause the place is even worse than Planet Dirt. At least on Planet Dirt you can walk around outside without a suit. Although we'll probably all die from some funky cancer no one thought about.
edit on 11-6-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Liar liar pants on fire. Since when do commanders give a soldier the right to tell the world over a BS companies YouTube channel? Lol it's just sad anyone could believe this and I'm one to give any conspiracy a go.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

It's sad that your post has been largely ignored. I guess ignorance is bliss, LOL. This thread is teaching me a lot however, about how people react to subjects like this. It is very interesting indeed!

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18

do you actually believe what you write ? please fee free to take umbrage , but :

your " argument " and i use the term loosely - is utterly bat guanno insane [ and thats being polite ]

you are claiming - to paraphrase :

that the chain of command of a hither-too top secret " mars base mission " have decided that the best way to release the news of thier program is to " authorise " an aledged captain of [ to put it bluntly ] limited media skills - to conduct an " interview " with a gang of second rate idiots [ project cameltoe ] previously famous for a hoax about an aledged top secret space base

yup - that makes TOTAL sense < sarcasm >

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: andre18
This has never happened before

What hasn't happened before? Someone makes up a silly story, and the gullible fall for it. Just look at religions etc. There are a lot of gullible people out there, and a lot telling silly stories.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join