It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My testimony about how I escaped draco-reptilian christianity to Freedom and Peace!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

My love for people like you and carying beutiful people is eternal..

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

Egoistic control of others ., as we see in this world is a wrong move..
U are not blind to their doing..

see a point in blame.. it doesn't mean in is not heard..

Prisoners game

this is not a way to win a battle it is further irony of humanity

You are not one of them.. you know better.. so?
edit on 11-6-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I will agree with most of your post, however as one member pointed out, are you sure you found the correct light? Im not asking to try and refute what you found, for I am interested for the sake of finding the answer. However as someone pointed out here, if the light is actually the false light, then you are in for one heck of a battle when the void comes.

In all my researching over the years, i found that most religions, organizations, including ISLAM, JEWISH, Christianity, zen, hinduism etc all fall under the grand pyramid scheme. If all inside the pyramid is false, then what is true? If the contents inside the pyramid is satanic, then how are we to find God when there is seemingly no true traces towards the path that would lead to that salvation?

And here lies the problem we face when half truths is mixed in with lies. How are we to truly trust in anything when the world itself seems to be a deception and a trap? I truly hope God does have a forgiving nature because right now, those who do not wish to give in to satan are lost within the storm of lies unable to find the answer nor the way out. Would the wish to not give in to evil be enough in this hellish storm above us? Because if it is not then we are all screwed, stuck inside pan's labrynth.

I find the whole thing unfair ^. Now you know my true despair.
edit on th2015000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 11 Jun 2015 07:52:48 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 11 Jun 2015 07:52:48 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: Edit

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

when religion controls sociaty is truly a sad factor.

nothing wrong with religion itself..

it teaches us faith and believe ..

all religious teaches teach love..

only when people use it for political and social agenda the world is in trouble..

you say truly beautiful things.

religion should unite us not devide us.

opinions on religion are messed up ..

I believe that you believe vanilla is better then chocolate ..

what desert would you like for dinner?

rarsberry perhaps ?

there are beautiful things we cal learn from Jesus, budha .. meh jady jadda

nothing wrong being familiar with one teaching

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly
a reply to: Elementalist

Neutral is love..

You think? What is neutral? Just curious. I do know what Love is and have memories of home and inner direction, its not neutral. It goes the extra mile for others, is kind, compassionate, and serves both freedom and equality, it does not dominate others in any way, but delights in all varied expressions of love. And never gives up on any soul in existence.

The metaphoric dark side is beyond brutal, skin babies alive, dismember children, and are the most horrific beings in universe.

How would you strike a neutral balance between the Hills Have Eyes Satanic dismemberment and torture of people, and say, feeding the poor? Can you find a way. Its not possible.

How would you strike a balance between a more neutral type of duality, death/life, what does that mean? A neutrality between that. Or sickness and health? Would it be more loving to walk around half sick?

There is no neutrality, that is just dark side.

Every single soul in existence is going to come out the other side of this dvd, simulation, tests, hijacked tests, HERO's on the other side, having helped others. Love never gives up on anyone ever.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Whatever you were studying, it wasn't Biblical Christianity. Based on your comments, it's likely one of several cults that have sprung up in recent times. Real Christianity isn't about fear at all.

But what is your definition of ''real'' christianity?
Is it orthodoxs, catholics, protestants?
All forms are just cults of the original dogma, just like biblical christianity is a cult of the Jewish fogma.

originally posted by: arpgme
a reply to: ParasuvO

Love is real and Love is eternal.
Love is the answer to peace, not being a destroyer.

Haven't you heard before anyone taking advantage of someones love (pure soul) in order to harm, or control them?

I agree to seek goodness and love but we must always be aware of evil!
Otherwise we are just sheep between wolfs and the outcome is always bad for the weak ones.

It would be great to live in a world where everybody was good, selfless, kind, caring, and loving
But since that's just an utopia, Some people (see religion) take advantage of those good morals with a veil of fear and the concept of sins, to mutilate and control the sheep.

