It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Avatar?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Probably a reason why it was unused...

I think mines the best (note the sarcasim seeing as i dont have one...mainly cause I keep forgeting to put mine up...but still if I put my Emu one up that would be cool but not the best)

Im a big fan of the photoshop peoples ava, they can do thing I could never dream of doing.

Allways good: Pisky's, cpr's (gotta love dem squirrels) and ARP's is pretty cool no humor in it but hey its a pretty good job (good job mac...I think your the one who made it...)

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Uk wizs new avatar is funny

The grenade.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
Uk wizs new avatar is funny

Who's?

Thanks Shorty, your Labour avatar always cracks a grin across my face when i see it

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine....

need I say more...

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The fact still remains that 99% of you are still kissing someone's butt. I have not built relationships with anyone on here and my posts are few, so I believe that I can be totally neutral. Durden's avatar is by far the best on here. It's straight forward and hard hitting without being too damn busy or stupid. Less is always more.

Peace and Happy New Year!!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Kinglizards is cool.. the eyes on the lizard are awesome... but behold my avatar the ohh holy ATS Agent

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hit N Run
The fact still remains that 99% of you are still kissing someone's butt.
Peace and Happy New Year!!!!!

I don't see any butt kissing.

I like my own and why i would want to get on Wizards, Mr. Mulders or my good side is unknown to me. None of them are mods and i think or hope (one of the pair) im already on uk wizs good side.

So where's the butt kissing?

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I think kinglizard..he have the most remarkeable one..and pisky..funny head

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
well if there is butt kissing goin on i would like to know who is kissing mine??? maybe a dinner and a movie before the all kissing deal ?

also...my butt is pretty wide ...so be warned and prepared...............

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
*whimpers* mine.... mine.... mine....

:shk::shk::shk::shk:

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
elevatedone, all I see is an x in your avatar.

well other than mine's (kidding) I like all of Zedd's avatars, King Lizard's, JediMaster, Enron's, Marge's, Gazrok, SO's, Nerdling's and of course that freaky baby of Pisky.

okay and elevatedone's too, i see the face, but I always liked the blinking alien dude

[edit on 12-27-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
*whimpers* mine.... mine.... mine....

:shk::shk::shk::shk:

YOURS IS THE BEST !!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

okay and elevatedone's too, i see the face, but I always liked the blinking alien dude

[edit on 12-27-2004 by worldwatcher]

I can't find my winking alien.... I've looked and looked... I don't remember where I got it.....

did you look closely behind the steeler mask ......

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I like pisky's the best. Oh and mine. It was just redone by mackiller. I might redo it by myself in the future if I ever get good at photoshop.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Did they make you censor that cpr12r?!
What's a squirrel without his nuts?!

I made a similar one for my ATS adoptee, bloodlust11009 - Except he was more keen on Hamsters....

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun

I knew that KayEm's hamsters were up to something - and I don't like the way they whisper together when I'm in the room. Definitely something going on here

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Oh yeah....You know it....

Especially those spoiled hamsters using those highly advanced tunnel systems....Ever find your hamsters scurrying about at 2 in the morning loose from their cage?? Ever hear those burrowing sounds at night?

Put two and two together people....They have a massive underground plastic tube complex....Mmmm hmmmm....

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
mauigateway's makes me dizy

I like SO's it reminds me of the Incredibles. heheh

I like...EVERYONES! I think everyones avatar explains them in some way, most likely why I like them

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
Did they make you censor that cpr12r?!
What's a squirrel without his nuts?!

I made a similar one for my ATS adoptee, bloodlust11009 - Except he was more keen on Hamsters....

They made me censor it.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
whoever had the avatar with will ferrell beating on the cowbell (awesome skit) definitely has my vote. i havent seen that avatar around lately...what happened?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join