It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens exist: Here is the proof

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 321Go
a reply to: tanka418

Anu's assumption (not proof, as such) makes perfect and valid sense only if you start with the assumption that life like ours exists elsewhere. To me, that's quite a stretch.

Fair enough. But, understand, that life appears to have "popped up" on Earth about as soon as Earth had liquid water. And, every one of those 5e22 exoplanets will have liquid water...if they have water...and that is highly probable...

Science is beginning to think that life us as ubiquitous as planets...though this life would be antagonistic to type/kind, thus statements like yours; "life like ours", doesn't really have much meaning.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: Emerys
a reply to: Legman

So 70,000 annual reports of UFO sightings are not evidence?

No, they are not. Most of those are misidentifactions, and the remaining few that are actually 'unknowns' are not conclusive. If there were actual, conclusive evidence, it would be on every television station and the front page of every newspaper on the planet.

Most the remaining 'unknown' are alien spacecrafts. People have seen and interacted with these alien beings. You seem to conveniently forget that.

Oh yeah, nevermind... they're all lying, ill or mistaken. Sure...

From 1:17 (ignore the subtitles).

There, proved.

Jack, you're right as usual, but we are far outnumbered in this thread. The percentage of the general public that accepts alien contact as a reality is much higher than you'll find in here.
It's like this place is the last refuge of deniers and debunkers.
If you had to go by the people in this forum, you'd almost think nobody has made the connection that there are aliens inside all those flying saucers that people have been taking pictures of for more than half a century.

How you avoid that logical conclusion is beyond me. I can't even fathom how you could avoid that obvious connection.
Do they think metallic disc-shaped craft that can outperform and outmaneuver our jets are a natural phenomenon?
Or that they are really just top secret US technology? Seeing as flying saucer sightings go back to at least the 1920s, that is simply impossible.

Instead we here a lot of nonsense about waiting for scientists to eventually figure it out for us, ignoring the fact that science has failed to even approach the subject out of cowardice and fear of government reprisal.

Or demands for proof. Like it's our job to convince them, to whatever level of evidence they set for us. Like heck. Stay unconvinced, not my job to drag someone kicking and screaming to the truth.

In this very thread, someone demanded they land on the White House lawn before they'd be convinced.
Aw. Poor baby, I guess a fleet of flying saucers hovering over the White House for three days just wasn't good enough for ya?

It's high time we simply ignore those who deny, decry, and petulantly demand we convince them, and move forward the discussion without them. We don't need them, and the merry-go-round we are on when we take their outrageous demands seriously, is simply going nowhere.

Of course their involvement and input should be welcome, but we should stop allowing them to interrupt the pro -active flow of information and control the conversation by demanding a piece of a ship, or a dead alien body, or something equally absurd.

It's almost as if these people can't fathom that there are obvious and very simple reasons we don't have ship parts and alien bodies:

One, these aliens are smarter than we are. They don't make a lot of stupid mistakes, they don't leave a lot of artifacts lying around, and they don't let abductees swipe an ashtray.

Two, anything they do leave behind is quickly gathered up by the military, never to be seen again.

It's as simple as that. Anyone pretending the military doesn't treat UFOs with the highest level of secrecy and importance would have to ignore an enormous amount of evidence.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Well, yes, it does appear to pop up, because it took another fluke to make that happen.

Water is likely to be abundant on the Goldilocks planets in the universe – the molecules certainly are. Single-celled life is also quite likely. Life is found everywhere on our planet, from the hottest springs, the deepest oceans, the frozen cores, the highest clouds and even inside rocks. There's nowhere 'life' can't exist on our planet.

However, to move from that to multicellular life took what was then a virus-like infestation – mitochondria. Without this infiltration into our cells we would just be floating around the oceans. This remarkable invasion also has to take place elsewhere. Assuming the planet is the correct distance, orientation, composition and is active, this incredible milestone has to be overcome. This is absolutely not destiny, it's a very lucky fluke.

