It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens exist: Here is the proof

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: Emerys
a reply to: Legman

So 70,000 annual reports of UFO sightings are not evidence?

No, they are not. Most of those are misidentifactions, and the remaining few that are actually 'unknowns' are not conclusive. If there were actual, conclusive evidence, it would be on every television station and the front page of every newspaper on the planet.

Most the remaining 'unknown' are alien spacecrafts. People have seen and interacted with these alien beings. You seem to conveniently forget that.

Oh yeah, nevermind... they're all lying, ill or mistaken. Sure...

From 1:17 (ignore the subtitles).

There, proved.

*sigh*
Again, you've proved nothing.

We read your explanations about the incident. Please, we are all eyes.

Do you not understand how remarkably unreliable witness testimony is? Or that it in no way constitutes proof of anything? I thought that point had been made enough already in this thread....

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I prefer the Greer equation !
Bs + ego + swamp gas + book signing =
Disclosure part 10

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

No, they are not. Most of those are misidentifactions, and the remaining few that are actually 'unknowns' are not conclusive. If there were actual, conclusive evidence, it would be on every television station and the front page of every newspaper on the planet.

Most the remaining 'unknown' are alien spacecrafts. People have seen and interacted with these alien beings. You seem to conveniently forget that.

There, proved.

*sigh*

Do you not understand how remarkably unreliable witness testimony is? Or that it in no way constitutes proof of anything? I thought that point had been made enough already in this thread....

Funny, testimony always seem to be 'unreliable' when it comes to UFO victims. No, sorry, it's not. They just shared an experience that involved non-human intelligencies. They're fishing, not 'dreaming'. That's all. Proof of anything? We read your explanations about the secret recording. Remember, you have TWO victims, not one. In case you were thinking to explain it as a 'misinterpretation' or 'mental instability'.
edit on 11-6-2015 by JackHill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill
Yeah i will. When i wrote those i was 18 years old. I'v spent a bit more time typing now so i know grammar a bit more.
It's difficult to read because i didn't really type up much on the internet before i had my experience. Just played video games pretty much.

i'm 24 now so it's defenantly gotten a bit better still kinda funny for myself to see how bad the punctuation is lol.

Sorry about that. I was also kinda freaking out when typing it is i only made my ATS account to post that experience.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Emerys

If we are going to go off your logic then I propose this:

Millions of kids believe in santa claus. Hundreds of thousands of kids swear they saw him.
He exists.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Your premise makes reasonable sense. Your illustrations, showing the material progress, in the last few hundred years , is interesting. They show , a species leaving life in a naturally formed biosphere , to one of its own making. So basically, a species conditioned and programed to live in its natural niche, with all the senses tuned for survival in this set of circumstances, would it necessarily be able to identify an extra terrestrial life form?. anymore than say any of the great apes, are able to define us, outside of its niche.

I think this a fantastic point... Its the microcosm, macrocosm type deal isn't it? Could we be stood next to an alien and it be invisible to us, simply because we fail to realise what it is? Do we fail to perceive something that is perceivable, just because it is unknown to us yet... ? Good point!

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: AnuTyr
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

People lieing diverts from the people who have experience. The wolf is real. Funny thing is, The alien i saw showed my friend and i one of its veried shapeshifted forms which was a large blacker than pitch black wolf with no eyes or interior detail really. Looked like a 3-D outline of a shadow impossibly black. Well it's not really impossible since i saw it. But in terms of just a black room. It would have a clear outline in a room with no light. It was pretty Trippy, Or psychedelic if you want to define Trippy as such. I wasn't on drugs and my friend i was with was having a psychotic nervious breakdown. Now he is an alcoholic.

Aliens are serious buisness.

I certainly don't want to discount your personal experiences. I think that people who are producing or elaborating on stories under hypnosis conducted by researchers with agendas are also diverting from understanding the phenomenon.

Yeah i would even discount my own quote * Visions * if under hypnosis. I would leave something like that under the predictions and dreams forum.

Hypnosis, and remote viewers who channel aliens through some sort of meditative trance defiantly muck the pool. Also abductees that absolutely swear alien greys are real, admitting to alien probbing ect also ruin it.
There are genuine experiences that even for myself. Would require witnesses to be present just to make sure they are not going crazy or hallucinating. It's during those experiences when your partner in crime says they see the exact same thing as you, knowing 2 people cannot hallucinate the same thing puts it into perspective.

But again, from the point of view of an observer reading my reenactment of my own situation is still a *Story*. Regardless of how truthful it is. The only difference between someone who is faking it and my story is there are elements within my experience that can be matched up to others experience. So what i experience, Others may experience as well. Someone could be a non-believer until they come across similar situations, Tho given the sheer horror of it. They would have a good chance of losing their sanity. Which is why i emphasize the Terror of Alien encounter.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

a reply to: ZetaRediculian

People lieing diverts from the people who have experience. The wolf is real. Funny thing is, The alien i saw showed my friend and i one of its veried shapeshifted forms which was a large blacker than pitch black wolf with no eyes or interior detail really. Looked like a 3-D outline of a shadow impossibly black. Well it's not really impossible since i saw it. But in terms of just a black room. It would have a clear outline in a room with no light. It was pretty Trippy, Or psychedelic if you want to define Trippy as such. I wasn't on drugs and my friend i was with was having a psychotic nervious breakdown. Now he is an alcoholic.

