It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Steve in the UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Hello, I'm Steve. I live in the UK and I'm interested in politics, economics, religion, science, history and psychology, among many more subjects.

I research topics intensely, mainly to satisfy my own interest and curiosity and have made my mind up on a few issues as a result. However, there are plenty of other issues where my mind is open.

I'm looking forward to diving in.
Steve

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 321Go

Welcome Steve!

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Hi Steve.

Be very welcome here.

If you would like someone to make you a nice Avatar, we have a quite brilliant team who will make you one or more to whatever you can come up with as a guide.

Click Here

Above all, have fun and don't take everything too seriously.

P

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
ciao Steve

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Hi Steve, welcome to ATS. Prepare to spend much of your life on this site, it's seriously addictive

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Hi Steve, and welcome.

History? That's his story! There are those who say British history was revised around the 1850's to remove references to pre-Roman Law amongst other things. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I grew up surrounded by university staff, the general consensus was all the psychologists were mad. It's also said psychology is a fake science that's never wrong. Whenever they appear to be wrong they make up an explanation for the anomaly, so they're always right. Psychology can be described as the study of animal behaviour. Farmers like Ron Paul make use of what they learnt at work. Observation beats book-learning every time.

Don't let yourself be affected by the negative ninnies who swarm all over these pages.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Afternoon Steve, welcome from a fellow Brit, Northern Englander to be more precise.

This is a great site for debating science and all the other things you mentioned, some sensible, some not as much...

Have fun!

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Wow, that was quick! I wasn't expecting any responses that soon, but THANKS!

Just browsing a few topics and everything seems interesting.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 321Go

We have many interesting topics and forums to explore.

Avoid stepping in the Rabbit pellets upon entering the various Rabbit holes. beezzer is many things but house broken isnt one of them

edit on 10-6-2015 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Welcome other me! I was very confused when I saw the topic I thought it said Hello Steve from the UK! Thought someone had finally found me

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Welcome fellow UK ATSer!

I hope your stay is long and happy, just watch out for those Russians...

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Thanks Pheonix, there are some pretty talented people creating artwork in that thread!

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
It's great what you can find out in five minutes. I had no idea this site was created by a Brit! Looks like I'm in good company.

I have to get back to work, but I'll stop by later for more digging and thanking.
Steve

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
welcome mate ... i know you'll enjoy it ...

also ..... bing bong !!

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hello Steve, advice for a fellow Brit. Stay out of American gun threads and all will be fine

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
Hello Steve, advice for a fellow Brit. Stay out of American gun threads and all will be fine

Yeah, that!

On the flip side, be prepared for any story from the UK to be invaded by Americans who claim that being armed would have prevented/solved the problem....

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Ey up Steve...

Welcome aboard.

Hows it hanging?

Enjoy your stay and have fun.

from a Yorkshireman now living in France.

Warmest

Nibs

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

originally posted by: 321Go

We have many interesting topics and forums to explore.

Avoid stepping in the Rabbit pellets upon entering the various Rabbit holes. beezzer is many things but house broken isnt one of them

Making me wear a diaper isn't helping!

Welcome.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Welocme aboard Steve, I hope you enjoy your time here. I've been here since 2008 and love it.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Thanks all again, that was a lovely welcome. One question, what are all those symbols in my profile box (speech bubble, flag, star, etc)? Is there anywhere I can go to find out?

new topics

top topics

join