I know you think life is bound to be, and in a very small way it probably is, but there are just too many huge milestones to get to where we are now, or further, let alone survive countless bombardments, climate changes and chemical composition changes. Luckily, our early life did.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
its fact that womend outnumber men like over 5:1

Based on that and your logic every guy must have a girlfriend/mate?

If there was one guy in country with 100000 women its still possible the guy would remain virgin rest of his life, no?

So it doesnt matter how many planets there are, the life on earth scientifically could have occurred as a 1 in 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 chance, like winning lottery but even less chance than that

Or it could be the physical plane is not meant to have any intelligent life, we were put here by ethereal beings, or what some may call God.

The theory is just that and not really proof of anything

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I don't want to be known as a debunker or anything else, I've only just joined. I'm keen to find out many things here.

I encourage you to find out information and evidence of anything you believe in, I don't want to discredit it. However, do me a favour; spend an equal amount of time finding out about life on this planet, because it's more fascinating than you can imagine. The story of life will leave you in awe and not a little shock that we made it here at all.

Start with a book like 'A Short History of Nearly Everything' by Bryson. Really easy to read and understand, and contains facts that I promise will amaze you, and you'll wonder how life got started at all. The amazing this is that this solar system has had a fairly easy ride and it still struggled.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I bet most click the thread, hoping to see an ET dude...

The whole argument of alien existence is made complex to the point where the discussion focus more on the definitions of proof and loose the whole point of it all and so goes the never ending debate of the existence of other worldly beings.

The physical mind boggles at the prospect of other forms of intelligent beings outside of the physical world we coexist with right now.

The illusion of disconnection, is that which disproves the existence of all there is. There is more to life than what the physical eyes can see. Why deny what your mind can perceive exists?

Ask your self do you really exists? Simple yes or no answer. Do you need to prove your existence?

Take it for what it's worth.

Peace

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Emerys

How many people still say life doesn't exist on other planets? It's very few that I know of, and I'm from very Christian, very conservative circles, some I know aren't very scientific and just base things on faith.. But in that faith they believe God has reign over many planets anyways, and has humans, or humanoids on those as well.

Since water is the basic necessity for your typical life, and hydrogen and oxygen are abundant gases.. We can say there's some type of life on another planet, almost for sure. I mean there's no 100 percents here, but the likelihood of other planets not developing life at all, ever... Is very very little ( I've seen theoretical numbers before, but cannot quote them right now)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I think the "Belgian wave" should give the inquirer some perspective of what is probable. It shook the Belgians up enough. Large triangular craft , that can play cat and mouse with the latest jet fighters. Can appear in one spot one second, and be a mile away in another. Can disappear totally when they want to. It smacks of either "time dilation" which is what an extra terrestrial would have to have, to cross the vast amounts of space. If the Universe is infinite, then at some spot, life not may , but will have duplicated itself. Time dilation will make the distance irrelevant. Or they are actually holograms, that can give radar returns, and give an enemy multiple targets. If the latter is the case, they would most likely be projected by a space based laser, on to an area where the humidity was right to hold the image . I wouldn't put that explanation aside , as any conflict, that could cause an enemy to waste its ordinance, on nothing wouldn't be sneezed at.

Time is naturally relative , then it can be manipulated, we just haven't found out how yet . But we are getting close .

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 321Go
However, to move from that to multicellular life took what was then a virus-like infestation – mitochondria. Without this infiltration into our cells we would just be floating around the oceans. This remarkable invasion also has to take place elsewhere. Assuming the planet is the correct distance, orientation, composition and is active, this incredible milestone has to be overcome. This is absolutely not destiny, it's a very lucky fluke.

You have a source for this?

I was more under the impression that multicellular life occurred about 500 million years ago, at about the same time as an extinction event. Indicating that "life" became complex as an evolved survival mechanism...kind of like all other major changes.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: AnuTyr

People lieing diverts from the people who have experience.

