It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens exist: Here is the proof

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Even in our dreams when we sleep we arent the only ones walking around, there is a whole world of life created within our counsiousness. I think if we opened our minds a bit and accept that we may be part of an infinate universe we may eventually have some interaction kinds of progressive enlightening interaction with some of the more intelligent life out there.

Dreams are rather interesting, you feel as if you're in a realistic world, but you are without bounds, I believe it's the key to our understanding of life.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SuspiciousTom

The level of dreams, become more and more real, until you actually think you are alive and have a job, friends , and a car. Is it a conditioning process, that you actually wake up here and now, night after night. Because In your childhood were you genuinely awake to this world, or did it take a while? , until you could be called truly awake and aware , at least as much as you are going to be.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
a reply to: ACarva

If I had a dime for every time someone has said or implicitly implied that I was a shill/disinformation agent, well, I'd have a lot of dimes. Sadly, I have yet to see one paycheck from whatever alphabet agency I apparently shill for.

What that means is you could very well be an unwitting participant in "shilling" for those creating the "shills" by way of their carefully crafted intelligence mechanisms which are integrated into media and everything else.

Caught in the net without even knowing it, and fighting for them for free. That is something to consider.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 321Go
My explanation is that there aren't any. None. Not one single 'alien' encounter, ever.

The 'U' in UFO is exactly that; unidentified.

I'm sorry, that is incorrect.
The correct answer was "alien contact has been a reality for nearly a century".

Hope you didn't make that a true daily double.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scdfa

My explanation is that there aren't any. None. Not one single 'alien' encounter, ever.

It most certainly has not. If you want to believe so, then by all means do so, but don't try to pass your beliefs off as fact.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuspiciousTom

Even in our dreams when we sleep we arent the only ones walking around, there is a whole world of life created within our counsiousness. I think if we opened our minds a bit and accept that we may be part of an infinate universe we may eventually have some interaction kinds of progressive enlightening interaction with some of the more intelligent life out there.

Dreams are rather interesting, you feel as if you're in a realistic world, but you are without bounds, I believe it's the key to our understanding of life.

We could be in a kind of illusionary dream world, I think physics may have been telling us our old beliefs in materialism may have been based on a false premise.
edit on 14-6-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

originally posted by: Krakatoa

The incredible and boundless imagination of the human mind. That is how I explain beliefs without hard evidence and non-repeatable experiences.

Seriously, there's a disinformation campaign going on here or what? Boundless imagination? What the heck are you even talking about? 'Beliefs'? What beliefs? Witnesses testimonies is now a religion? Witnesses that will hold their version until their very deaths, witnesses that used to be regular folks, parents, family people, normal people, respected members of their communities. How about multiple witnesses that describe the same event? How about the radar echoes? How about the testimony of professional pilots, military personel, etc? How about the electrical disturbances and radiation effects related to some UFOs?

You don't get to dismiss ALL the cases because some idiots, like Adamski, Meier and others did their nasty work. That's a very irresponsible and lazy way on seeing things.

Jack, I love ya. You're completely correct, you're wide awake, and your reasoning skills are fully functioning.
You have successfully connected the dots, and can see the big picture.
You know alien contact is a reality, and you were intelligent enough to come to this conclusion without having to go through an alien encounter of your own.

I'm glad to see there are people like you out there. Lord knows there are very few like you in here.

But I wonder, is your knowledge being put to its best use, trying to convince the deniers and decriers that aliens are here?
Their minds can only change when they decide to change their mind.

If the century-long body of evidence doesn't already convince them, then for goodness' sake, what can you or I do? Absolutely nothing we could possibly say is going to bring them around. I finally figured that out.
And who can say if all of the resistance we encounter is entirely genuine?

There was a recent thread devoted to that discussion.
All I can say is some people work very, very hard to deny that alien contact has taken place.
Some people resist the fact that eyewitness testimony is extremely important.
Most in here seem content to punt their responsibility to figure it out, to lofty institutions "more capable" than themselves, to the lofty halls of 'Science'.

