It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A vision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I once received a vision, one of conclusion.
As I searched for answers, the God of the Universe gave to me a vision of the church of today.
In this large, beautiful church, there were eyes on the wall behind the pulpit. There were five all together, painted on the wall, with the one in the middle as an all seeing eye.
I wondered with amazement as I saw the middle eye move in all directions. This eye was the eye of the illuminati, Lucifer's all seeing eye, yes, all seeing eye in the church!!!!
As I looked all around that church, I saw filth such as I have never seen, on the floor, and in the pews. Filth, as feeces, papers, old food, defiled, and rotton.
I could'nt believe my eyes, as I saw this filth scattered all over the church, I was so upset, and wondering how it got there.
I could see that this all seeing eye on the wall was overseeing the workings of the church, and the filth was the result of men, selling their souls for fame, fortune, and filthy lucar, (Money)!!!!
The foul stinch was too much to bare, and I couldn't wait to get out of that church.
So, I was shown the state of the last days church, the sell out preachers in them, and the filthy food that was being given to the people. They ate without question, and they became defiled. Come out of her My people!!!!
End of vision.
What do you think this means?????
Shalom, shammah

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I would tend to believe that a vision would also come with a spell checker.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Interesting story but ummmm, the all seeing eye is not from lucifer its the Eye of Horus and its a symbol protection which was believe to confer health, properity and wisdom.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I believe what you saw is a vision of the state of the church today, how we have fallen away from Holiness and Righteousness and how many are now following the doctrines of Devils.

I do not believe that Satans "EYES" see all, as the All Seeing Eye Of God does.

Satan is limited to being at one place at one time, his information comes to him from the host of evil spirits that he rules over, they report back to him updates on the "Plots ans Plans" Satan has devised against Mankind.

In the "Spirit Realm", Spirits have the ability to assimulate vast amounts of information in a moment of time, but can only be in one place at one time.

Spirits are not like God, who is Omnipresent (everywhere simultaneously) and All Knowing..

I do however believe that the "EYE" in the capstone of the Great Pyramid originally refered to the "ALL SEEING EYE OF GOD" and not Satan.
I also believe that Satan will imitate God's All Seeing Eye with a version of his own, which will be the worldwide network of cameras we now see being set up. This is the true meaning of the eye on the back of the dollar bill, it symbolizes satans counterfiet of the All Seeing Eye of God, his camera system of "EYES" which I call "The Eyes Of The Anti-Christ"

With the use of these cameras Satan/The Beast/The Anti-Christ, will be able to monitor all the activities of the people from one location. This is satan's version of the All Seeing Eye Of God.

Just as satan took Jesus to the pinnacle of the temple and showed him all the Kingdoms of the earth, "IN A MOMENT OF TIME", satan will be able through the use of cameras to see "ALL" the activities of the earth in a moment of time, and this is why we now see cameras going up everywhere, there will be nowhere to hide from the Beast.

Here are some verses that came to me concerning your vision:

Mat 23:27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto "Whited Sepulchres" , which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men�s bones, and of all uncleanness .
28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

1Ti 4:1 � Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and "Doctrines of Devils"
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

7 But refuse profane and old wives� fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.

8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.
9 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation.
10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
11 These things command and teach.
12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
13 Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.
14 Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.
15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all. [to all: or, in all things]
16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee .

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Lastday prophet, thank you for your wisdom in this, and your kindness.
As for the rest of the responders, hehehehehehe!!!!!!!!
In love I respond, and In Love, I bare the burden to tell the truth.
Shalom, shammah

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by shammah
What do you think this means?????
Shalom, shammah

Personally I think it means that you had too much Communion wine!

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by shammah
Lastday prophet, thank you for your wisdom in this, and your kindness.
As for the rest of the responders, hehehehehehe!!!!!!!!
In love I respond, and In Love, I bare the burden to tell the truth.
Shalom, shammah

You'd "bare" your burden?!?! In public!???!! Hmmmm.

...I just can't "bear" this any more.

Communion wine, anyone?

new topics

top topics

join