I have to agree with that. there are definitely some people that have experienced something and then there are the ones that just want attention. In that respect, I concede the point.

I agree with Anu and Zeta on this point. I do tend to think that it is pretty easy to tell the difference between those who have had experiences and those who have not, but you never truly know.

We have to weigh what they have to say, and assume credibility until the witness demonstrates otherwise.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Sounds like the kind of "proof" George W. and his cronies proffered to justify the U.S.'s war of terror...

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ffx6554
In law, we have what you call circumstantial and testimonial evidence. If those are not allowed, then pretty much all criminals should go free, because how do you know this guy shoplifted, how do you know he just robbed a bank?
Even if the glove fits, you can never be sure that the person is a murderer, because it's possible that someone else can fit the glove. The only proof, by the standards that people are using, is for the jury to be there and see the murder(the glove is not direct evidence, it's still just circumstantial or indirect evidence, and we still have to infer things from it.)

Another example is the recent Chinese hacking(assuming that they did it), technically, you can never be sure that they did it. The scary thing is, people might go to war over this. And in fact, if someone was to fire a missile at a U.S ship, you can never be sure(and in this case, it's actually with good reasons, because how does one know it's not a false flag?) How do you know the sailors didn't make up the stories, and so on. It's still just testimonial evidence after all.

In our world and in most cases, you cannot have direct evidence, you have to rely on logic and inference, from the available indirect, circumstantial or testimonial evidence.

Like I said, if you are to ignore any amount of reasonableness or circumstantial evidence, then pretty much the only proof acceptable is to see the events with your own eyes. How do we know an extreme set of circumstances of random elements and molecules didn't lead to fossils, instead of animals dying? How do we know the government didn't fake those fossils? People seem to go "anti-Occam" whenever it comes to UFOs(like how the missile defense system jumped from 5% to 85% in a couple of decades. Of course, we can easily prove this, but when the Israelis refuse to let you test the evidence, then what can you do? See, unlike a court, you can't just make a government prove their case), so why not here, or any scientific theories? See, no matter how many fossils you find, Evolution is still just an inference. The only proof acceptable, by the standards people are using, is for one person to continuously observe one species "morphing" into another, and it can't just be one species, it has to be all species(a wolf changing into a dog does not necessarily mean that a horse can change into a wolf(yes, I know the wolf is not one of our ancestors, just making a point here).

This needed to be said, and it is very well said.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 321Go

All stories of alien visitation have massive logic errors that only a human would make.

I'm going to have to call you on this one.

First, let me acknowledge that I have had first-hand encounters, so I know how untrue that statement is.

And as far as I know, logic is a human invention anyway.

But I'm curious, can you tell me the massive errors that only a human could make regarding the Travis Walton case?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

originally posted by: Emerys
a reply to: Legman

So 70,000 annual reports of UFO sightings are not evidence?

No, they are not. Most of those are misidentifactions, and the remaining few that are actually 'unknowns' are not conclusive. If there were actual, conclusive evidence, it would be on every television station and the front page of every newspaper on the planet.

Most the remaining 'unknown' are alien spacecrafts. People have seen and interacted with these alien beings. You seem to conveniently forget that.

Oh yeah, nevermind... they're all lying, ill or mistaken. Sure...

From 1:17 (ignore the subtitles).

There, proved.

*sigh*
Again, you've proved nothing.

I see why the character in your avatar has both eyes closed.

(post by yourignoranceisbliss removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

Thanks, but I'm not a 'believer'. This is not religion. These are facts that people chose to ignore. Sad, but true.

Great point, tends to get lost on some folks.

There is no "belief" required, when it comes to UFOs. Save the "believing" for Santa, the Eater Bunny, trickle-down economics, or other matters that have to be taken on faith.

I know for a fact that alien contact is real, me and a few million other people. The evidence is more than sufficient to allow a reasonable person to know alien contact is a reality.