As for the new age stuff, oneness selfless, we are all one thing Imo it's just a modern cult created to satisfy a certain group of spiritual but non religious people.

But that's not pure either, because in a world of selflessness the one who is selfish rules upon them.

That's a good thread anyway, and although I've a different oppinion (I actually agree with ParasuvO) I find your views interesting

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

originally posted by: Layaly

Neutral is love..

You think? What is neutral? Just curious. I do know what Love is and have memories of home and inner direction, its not neutral. It goes the extra mile for others, is kind, compassionate, and serves both freedom and equality, it does not dominate others in any way, but delights in all varied expressions of love. And never gives up on any soul in existence.

The metaphoric dark side is beyond brutal, skin babies alive, dismember children, and are the most horrific beings in universe.

How would you strike a neutral balance between the Hills Have Eyes Satanic dismemberment and torture of people, and say, feeding the poor? Can you find a way. Its not possible.

How would you strike a balance between a more neutral type of duality, death/life, what does that mean? A neutrality between that. Or sickness and health? Would it be more loving to walk around half sick?

There is no neutrality, that is just dark side.

Every single soul in existence is going to come out the other side of this dvd, simulation, tests, hijacked tests, HERO's on the other side, having helped others. Love never gives up on anyone ever.

You are just one individual consciousness within this entirety. You choose the side of love because those feelings, states, perceptions, and ways of being is what makes you feel natural and real, what charges you.

Sadly, there are 7+ Billion other souls on Earth, not counting the billions more that once walked it as you and I do today, who do not live and feel the same as you do, about love or those "higher" states.

The problem I have wit these, "love is everything, most powerful, all creator source" types; is that if love truely was that powerful how come these people aren't changing anything?
How come love doesn't rule over earth and mankind? If it was most powerful, end of story, we wouldn't be seeing the amount of evil and dominion over the human race. Also those claiming to be loving spirits, aren't really helping the state of the world.. do you give love to every person you cross?

I don't think so. Hence you are not pure love. It charges you in times of need, whatever that may be.

So what is neutral? It's not Love and all the fluffy that comes with it. It's not evil and all the rough that comes with.
It's a choice and state, to stay between/balanced/unaffected of such forces and exist as a being like those who are on either side of the energetic coin do.

That's neutrality. And guess what? In true nature neutral is most powerful, because it's not affected by charge; protons (positive) and electrons (negative), that which is neutral in charge and is not giving or feeding energy to either side in the universal structure.

And that's what I'm about. Not giving or taking charge, only charging or taking energy when it's needed.

I can (and have) Loved, until my body is vibrating, I can't stand on my feet, any longer.

I can Hate (and I have) until, I'm so furious to want to end another (haven't crossed that line, but have felt to do so).

We choose which energetic state we wish to be in whether it's a positive charge, a magnetism called Love, or a negative charge, and drain others, static like. Evil.

We are Living Energy, and I'm not sorry to say, we CHOOSE, which energy we will live off of.

Or we can be neutral, balanced, and contain our energy and only use it when need be (Love or hate).

Just because one sees and feels "family" which is a short description and could be anything... Doesn't mean that one persons perception of that state is the true and only one...

Your choosing and being charged in such a state.
As someone who feels angry and divided amongst others, might see and feel demonic, and this gives them their energetic power, doesn't mean that's the right way either.

Back to, if love was most powerful, why is the human race in such a divided and state of lower consciousness en mass? We no doubt have "loving" people, but that is not changing anything ever.

Ffs, the VATICAN loves it's followers! Why? Because they Charge It, give it their energy through prayer and doctrination ---> belief. Static, taking charge from others energy, a vampiric structure.

One example of negative charge turning people into positive charges.
Because no doubt those billion followers LOVE their god and churches... but the world is still governed by evil.

Hence positive energy is contained.