I'd say you and I are wasting our breath, but we're typing not speaking, but you get the point.
This is a big forum with quite a few people who have come to the same conclusion we have, so why is it that every thread seems to devolve into a yes or no referendum on alien contact?

This 'yes or no' merry-go-round is just taking us in circles; it goes round and round, the tune plays loud and repeats itself endlessly, and when it stops, you see you went nowhere.

And that is a success for debunkers and deniers; if they can hold the conversation to the basic question of "Are they real? Yes or no?", then none of us have the conversations that come next.

The big questions come next.

We should begin to address them. Let's have a discussion where it is understood that aliens are here, and tackle just what that means. Anyone would be welcome to post, but we must resist the urge to be drawn back to the 'yes or no' and stay focused on more important questions. Questions like:

Why are they here?
What can we learn from their behavior?
Are they benevolent?
Why the abductions?

And the really important questions?

What are there plans for the human race?

And most important of all.

Can we stop them?

What defense do we really have against them?
Can we stop the abductions? The abductees sure can't.

Things get heavy once you get past the first question. Let's go there.

edit on 14-6-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   

But I wonder, is your knowledge being put to its best use, trying to convince the deniers and decriers that aliens are here?
Their mind can only change when they decide to change their mind.

If some people want to be closed minded and believe earth has the only intelligent life in the multiverse its totally up to them it certainly doesnt make it so. People believe all kinds of silly stuff on a mass scale, for example 1 out of 4 Americans or over 75 million Americans actually believe the sun goes around the earth, which baffles me that people can be so uninformed in our modern age of information and on such a massive scale, but thats the reality of the world we live in.

edit on 14-6-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Scdfa

Nice speech, but unless we know, with certainty, that we are or will be in contact with extraterrestrials, the questions you've posed are about as fruitful as a childs' letter to Santa.

If some people want to be closed minded and believe earth has the only intelligent life in the multiverse its totally up to them it certainly doesnt make it so.

Nobody is saying that. In fact, the only person I've seen who has even brought it up in this thread, is you. Repeatedly.
edit on 6/14/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

It most certainly has not. If you want to believe so, then by all means do so, but don't try to pass your beliefs off as fact.

Sorry, but I was there, you were somewhere else.
Aliens become a fact when they come in your house and take your family.
No need for belief, save 'believing' for faith-based matters like the Easter Bunny, or the Warren Commission report.
You are guessing that every encounter is untrue, and you have guessed wrong. I never had the luxury of having to guess about aliens.
So you'll have to pardon me if I sound like an expert or authority on alien contact, I am not.
But, I am about as close as you're going to get.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Nice speech, but unless we know, with certainty, that we are or will be in contact with extraterrestrials, the questions you've posed are about as fruitful as a childs' letter to Santa.

If some people want to be closed minded and believe earth has the only intelligent life in the multiverse its totally up to them it certainly doesnt make it so.

Nobody is saying that. In fact, the only person I've seen who has even brought it up in this thread, is you. Repeatedly.

No dude I am saying the opposite, get it got it gooood. . . . .

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Yes, you've lorded yourself over those 'close-minded' people who believe that (even though nobody has said that they do) several times already. We get it.
edit on 6/14/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

When you know something as a fact, and someone else doesn't know that same fact, does it then become just your belief? Of course not. So when I know a certain fact like ET's have been here before, because I have witnessed them, it is not a belief to me, just because you do not know that fact. It is still a fact to those witnessing the thing.

When 20 people witness the atom being split and call it a fact that the atom can be split, but you have always felt this is simply impossible, will you then laugh at those 20 people and tell them they just have a belief that the atom can be split? Judging by how you regard information, I would guess yes. So whatever you believe that conflicts with what others know as facts, are going to be called "their beliefs" even though it is a fact to them. This method you use is faulty. End of story.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Yes, you've lorded yourself over those 'close-minded' people who believe that (even though nobody has said that they do) several times already. We get it.