It is simply a matter of awareness, logic, and information. Don't settle for "believing".

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away ma and pa alien were tired of watching the re runs of keeping up with the Kardashians and decided to go have a look at this planet themselves . So out they go to the garage and jump into their brand new spaceship , well not exactly brand new as it had 87,076,362 miles on it . It was twin turbo and went very fast . After a quick flight lasting only 12 years they parked just outside of earth , it was Wednesday after all and a new episode of their favourite show was airing . After the show they go closer for a better look and were stunned to find that these strange creatures were in fact not all butt but more of a sleek design not pear shaped, this unsettled them . They decided to quickly get a few momentos and head home . Well they had a cow and a human and a ocelot in the boot when they made one last stop down the bottom . This was when they became truly afraid for they had found a platypus and realised immediately that this species was in fact truly advanced . In genetics . A brand of genetics far superior to their own , one capable of putting a ducks bill on a otter or even more frightening a butt the size of basketball on one of their own . They left hurriedly but stopped quickly on the white planet near by and left a warning to other travellers . A warning written in a strange language consisting of stripes and stars .

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr

if you are trying to compare this to aliens, then the difference is in your equipment and how they record.

Pray-tell, How do you record a species of Alien that can sap electronics of power. Teleport, And is never to far away from a spaceship that can Alter space and time? Do you plan on bringing a poloroid camera? Because that's about the only thing that will work, you know. Should you capture the right shot before they cloak or teleport out of view of the camera. Or they could just let you take a picture, Then abduct you and the camera and you would just be another missing person.

This is an important point as well. These aliens are just way above your head, above everybody's head. They are so far beyond our level. Nobody is getting a picture of them until they want us to.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Verum1quaere
people from other planets may exist, op…

but from what i have found, on this planet: probably not.

yt:Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind Unveiled - Joseph Jordan and Guy Malone
www.youtube.com...

“Human beings are under the control of a strange force that bends them in absurd ways, forcing them to play a role in a bizarre game of deception.”
--Dr. Jacques Vallee
“The UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably identical.”
--Dr. Pierre Guerin
“The UFO phenomenon simply does not behave like extraterrestrial visitors. It actually molds itself in order to fit a given culture.”
--John Ankenberg
“One theory that can no longer be taken seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships.”
--Sir Arthur C. Clarke
“The evidence suggests that this is a program.”
--Prof. David Jacobs, Temple Univ.

YT: Nephilim: TRUE STORY of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants, Aliens, Hybrids, Elongated Skulls & Nephilim
youtu.be...

science is propelled y the supernatural, at God's discretion.

Descartes
"...on the night of September 16th, Descartes had a dream and in this dream an angel appeared to him, this is documented by his own hand, and the angel said to Descartes, "The conquest of nature is to be achieved through measure and number." And that revelation lay the basis for modern science. Rene Descartes is the founder of the distinction between the res verins and the res extensia, the founder of modern science, the founder of the scientific method that created the philosophical engines that created the modern world. How many scientists, working at their workbenches, understand that an angel chartered modern science?..."

Other scientific innovations that originated in dream inspirations are Kekule's molecular structure of benzene, Mendelev's periodic table by atomic weight, Howe's sewing machine, and even in part Einstein's theory of relativity.

So your point is that these beings are interdimensional, not from another planet.

So in their dimension, do they not live on worlds?

Or are you suggesting a spiritual plane, where they are not physical?
Their ships show up in photographs, and leave marks where they land.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: yourignoranceisbliss

It makes me wonder why people come here in the first place and not be open to possibilities or learn from the real life encounter stories by other members and simply give off random stars here and there and encourage others close minded reasoning.

Brain-dead is the reason why aliens don't exist, logic speaks for itself. The majority thinks Aliens don't exists, so it be suicide for any intelligent being to land their craft in a place filled with close mind folks with weapons

Imagine what would ensue if their was such an encounter.

Peace

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join