It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My testimony about how I escaped draco-reptilian christianity to Freedom and Peace!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Christianity is a cult a reply to: [post=19438457]LadyGrc Christianity is a cult

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnosisisfaith

You'll have to do better than that. If making the claim, show your evidence, and the reason for your belief that is the case. then we can discuss it.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Any religion that believes in an angry god of human blood sacrifice and metaphorical cannibalism with wine as blood and bread as eating human flesh is a cult. Any other group with these beliefs would be quickly called a cult but people are used to Christianity so they don't realize.

I was raised in that "religion", now I see how dark it is.

edit on 16-1-2016 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

Any religion that believes in an angry god of human blood sacrifice and metaphorical cannibalism with wine as blood and bread as eating human flesh is a cult. Any other group with these beliefs would be quickly called a cult but people are used to Christianity so they don't realize.

I was raised in that "religion", now I see how dark it is.

Well, those aren't things I believe as a Christian. Regarding the second, I have had some pretty heated conversations with some about the issue. Even among believers, there is a lot of disagreement there. On the first, it isn't about human blood sacrifice at all. People offered animals as sacrificial payment. Jesus came to end that, choosing to die once for all. Not exactly what you describe.

I can understand how you would see some of what some practice as dark; some of it is. Not everyone believes the same things, though. However, you can't pretend that no other religions have practices and beliefs people would consider dark.

I wish you could see the light, instead of the practices of people.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I don't pretend that "no other religions" do these things. There are Pagan beliefs that used to agree with the practice of blood sacrifices to god(s), just as many christians do today.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

I don't pretend that "no other religions" do these things. There are Pagan beliefs that used to agree with the practice of blood sacrifices to god(s), just as many christians do today.

Christians today don't do blood sacrifices. I don't think you have a good understanding of what is actually believed. Be glad to explain it, if you like. Here or PMs works.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join