What I am saying is believe whatever you want, it doesnt change the infinate universe, it will only change your perception of it. View infinate as finite doesnt make it finite, its still infinate just some choose to see it is limited.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I know it with certainty. So do millions of others who have also lived through direct encounters.
The questions I've posed are of the utmost importance, clearly.

So you are unconvinced. I say this politely, but, so what?
Do the rest of us have to wait for you to come around before you will allow us to move the conversation to more important ground than just trying to convince you?

I'm okay with you not being convinced, you are entitled to your opinion.
But we are moving forward, hopefully.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

When you know something as a fact, and someone else doesn't know that same fact, does it then become just your belief? Of course not. So when I know a certain fact like ET's have been here before, because I have witnessed them, it is not a belief to me, just because you do not know that fact. It is still a fact to those witnessing the thing.

Exactly correct. We know it is a fact. All we can do is tell the truth, and tell it like it is, unapologetic-ally.
Perhaps it is our responsibility to do so.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Hi there, mind sharing a quick snippet of your story? Cause this sounds like you're saying ETs invaded your space and took your family, I'd like to see what it is that has your view so set.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuspiciousTom

Hi there, mind sharing a quick snippet of your story? Cause this sounds like you're saying ETs invaded your space and took your family, I'd like to see what it is that has your view so set.

Sure, Tom, I'm pretty open about it at this point. I and my family were abducted by aliens, more than a few times, over the course of decades. My mother was abducted before I was born, and I was first abducted in 1966. My youngest brother was taken as late as the early 2000s.

Like I say, once they come for you, it's a fact. I don't want to cause the thread to drift by making this about me, everybody complains.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Sorry, but I was there, you were somewhere else.
Aliens become a fact when they come in your house and take your family.
No need for belief, save 'believing' for faith-based matters like the Easter Bunny, or the Warren Commission report.
You are guessing that every encounter is untrue, and you have guessed wrong. I never had the luxury of having to guess about aliens.
So you'll have to pardon me if I sound like an expert or authority on alien contact, I am not.
But, I am about as close as you're going to get.

Yes, its funny how when people give witness to things, most are believed. Sure, the odd drug addict/criminal/schizophrenic may not be believed, but in almost every aspect of life every day we count on the witness testimony of credible ordinary people. I saw my neighbor do this, I saw the criminal do that, I saw this in the car accident, I saw that in the fight, I saw my co-worker do this, the customer did that.

And you are not talking about one abduction. You are talking about multiple abductions over decades which put your family through untold pain and suffering, and attracted unwanted attention, and none of you have ever gained from any of it.

Yet some who have never experienced anything even remote to this this think they are in a better position to offer an opinion. Talk about arrogance! Talk about ignorance!

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

I tend to agree that we seem to have several standards for witness testimony and choose whichever one suits our outlook. On the other hand, it's not realistic to expect someone's personal experience to become a reality or fact for the rest of the population. When someone has an abduction experience, there's no acceptable way to convince others.

Last Sunday night, I had the full 'old hag' experience and it was momentarily quite scary. I awoke to see a shadowy female sucking two black tendrils of air (or energy) from me. The apparition's face was less than a foot from mine and was wearing something like a witch's hat slanting backwards from its expressionless face. I batted it away and suddenly gasped in a lungful of air like I'd just surfaced from a deep pool - soaked in sweat. To say that it was 'real' would be an understatement; it was completely realistic.

You can guess where I'm going with this? Yeah, it didn't happen in any 'real' way outside of my own perception. I'm not disputing the abduction experience here. I'm trying to point out that, despite millions experiencing 'black hag,' we don't then agree that such things have a physical reality. Unfortunately for abduction experiencers, the same terms apply to their experiences too.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join