Aliens are serious buisness.

I certainly don't want to discount your personal experiences. I think that people who are producing or elaborating on stories under hypnosis conducted by researchers with agendas are also diverting from understanding the phenomenon.

The only difference between someone who is faking it and my story is there are elements within my experience that can be matched up to others experience. So what i experience, Others may experience as well. Someone could be a non-believer until they come across similar situations, Tho given the sheer horror of it. They would have a good chance of losing their sanity. Which is why i emphasize the Terror of Alien encounter.

Dude, it doesn't matter. They're even dismissing cases with multiple witnesses, that can corroborate each other version. They have their head stuck in the sand. That's the only reality here. The evidence is OVERWHELMING, it just requires that you leave aside your prejudices and actually inform yourself, properly. That's all! How come it can be so hard? Of course that having a piece of an alien vessell or alien tissue would be an excellent situation. Nobody is saying otherwise.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

NO
/

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: enlightenedservant

We can't say aliens don't exist just because we don't recognize them or their technologies. Because we simply won't notice them unless we know what to look for.

That is also my point. But the ONLY way to know that the mice are not in my house is because I do know what to look for. They have been identified. There very well may be aliens flying around not leaving a trace and blending in with our imaginations. They are not known. I have no way to know if they exist. cant do much with that. Same as if they aren't there.

I get what you're saying. I'm just pointing out how no one can say they don't exist when we don't even know what to look for. Scientists usually hedge their words by saying "life as we know it" exactly for that reason.

Personally, I think they should say "life or technology as we know it". Because some of the microscopic particles that bombard our planet every second could actually be a way intelligent life somewhere else communicates. Just as we detect vibrations within a specific range as "sound" or minute particles in the air as "smell", they may have completely different "senses" and ways to interact with their environments. And just as we can't communicate with earthworms, maybe they haven't figured out how to dumb down their communication techniques to interact with us.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

i know, i was just rambling for the sake of rambling. Nice to meet another beliver by the way.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

There, proved.

Im just going through giving you stars frankly because you are either screwing with people (and doing a masterful job) or serious and keeping the thread fun.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewsGlug

originally posted by: anonentity

Your premise makes reasonable sense. Your illustrations, showing the material progress, in the last few hundred years , is interesting. They show , a species leaving life in a naturally formed biosphere , to one of its own making. So basically, a species conditioned and programed to live in its natural niche, with all the senses tuned for survival in this set of circumstances, would it necessarily be able to identify an extra terrestrial life form?. anymore than say any of the great apes, are able to define us, outside of its niche.

I think this a fantastic point... Its the microcosm, macrocosm type deal isn't it? Could we be stood next to an alien and it be invisible to us, simply because we fail to realise what it is? Do we fail to perceive something that is perceivable, just because it is unknown to us yet... ? Good point!

I think you make a great point too.

A good way to highlight your point is to look at the sizes that humans can't detect. If alien lifeforms were the size of bacteria & their advanced spaceships were the size of gnats, we wouldn't notice them. Even if one landed on us. We'd just smack at it & go on our way. I mean, who kills a "gnat" then runs tests on it to see if there are dead alien microbes inside?

The same goes for camouflage. If aliens camouflaged themselves as tree bark, as rocks, or even as trees or grass, we wouldn't notice them. Even if we walked right beside them. We don't even notice most insects & animals that do this, and they're supposedly "primitive" creatures. So how could we hope to detect intelligent creatures with vastly greater technology than us if they don't want to be detected? They could probably make their technology blend into environments perfectly. And by that I mean temperature matching, odor matching, texture matching, etc.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Legman

There, proved.

Im just going through giving you stars frankly because you are either screwing with people (and doing a masterful job) or serious and keeping the thread fun.

Secret recording, because 'they must be lying, we'll discover when we left them alone to talk eachother', they continue talking on the event in the same stressful way.Your explanation on the incident is...? To ironize. Great job, not really.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

i know, i was just rambling for the sake of rambling. Nice to meet another beliver by the way.

Thanks, but I'm not a 'believer'. This is not religion. These are facts that people chose to ignore. Sad, but true.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

It's just the english language and how we apply our understand in what words that are chosen. You're right about it not being about belief. It's 100% certainty. For myself, once you see a saucer and a shapeshifting energy being abduct a baby. You can never go back.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Thanks, but I'm not a 'believer'. This is not religion. These are facts that people chose to ignore. Sad, but true.

You're kidding, right?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

There, proved.

*sigh*

Question: If I were to design an experiment, and perform said experiment. Dutifully recording everything, and publish that data...What would it be called?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

An experiment.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

if you are trying to compare this to aliens, then the difference is in your equipment and how they record.

Pray-tell, How do you record a species of Alien that can sap electronics of power. Teleport, And is never to far away from a spaceship that can Alter space and time? Do you plan on bringing a poloroid camera? Because that's about the only thing that will work, you know. Should you capture the right shot before they cloak or teleport out of view of the camera. Or they could just let you take a picture, Then abduct you and the camera and you would just be another missing person.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join