It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abandoned Chinese Fishing Village Being Swallowed By Nature

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Not sure where to post this, so MODS feel free to move it to appropriate Forum if need be.

I found this to be quite a brilliant sight... nature re-taking it's land and it doesn't seem to have taken very ong to do so..

You could I suppose call these 'Green Houses'.

Shengsi, an archipelago of almost 400 islands at the mouth of China’s Yangtze river, holds a secret shrouded in time – an abandoned fishing village being reclaimed by nature. These photos by Tang Yuhong, a creative photographer based in Nanning, take us into this lost village on Goqui island.

www.boredpanda.com...

Forgot to include 'Photos'

edit on CDTWed, 10 Jun 2015 05:23:38 -05000000003005x138x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: Forgot to include photos

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Neet looking place ..your link is frigged ..

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
this is why i don't get those people that want to protect the planet to "save it"
don't get me wrong, i try to do my part to use renewable energies and i recycle as much as i can.
we need to change our habits to save OURSELVES, the planet will forget us 10 minutes after we are gone.

Anyways, great find, the pictures are almost surreal, beautiful.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Gorgeous!

It's a never-ending battle to keep 'buildings' free of plant invasion.....anyone who is a building-maintenance or landscape-maintenance type will attest to that.

Watching abandoned houses along the roadsides become subsumed by nature is a really interesting thing - we have lots of those around here. They go neglected until they fall apart. Pretty soon, nothing left at all but maybe a foundation.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Well... we are still discovering ancient sites now from over 2,500 yaers ago...

Archaeologists oe Aliens in 2,000 years time will be un=earthing quite a lot..

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I hear life in Shengsi is stimulating beyond belief.
edit on 10-6-2015 by PrinceJohnson because: (no reason given)

top topics

join