It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens exist: Here is the proof

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

Fair enough. But, understand, that life appears to have "popped up" on Earth about as soon as Earth had liquid water.

Actually the 2 estimates are 3.5 billion years for life and 4.6 billion years for water. About 4 billion years after water intelligent life. I don't know about you, but for me that does not seem to mesh with your statement.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012
It makes me wonder why people come here in the first place and not be open to possibilities

What does the fact the OP said he had proof, then offered no proof, and not even a new argument, have to do with being open to possibilities?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

What's there that's very complicated of the possibility of alien existence that you did not understand?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

possibility

I think you should reread the thread. I can't speak for OR04 but I think most of us say yeah there is a "possibility".... Now reread the thread title and go and look at how many YouTube videos and false assumptions people tried to throw down our throats as "proof".
edit on 11-6-2015 by Legman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: yourignoranceisbliss

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Your argument supports there being a high likelihood that aliens exist, but in no way does it constitute "proof".

The fact that your post got more 2x as many stars than the OP means that either this forum is completely over ran by disinfo agents or the vast majority of the members of this board are completely braindead.

I'm inclined to believe the latter. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to state this.

Or you're right on both counts.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emerys
a reply to: Legman

So 70,000 annual reports of UFO sightings are not evidence?

No, they are not. Most of those are misidentifactions, and the remaining few that are actually 'unknowns' are not conclusive. If there were actual, conclusive evidence, it would be on every television station and the front page of every newspaper on the planet.

The 'remaining few' number in the thousands. 3.5 to 7 going by those numbers and the oft assumed 5-10%. Furthermore, they're inconclusive by whose standards? The media? We've had astronauts , military and civilian pilots, scientists, policemen etc give amazingly detailed accounts. When Edgar Mitchell came out in support of the idea on CNN he was literally laughed at, and you're expecting *that* culture to give a fair shake at the evidence?
edit on 11-6-2015 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I actually agree with the hologram idea. In fact, I figure it would be a lot easier for advanced civilizations to send holograms to other planets than ships, at least when trying to contact other lifeforms. I can imagine them projecting "images" composed of various forms of light to many different exoplanets. The problem is that the lifeforms on those planets would have to have the capability to see those images or else it would be in vain. So as an example, aliens could be sending us ultraviolet "holograms" but we wouldn't notice because we can't natively see ultraviolet light (maybe that's what people see when they're intoxicated?).

I also have a hypothesis based on lasers for space exploration. The main idea is that advanced civilizations may have technology that can make solid matter from light particles. So instead of having to propel solid items across vast distances in space, they could point special lasers and have them merge at specific coordinates. These merged lasers then act like an advanced form of 3D printing & literally create specific items at those coordinates. These created items could be incredibly small if they've mastered nanotechnology. Then they could use these created items as "bases" or "routers" for more laser systems (or for mining, building, or whatever other tasks were needed). Humans can already send instructions & software updates wirelessly, so I see no reason why they couldn't upload the software for their objects after creating them.

When I was young, I used to wonder "why try to travel faster than light if we could travel on light?" A lot of my ideas on aliens, space travel & space exploration come from that kind of mindset.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I just think many tend to make things complicated...it is already apparent "how the majority of people" so to speak fall in the "seeing is believing" boat, but who is to say possibility is not proof in a logical sense.

What's the point of attacking the OP for not providing physical proof when their is none so to speak? Until an alien being slaps a none believer across the face should thier perceptions change of alien existence.

Where as you do have the alternative perspective that all things exists (inc Aliens) as long as the mind can perceive it.

Aliens will never exists in a reality where the majority perception does not allow their existence. This is of course only an alternative perception.

Peace

edit on 11-6-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: yourignoranceisbliss

Your argument supports there being a high likelihood that aliens exist, but in no way does it constitute "proof".

The fact that your post got more 2x as many stars than the OP means that either this forum is completely over ran by disinfo agents or the vast majority of the members of this board are completely braindead.

I'm inclined to believe the latter. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to state this.

We're "disinfo agents" or "braindead" if we don't think the OP is proof that aliens exist? That's what your conclusion is?

I firmly believe there is life throughout the universe. But I don't have any proof of it. And no amount of mathematical formulas or slick jargon is going to suddenly be proof either. The OP did a very good job of showing why there is most likely life throughout the universe. But it's not proof.

If you do consider it proof, then please describe to me the characteristics of those lifeforms this proves exist outside of Earth? You can go into as much detail as you want.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

Now you are telling me what I believe in and what my perception is.....

I actually believe there is life in other parts of the universe MORE than you do buddy.

I also believe that when a crowd of people convince each other of these false "proofs" it creates a mob mentality of whackiness.

Mob mentality of whackiness never happens here, does it?

Read a few of the free energy threads or more of these ufo threads with YOUR mind open to the possibility that a lot of these "facts","truths", and "proofs" just might maaaayyytyybbbe be false.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

What's there that's very complicated of the possibility of alien existence that you did not understand?

How "possibility" becomes "proof" and "tangible scientific evidence". Make a thread saying it's possible, I will agree all day long. Make a thread saying you have proof, and the proof is "the universe is big" ... and I will correct you all day long.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

What's the point of attacking the OP for not providing physical proof when their is none so to speak? Until an alien being slaps a none believer across the face should thier perceptions change of alien existence.

Because his OP stated quite clearly he had proof, and later on again claimed there is PHYSICAL proof.

I attack ignorance. You should too. I will also attack anyone who tries to take away your ability to talk about why you believe Alien life exists.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Wether any thing is true or false does not exist in my perception, you create the labels yourself and for the record, I am in no way telling you what you believe and don't believe, and or what you should believe, buddy

What you believe is yours to decide.

Peace

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I understand what you mean with Physical proof of which the OP failed to deliver, yes that is ignorance, and I don't support that at all..I come here only to offer an alternative perception on the subject matter of alien existence.

Ultimately, physical evidence of alien existence is a never ending debate...countless debates on this topic on ATS have come and gone over the years.

It seems to me the idea of searching for physical evidence of alien existence is good as banging ones head against the wall.

Ultimately, it's really what you think that matters..

Peace

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I find discussions on the subject a lot of fun, and I am completely open to hearing different sides. I don't attack any beliefs about alien life. I think it would be amazing to find life outside Earth.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I also find discussions on the subject a lot of fun, and I am completely open to hearing different sides. I don't attack any beliefs about alien life. I think it would be amazing to find life outside Earth.

It is of course a fun topic to discuss and talk about. However, I do think the ET's have already found us out and just playing hide and seek with us until the time is right for open communication..

Peace

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I disagree, but that is a different topic for a different thread

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I agree to disagree..

Peace

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
IT is basically discussion from 1960s Drake ekvation v.s. Fermi paradox. No proof here just a statistics playground. a reply to: TinfoilTP

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I've seen UFOs on four occasions, two of those with multiple witnesses, three times during the day. I''ve spent a lot of energy unsuccessfully looking for rational explanations. But I don't see how this is evidence of aliens from off of our planet. At this point even if I perceived a disc landing in my yard and little men disembarking and telling me they were aliens I wouldn't necessarily believe it. Based on the research I've done, regardless of whether these entities exist outside the human mind or not they are frequently tricksters.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join