It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some weird sighting me, a mate and my brother saw

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Ok basically myself, my brother and a friend of mine were in my back garden for no particular reason, jus staring at the sky.

There was one particular point of light in the sky - a redish dot(we assumed to be Mars) which had some strange lights moving about it, but that's not what im posting about.

What we all saw, so it wasnt just one of our imaginations, was a point of light flying above us, moving across the sky at a huge speed, occasionally chnaging direction. Each of us was overcome with a kind of panic and fear, which was really gripping and unjustified, but nevertheless it scared the bejesus out of all of us. My brother got to frightened and went inside, while I legged in to get the camera.

When I turned the blasted thing on there was no power, which I agree, seems pretty discreditting, but it is an old camera.

Anywho, it was visible for 3-5 minutes, during which time me and my friend watched it.

Looking closely at it we noticed tht the point of light was actually not the whole thing - it was actually a large black abject, difficult to see against the night sky.

It was definitely NOT an aircraft, as it moved quicker, and did not look/ have flashing lights at the tip of wings.

It wasnt a staellite either, because it was big n black (no pun intended, no jokes wanted at the 'big black' comment).

To this day none of us know what it was, and it has not re-appeared.

Anyone had similar experiences? Any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucas_900
Anyone had similar experiences? Any thoughts?

UFO
possibly experimental craft, try googling for Black Triangles and reading reports

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiTo
try googling for Black Triangles

Hey, let's not get racist here buddy, these "Black Triangles" prefer to be called "African Amorphous-Aliens". You gotta be civil towards them, 'cause you might wake up one day and your "Canine-American" has vanished.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Interesting sighting! I wouldnt say its one of the government experimental triangles as I think they have three lights in a triangular formation, so this sounds like a ufo. You say to this day you haven't worked out what it was, does this mean it happened some time ago, and not last night?

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
ye it was quite some time ago, but i only recently thought about posting it.

It made no sound which is y im inclined to think that it wasnt man made, and there are no airbases nearby capable of launching a major jet aircraft like the aurora or similar.

top topics

join