It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens exist: Here is the proof

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
I'm sorry. I'm not laughing at you. It's just this kind of question is hilarious. How can people be that dumb as to think life isn't elsewhere in the Universe.

If you would read my later post (on the previous page), you would see that I have no doubt that there is life elsewhere in the universe. There's a big difference between life existing somewhere in the vast cosmos, and it hanging around in our skies, though.
edit on 6/10/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

I just think people wouldn't beable to cope to a superior intelligence. Because it's already he're.

Where specifically?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emerys
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

He had over 200 scientific case studies on them. But you must not believe Psychology is a science?

He clearly overstated and over-exaggerated his 'results', and you claimed that he had "scientific, tangible evidence", which is a flat-out lie. He had stories. He had anecdotes. He had no "scientific, tangible evidence".

originally posted by: oletimer
Where specifically?

In the minds and imaginations of several people posting here, it would seem.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
I'm sorry. I'm not laughing at you. It's just this kind of question is hilarious. How can people be that dumb as to think life isn't elsewhere in the Universe.

If you would read my later post (on the previous page), you would see that I have no doubt that there is life elsewhere in the universe. There's a big difference between life existing somewhere in the vast cosmos, and it hanging around in our skies, though.

Well if you were a highly advanced alien from somewhere out there and you came across earth....sitting there looking from a safe distance at our peoples would you come say hi or would you just keep going ?

I think if it were me unless i was looking to get into a fight i would just keep moseying on my way and mark the little blue planet as a danger zone in my galactic map....

link   

He had over 200 scientific case studies on them. But you must not believe Psychology is a science?

He clearly overstated and over-exaggerated his 'results', and you claimed that he had "scientific, tangible evidence", which is a flat-out lie. He had stories. He had anecdotes. He had no "scientific, tangible evidence".

For someone who thinks an assumption is proof, can you blame him for the mix-up?

link   

i know im just laughing at people who mock the whole idea of life existing elsewhere. It's not really as comical if people say they don't know. But by counting a statement with a clearly falsified statement is kinda childish for what is supposed to be advanced intelligent beings. I know you have the right idea. I'm just saying, Its hilarious that people who act with adgree of understanding in science and have interests in the unknown as well as technology fail to hit the barrier. Honestly they should just enjoy their bleak view of the Universe as much as they can because the reality of the situation will force them into insainity.
And as for E.T being HERE. I could see reason sorta. Though, from the perspective of an alien hybrid offspring ( Human) It would be rather weird there wasn't any nearby. Intelligent life can seed life. Look at all the barren planets. How many can be teraformed?

But thinking to far into that just complicates things and it's not really funny. Gota find humor in the horror somewhere. Which is why i laugh.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

When you put it that way, no, I guess not.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Normally I disagree with you, but at least we have one thing we can agree on.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Last time I checked, people were tangible.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Do you not realize the difference between a person and a person's story? Can you actually be that dense, or are you just trolling now?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I visited Mars yesterday.

Since I am a person and am tangible, you now have tangible evidence people have visited Mars.

Do you not see the problem there?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

There should be an ATS class thread explaining basic greek logic and fallacy. Can you knock that out for us?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Proof of a high likelihood they exist is good enough for me. That and my MUFON experience center.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Legman

There should be an ATS class thread explaining basic greek logic and fallacy. Can you knock that out for us?

It would be pointless. The problem is not that people don't know, it's that they choose not to know.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

You are a tangle person, But what you say does not have to be truthful. Call it tangibility or what not.
A person is tangible. The story is just a story or experience. Filming is media, Which is tangible.

People won't get tangible evidence of advance life visiting or even interacting with people is because its all mixed in the the paranormal or rather. Situations that people can describe as paranormal. You see an alien, You try to film this alien. But your camera battery dies. What then? People don't really think of associating spiritual things to aliens. They think of aliens as just the technology. Because supernatural does not exist. At least to them they believe it. However beliefs and reality are 2 seperate things and beliefs are always a distorted view of reality which assumes no belief. It just is.
edit on pm60000003015Wed, 10 Jun 2015 23:46:53 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

Proof of a high likelihood they exist is good enough for me. That and my MUFON experience center.

There is no proof of a high likelihood. The odds of life existing outside Earth are based solely on assumption and beliefs, not facts.

This is the question you have to answer, which can't be answered right now. What are the actual odds of life evolving on planets outside Earth?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

That was my point. He claimed there was tangible evidence, since the stories came from tangible people. It's just not correct.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Except these werent just stories were they? These were psychological exams. These people were examined by one of the greatest doctors there was. It was determined that they were not crazy. That their stories were credible. Therefore tangible, scientific evidence. If there was a witness underoath on a court case. And a doctor examined the patient, ran tests, determined that this person was sane and the story credible. The courts would side with that doctor.
edit on 10-6-2015 by Emerys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

The courts would side with that doctor.

Not if the courts knew how that doctor had grossly overstated his results in the past.
Regardless, science does not operate the same way a courthouse does. You should look up the scientific method. While you're at it, you might want to look up the definitions of 'tangible' and 'evidence', because you seem to think they mean something different than they do.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Except these werent just stories were they?

Except yes, they were just stories. What were they, pictures, videos, or oral stories?

These were psychological exams. These people were examined by one of the greatest doctors there was. It was determined that they were not crazy. That their stories were credible. Therefore tangible, scientific evidence.

.... hard to figure out what to say to that.

tan·gi·ble
ˈtanjəb(ə)l/
adjective
perceptible by touch.

What about their ORAL statements can be touched? Memories are by default not tangible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join