I could converse all day; I've seen "light beings", manifestations in front of me, in my minds eye, Astral states, have seen ships flying to and from my home which are made of just "light"... have loved very deeply, an energy that feels VERY powerful. ..

But I'm not going to get stuck in one side of the energetic being, because of those experiences. I know there are two sides one might make me feel more positively charged but the other side is also there and ruling dominion over earth, and I need to understand how it works too.

Hence neutral.

We are energetic beings, magnetic, and electric, if we so choose to be. Humans are living, walking batteries with a specific Charge, some hold negative charge, some hold positive charge, others are containing their charge for when needed, as to conserve all energy within them.

There is no denying this. Energy is what we are.
edit on 11-6-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I know people believe things like that, because when you're stuck in lower density, you can't think straight. And there are so many false piles of info in mystery schools.

But its simple logic that I've written many times. Picture Intellect as a Cloud. The more you understand and have compassion, the bigger the cloud, the more you withdraw empathy, the more dense and small, ie the dark side.

They are not equal. Its not a choice, its a school until we get it and go onto higher levels. And Love doesnt let tiny tots harm themselves forever, no one would even jump into the dvd if that is the case.

So, thats not how it is. Everyone is getting out, and have known that since I was born and always knew some things.

Everyone is going to be a hero in the end.

Why its hard here is this seems to be a dark side trap, but its not as effective as the dark side hope, however it takes higher mind to reach higher mind levels.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

Whatever you were studying, it wasn't Biblical Christianity. Based on your comments, it's likely one of several cults that have sprung up in recent times. Real Christianity isn't about fear at all.

Exactly. Many Americans cannot differentiate anymore Christianity from the countless Christian cults that appeared over the last centuries in the US.

I suspect that's largely in part to the fact that there are so many of the blasted cults around these days! Posting in various places online, I have come across some in the past few years I'd never heard of before. That they existed didn't surprise me, but the sheer numbers of people that apparently follow them was a bit of a shock. Sign of the times, I suppose!

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Just to clarify why it takes longer, is the concept A of mercy. And B of becoming hero's of your own story. If there were too much intervention, no one would feel like they got it, did it themselves, became the hero of their story, they'd just be pulled along. It takes a long time in hijacked systems to balance just the right amount of intercession, and nudges, and staying with people who foolishly throw it away time and time again and have to try again here or somewhere else, to accommodate that free will factor.

That is precisely why it takes so long and many are here to try and pull the elites back, the hard cases, the dark side, the reptilians, the whole 9 yards of bad. Lots are here to break their hearts and some of them do choose to become hero's and they in turn often get stuck in the trap for a time.

Some of us hope it can all be over, and that everyone will be healed and remember and be counseled to forgive self and all others, and move forward as a whole.

We'll see. If its too unbalanced, things like that could happen. And people who are currently stubbornly dark side may get a glimpse into their memories and realize they felt different ways at different times, remember and choose wisely.

But I already know, everyone will become hero's in the end, not necessarily the same lifetime or time frame, but it will happen for all.

Being a hero of your own play, one time or later, is essential to self worth, self esteem, to mending the shame of falling or harming others in the past. The more strong your self esteem and self worth, the stronger your love of others worth and empowerment, to be individual in their beliefs and concepts, to understand the spirit of: "Love delights in all expressions of Love!" and not wish to dominate another's minds, opinions or beliefs, but simply keep nudging them higher, happier, more skills, more self worth, more understanding of others. It's really important, and is why everything can seem to take a very long time, but Love is always with us.
edit on 11-6-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr1Akula

But what is your definition of ''real'' christianity?
Is it orthodoxs, catholics, protestants?
All forms are just cults of the original dogma, just like biblical christianity is a cult of the Jewish fogma.

