It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bring Them Back!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Yeah James Gardner is dead . But I could think of a couple people for the recast . Tom Sizemore would play that role perfectly . Honestly if he dyed his hair I think Owen Wilson would be good to .

He always plays a smart ass anyway !! Lol
edit on 10-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Millennium with Lance Henriksen.Also Odyssey 5 with Peter Weller.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
There's a hold up in the Bronx, Brooklyn's broken out in fights
There's a traffic jamb in Harlem that's backed up to Jackson Heights
There's a scout troop short a child, Khrushchev's due at Idlewild......

Car 54 where arrrrrrre you.....

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I thought they revamped that and brought it back as ancient aliens...

New guy has a better haircut too..

(J/K)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I was actually kind of sad that they took off the show Kathy Bates was in, Harry's Law. I liked how it touched on a lot of relevant issues of the present times. Not all happy endings either.

Also liked Lie To ME. I always got a kick out of the opener of the show or during the show when they showed so many different world leaders doing the same things that the people did when they lied. Always seems like something that was somewhat subtle yet slipped in on purpose.

One last one for kicks and giggles, I think it would cool to give the show Laugh In another go with today's warpness of the world. Be interesting what some of today's comedians would come up with for it.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaneslaughta
a reply to: Akragon

MASH....Medicare Advantage Senior Housing.

I was looking for a witty response but i am drawing a blank.

LOL Wouldn't that be something though.

They just don't make em like they used to.

It's funny actually, even if you look at big production like Jupiter Ascending and strip away all the side issues and effects, it's still really just Cinderella lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
Firefly. Duh.

*drops mic, exits thread*

^ That'd be shiny !!

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I miss married with children. Isn't funny how the show outlined a man with a crappy car, nagging wife and a awful job. Now I watch reruns and I say he had a pretty good life, what does that say about the times.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Firefly would be great.

Stargate Universe

Loved Space: 1999 when I was a kid. Science on it was horrible, but still, entertaining to a 9 year old.

Really liked Columbo when I was a kid too. Don't know how they'd do it without Peter Falk though.

I miss a lot of the old westerns too: Gun Smoke, Bonanza, Big Valley, High Chaperal and my biggest favorite: Wild, Wild West.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
l could go for another Star Trek series. A Borg vs Dominion war sounds like fun.

Maybe reboots of MacGyver and Columbo could be interesting. And I loved Leverage and Burn Notice. It hasn't been too long to bring back the original cast members for those.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Firefly
Firefly
Oh... and Firefly

Other than that, I want to see:

Magnum P.I.
Quincy M.E.
All In The Family
In Search Of
Welcome Back Kotter
The Carol Burnett Show
Golden Girls
Happy Days

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
Firefly. Duh.

*drops mic, exits thread*

Yes, Firefly!

I was recently informed of it by a daughter(no cable in this house) and have been watching the episodes on Netflex. And daughter also gave me a CD of the movie they made after the cancellation. Movie entitled after the ship: Serenity.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
babylon 5

hill street blues

lastly - hurry the hell up and get " the bridge " season 3 finished [ i know its not ` bringing it back ` - but i want the danish version - all the others are poo ]

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: Skid Mark

Yeah James Gardner is dead . But I could think of a couple people for the recast . Tom Sizemore would play that role perfectly . Honestly if he dyed his hair I think Owen Wilson would be good to .

He always plays a smart ass anyway !! Lol

It could be a next generation type thing. Maybe one of them could play his son.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I LOVE MASH. Seriously. Idc what people think. Quote any character and there is a high chance I can tell you the season and episode in which they said it. I've watched so much MASH I can close my eyes and rerun episodes in my head. I'm one of those hardcore MASH fans that doesn't believe in the laugh track. lol. Funny thing is, I was born after MASH was said and done. But.. I don't know what it is about the show.. I can, have, and will, watch it until I'm dead. No rhyme or reason to my obsession..

There can be no MASH reboot.

But, as you may already know, they attempted a spinoff in the past. "After MASH" it was called, and it totally sucked.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer
We're in the midst of watching MASH on Netflix. We love it too! Never fails to make us laugh.
Back when it was airing, we had no tv. We'd catch an episode here and there at friends' houses but never got to watch it on a regular basis so it's a real treat to get to watch it from beginning to end.
In 1985 I was doing my first field school on a public site. A shadow fell over the square where I was digging. Expecting to see just another tourist, imagine my surprise when I looked into the eyes of Mike Farrell!
He was a really nice guy. He was riding a motorcycle across country just to see the country off the interstates.

We loved Golden Girls. Sophia is my role model.
More recent---I really liked Burn Notice. Fiona is my spirit sister.
There was a BBC show with Stephen Fry playing an attorney that we really liked and was sorry to see go.

We don't have cable but we do have Netflix so I can get a Quincy fix or a Rockford fix anytime.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I think we should try to focus on "possible" reboots...

Someone said The Golden Girls...

there's more then enough zombie shows out there

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Surface.

I watched the whole season with my son then CANCELLED.

GRRRRR...........

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

The entire process of bringing back a show is so dumb to me. What was the problem with it before? Why would we bring MWC back? That show was awesome how it was and doesn't need to be touched (opinion of course)

All these re-vamped movies, brought back shows and redo's are driving me nuts and they seem to so rarely make improvements. You see a strong winner like Dark Knight Trilogy and think, "wow that was great" but short of a few examples, the movies/shows were fine as they were and often come out so overdone and pathetic (again...opinion only)

Robocop did not need a reboot. Neither did...oh helll I am not going to sit here and list...most of them didn't.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I just watched Twin Peaks on Netflix. What a freak show. Once you find out who killed Laura in the second season, the show falls apart.

I guess if it came back I would check it out, but honestly the show is a bit off the wall for my taste, and I like strange shows sometimes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join