It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game of Thrones (The Musical)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
If you're a fan of the show, and haven't seen this, you'll love it.

It starts a bit slow, but eventually, most of the principal cast is brought in, including a rock opera by Tyrion, a love serenade by Jon Snow to his Wyldling, and a Rastafarian Targaryen.....

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
khaleesi got crazy rasta skills, to be honest she could be scratching a blackboard and i would like it the same.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
She really owned it though, didn't she? I mean, the accent was great!

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
great stuff
Liam Neeson voice: "It's the first romantic ballad about incest in Coldplay's career"

Just watched the finale, pretty good season overall, but something tells me that that can't be the end of *** **** can it? (i haven't read the books)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The show is pretty much caught up to the books (and a little ahead of the books).

However, the show producers have a roadmap of all the character arcs, so the show will go on, beyond the current books that are out.

Season 6 will be just as surprising for those of us who have read the books....uncharted territory.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Season 6 will be just as surprising for those of us who have read the books....uncharted territory.

Hopefully not. Martin is expected to have Winds of Winter out either late this year or early next year.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

we'll see. I'll believe it when it's in my hands, lol.

I have read his released chapters though, but they kind of center on Sansa in the Eerie (which isn't even what's happening on the show)....so not much help there.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Did you catch the Theon chapter?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Must have missed that. Now I need to go look. Ack! How long do we have to wait until Season 6 again?

new topics

top topics

join