Real Christianity doesn't come with a label, and can be found in various places. It is simply the Biblical formula of salvation by grace, through faith, that Jesus' death and resurrection are sufficient payment for our sins, because Jesus is God incarnate, lowered to the form of a man, in order to pay the price for our breaking of the laws of God. A real Christian will not be perfect, but will tend to not make excuses when mistakes are made. This person will care about others, and do what he can to help those in need, even if not in the best situation himself. The church a real Christian chooses won't be perfect, either, but should follow sound Biblical teaching, instead of the picking and choosing, and distortions, that are common among the various cults.

Looking at it from the outside, I can understand your confusion. The thing to remember is that cults are about the organization controlling the people, instead of being about simple forgiveness. Cults will distort the Bible to make people afraid of leaving the cult, or going against cult teachings. They want to keep people right there, and will use scare tactics to do it. If a person wants to leave, they are told salvation isn't found outside of the group, they can be shunned by group members, and so forth. All churches need some money to survive and operate, of course, so collecting money in and of itself isn't a sign of a cult. Buildings have to be maintained, utilities paid, and salaries for necessary staff. When this goes beyond basic needs and becomes a vast money-making machine, that's an issue. No church pastor should be living in a mansion, paid by the church, for example. Any place that demands all of the money from attendees is likely a cult. In a perfect world, a group might actually be able to pool resources, cover the needs of all fairly, and have no one becoming rich while others are barely sustained. We don't live in a perfect world, however, and when places demand all of the money, it's typically to benefit whoever is at the top of that cult.

Hope this helps.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

So what is neutral? It's not Love and all the fluffy that comes with it. It's not evil and all the rough that comes with.
It's a choice and state, to stay between/balanced/unaffected of such forces and exist as a being like those who are on either side of the energetic coin do.

You said love isn't making changes, so I ask: Does being uneffected by evil, and thus having a lack of compassion for those it harms, makes changes?

How come love doesn't rule over earth and mankind? If it was most powerful, end of story, we wouldn't be seeing the amount of evil and dominion over the human race.

Evil/Domination may have a better quantity, but Love has a better quality! Don't confuse quantity (the amount of something) to quality (it's effect/power). Anything can seem powerful in great amount, and yet, even though Love forgives, is kind, is seen as a weakness to some people, and was threatened by dangerous groups who persecute with aggressive intentions, Love always survives. It's invincible, and it heals.

The amount of clouds may hide the Sunlight, but that doesn't maker the clouds more powerful than the Sunlight.

Evil/Domination may be many, but Love is greater.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I could not have said it better myself! Good Job!

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

You said love isn't making changes, so I ask: Does being uneffected by evil, and thus having a lack of compassion for those it harms, makes changes?

How come love doesn't rule over earth and mankind? If it was most powerful, end of story, we wouldn't be seeing the amount of evil and dominion over the human race.

Evil/Domination may have a better quantity, but Love has a better quality! Don't confuse quantity (the amount of something) to quality (it's effect/power). Anything can seem powerful in great amount, and yet, even though Love forgives, is kind, is seen as a weakness to some people, and was threatened by dangerous groups who persecute with aggressive intentions, Love always survives. It's invincible, and it heals.

The amount of clouds may hide the Sunlight, but that doesn't maker the clouds more powerful than the Sunlight.

Evil/Domination may be many, but Love is greater.

That, again, is all rhetorical my friend.

Don't tell me things, then not give reason.

How is something that is said greater, always losing (so to speak, not literally) to the quantity.

You talk greatness as power? Yet this power is not proven in anyway other then an individual charge within the being.

Explain then, without rhetoric, how greatness and power loses to said quantity and weaknesses. .?

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

I know people believe things like that, because when you're stuck in lower density, you can't think straight. And there are so many false piles of info in mystery schools.

But its simple logic that I've written many times. Picture Intellect as a Cloud. The more you understand and have compassion, the bigger the cloud, the more you withdraw empathy, the more dense and small, ie the dark side.

They are not equal. Its not a choice, its a school until we get it and go onto higher levels. And Love doesnt let tiny tots harm themselves forever, no one would even jump into the dvd if that is the case.

So, thats not how it is. Everyone is getting out, and have known that since I was born and always knew some things.

Everyone is going to be a hero in the end.

Why its hard here is this seems to be a dark side trap, but its not as effective as the dark side hope, however it takes higher mind to reach higher mind levels.

Unity, you are being non more than rhetorical. Saying things, just how you see it. Explaining how it's "better, bigger stronger" then the other side.

Your in the positive charge. This is your perception within that state of being.

This who run the world have more knowledge of the universal and human (micro/macro) than anyone else on these boards.

Knowledge is power, that's why they are in power. It's in their power, to use knowledge, however they see fit, good or bad.

They hold the collective charges of the human race, contained in their boxes (look around you, almost everything is squared = squaring the circle = same thing the moon does to earth).

Most of what you say is belief, not facts. It'd perception, may not be exactly how it is. If it were your one being amongst billions, who see it that way.

Which is what I'm trying to say, but you guys only respond in rhetoric and belief, and don't look at the facts of what we are, yet claim facts..

I'm just trying to get a others to see the deeper meaning in the totality, rather one side of it. That's how you get recycled.

Not comprehending the totality, only one side of it. I'm not saying we must be evil and learn it, we all have had our dark flashes in our lifetime.

I'm saying there IS more to what we ARE, as bodies built upon many kinds of energies, and we must understand all sides of self and the universal experience.

You know, I am not an evil or "dark" being. I have had my expressions of loved and KNOW it's charge, states, and what can manifest internally and externally from it.

I also know the power of the dark charge as well, have seen it, and experienced it in others, manifesting internally and externally.

To tell me rhetorical things of one side, is a blind eye to me, with respect.

Totality is everything. And everything exists. One side is not an illusion, or better/worse than the other.

They are two halves of the Whole.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
There is something else that needs to be brought up, its amazing how birds singing with their two voice boxes (people really need to get out in nature alot) akin to a binaural, that creates a whole brain neurology and connectiveness, while watering, which is also the grid and earth, suddenly puts in deep conversations with your soul/source/family. So wording came a little clearer.

For those who speak of free will, in a dualistic way, for those not striving to reach higher levels or grow their consciousness up, but even perhaps, work actively the other side.

Was given very clear wording. That yes, if someone wishes to dally and take a kazillion years to return home, they can give that a shot and try, no guarantees it will work, but.....the free will of those they are harming is magnificent and heard on every higher plane in existence. Was given clear understanding:

1. Dark side uses alot of advanced metaphoric, geometric highly intelligent, complex ways to communicate symbols, and pride themselves in their crafty ways. And in their arrogance presume that humanity "must wake up" and not just go about their jobs, looking after family and believing their lies. That higher intelligence and success and abstract thought is what it takes to get out of here and their slave traps and soul traps.

And they couldn't be further from the truth.

2. Universe and Higher isn't interested in how intelligent or gifted a person is in finding that one way to evolve thats hidden by the bloodlines. They're interested in love.

When a predator harms someone, (ie free will) and that person, though weaker and far nicer, who wouldn't hurt a fly and isn't even interested in learning self defense cries out, help me. That is also free will. Free will that is honored 100% underscored to infinity and not always seen in this life, but they're taken out of harms way in the next forever.
No one expects them to wake up. All will be given, counseled and explained, and safe wonderful and happy ways to grow and learn that they themselves will create.

A predator has free will, to harm his own belly button only, and those boxes can be arranged. Those who are dangerous to others are dealt with in the end, they can choose all the free will they want, but not affecting others.

This is the way it really is when you cross over.

Not all their fear based messages they put in the hopes you'll give up now, and believe them. There is a huge team of Grown Up Love that will ensure that doesn't happen.
edit on 12-6-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Lovely, and appreciated friend.

We agree on may things, and look at some.of the same things, woth a different eye, giving different perception.

These words we type, do not do the universal and internal experience justice, another thing I'm sure we agree on.

Love and good, resonating vibration within cellular structures, manifests the greatest things.

Hate and evil, slow and weak resonatation within cellular structures, manifests more of itself.

When I look into our world with open eye, non bias, I see love does not spread and become contagious as hate and lower forms of thought and feeling.

This is a mystery and I always wonder why? What is it that causes low/dense/weak vibratory within beings, and it contagious spread. Where other beings become easily affected and act out like-lower forms of their self.

As opposed to love, I see it can spread, but it weakens, it's "charge" is not held within beings very long in our species. En mass.

The quantity over quality thing, doesn't make sense to me, in thus case. Love has quality and quantity, yet is contained within a small few within our species.

While the opposite side of the side, cam spread like wildfire..

Thanks for the conversation, and a great topic OP

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Though it may be seen as ego, or high self worth, to grab more than one should and walk over others, as predators do, I truly see very low self esteem.

Nor was I suggesting you were dark side, rather using a dualistic metaphor or example of those who do walk that path.

There is a neutrality but its different and not everyone is able to heal or achieve it, though they may try, and again, its not about if you are able or disable, its about the trying. Not every illness is because someone didn't believe they could heal and purge bad core beliefs or blocks, some of it is for others. To get them to give more. As an example. We don't always get the icing on the cake in this life. And being a hero doesnt mean you went out to protest yesterday, though that is heroic for some. It is like my friend was shown in her dream, her struggles like mine, family, difficulties, she wanted to throw in the towel and couldn't take anymore. And she was driving in her red suburu with an angel-et beside her, and a huge obstacle in the road and she tried to clear it, but didn't quite. Next day her grandson said that she wasn't supposed to clear it, but drive through it.

We're supposed to work through the issues and die trying if necessary (not talking about a danger danger situation, more the stresses of life). Not avoid the problems but work with them. Most people's jobs are not on this wake up to the whole world issue, they're overwhelmed with too much work on other issues.

Those in power are not in power because they know something. They took power, they're predators, and also there are different possibilities for different people here, and i've thought of quite a few ones. But still love wins out. Thats the thing they may be able to manipulate in others, but they can't feel it and thus don't realize that Family has 10 000 X more love than I have and I know how it has to go to be Love or else only evil exists and it wouldn't matter if the whole universe disappeared then. Or you'd still have to do the right thing, no matter what. But then its already finite, and in the probability of the length of time in existence, already finished.

Those in power can think what they want but they're going to face what they've done, the IOU's are mounting to all the people.

I know some think the zodiac is complete and reincarnation over, and who knows what they think that means.

Any scarsity or limit, or harshness, isn't Love.

Love is a positive charge. Can you imagine having the dark side come up with a system that would make the only way home, and to grow up, a tool for them that would lose you?

Its ludicrous.

What balance means, is wedding Mother's Energy, (outer is Equality, inner is Right Hemisphere, Subconscious, Pineal) with Father's (outer is Freedom, inner is Left Hemisphere, Conscious, Pituatary) and waking up. Its not about good and bad at all.

Its inner processes really. And to me thats the real duality, the only one that matters. This one is more a serpent's concept.

But even that is elitist and doesnt matter. The least is the greatest here, that is what Love sees.

By the way, don't care about their squares or circles, I'm not into geometry, have a real block about it. Its just a dvd, not real.

And one other concept of balance, it means: not reacting to their games or charges. Though in some ways to serve and help those in need you have to, such as Isil, and what they're doing to the people being held hostages in those areas.

But they play many games of divisions and not reacting, is to me a healthy balance, trying to step aside and find the real feelings of compassion for all sides and unity, not division.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

division

a reply to: Elemntalist

unity
edit on 12-6-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

for you..
Isaiah 40:28-31New International Version (NIV)

28 Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The Lord is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.
29 He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join