It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO forces crossed the Ukrainian border yesterday

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I'm afraid Clinton GUTTED the CIAs capabilities to do that some time ago.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

ATTENTION!

There will be NO more snarky replies to each other, or calling each other liars in this thread.

Discuss the topic, not each other. Address the topic, not each other.

Anymore posts that are not staying on topic, or calling each other names, liars, etc, will be removed, and the posters dealt with...harshly.

Understand?

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FerengiGrandProxy
What was US senator McCain doing in Ukraine at the onset of revolution.

Why did United States spend 5 billion dollars on Ukrainian NGO groups.

Do a bit more research. The 5 billion the US spent on Ukraine is the total amount of aid since the collapse of the USSR in the early 1990's.

However that aid has not gone to military equipment, as suggested in the thread op. The military aid we are providing now is non lethal and comes from a different agreement.

Just because the truck are made in America does not mean they are American armed forces.
edit on 10-6-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Can you provide some evidence of this because I can't find anything that states NATO rejected Membership applications from either Georgia or Ukraine?
All I could find was that Ukraine rejected to further their attempt to join NATO

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

SNIP

I found that border crossing between Hungary and Ukraine. Here is a link to pics taken from the Hungary side heading into Ukraine. photo of border crossing from Hungarian side of border

edit on 6/10/2015 by Blaine91555 because: Off topic remark snipped.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I'm not deny the convoy is on the border into Ukraine. NATO has said many times they're sending non-lethal aid to Ukraine.

If they're ramping things up and sending LETHAL aid now, more power to them.

Putin needs his butt kicked back to his own border, and needs to stay there without getting his grubby little fingers all over other nations.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: defcon25
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Can you provide some evidence of this because I can't find anything that states NATO rejected Membership applications from either Georgia or Ukraine?
All I could find was that Ukraine rejected to further their attempt to join NATO

en.wikipedia.org...

All it takes is for 1 NATO country to say no to a country who wants to join an that country is denied.

Ukraine was in the process of joining and in 2010 they declined to move forward with that process. As for recently Germany has stated they would not support Ukraine joining NATO, so their quest to join died there.

Georgia was in the process of joining until Russia invaded them in 2008.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Putin needs his butt kicked back to his own border, and needs to stay there without getting his grubby little fingers all over other nations.

You mean like the US does…

Double standard much?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Double standard much?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Is there any chance we can get the title of this thread changed? There is nothing in the op that shows this is NATO.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Double standard much?

Nazi Germany invaded its neighbors and allied countries in turned invaded to repel so not really a double standard no.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Nice job!

Why the convoy of US heavy trucks crossed the border in broad daylight? What is the "message"? Donbass is far away, this is the other end of (former) Ukraine.

Zakarpattia Oblast

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Okay let's do this the right way shall we...

GPSU explained the "origin" of the army convoy on the border with Hungary (photo)

A column of military vehicles on the Ukrainian-Hungarian border, photographs which appeared on the site of one of the internet editions belongs to the military units that participate in the Ukrainian-American exercises in the Yavoriv training ground in the Lviv region

This was stated by spokesman of the State Border Service Oleh Slobodian transmit comments.

"This technique belongs to those entities that are involved in the exercises at the Yavoriv training ground. After the end of the exercise equipment will leave the territory of Ukraine ", - he said.

Slobodian also confirmed that the equipment belongs to the United States, which is carried out with the National Guard under the doctrine of Ukraine.

en.glavnoe.ua...

And although the US is part of NATO...NATO isn't part of the US, and the US can train in other countries that do not involve NATO participation. Such as what they are doing in Ukraine.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Why the convoy of US heavy trucks crossed the border in broad daylight? What is the "message"? Donbass is far away, this is the other end of (former) Ukraine.

Had you have done a bit of research you would know why they are doing what they are doing...Look at my post above.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Ah finally the truth.. Thanks

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Zakarpattia Oblast

What exactly does that have to do with the convoy in your OP going to the Yavoriv training ground in the Lviv region?

I guess you missed this...

I guess it's better to try and push a conspiracy than it is to tell the truth...Amazing.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Ah finally the truth.. Thanks

Anytime.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Double standard much?

Double standard? Not at all. If the US Annexed part of Mexico or Canada tomorrow I'd be championing any effort for Mexico or Canada to get their territory back. The US hasn't expanded it's borders since the 50th state was added. Well, maybe the US Virgin Islands. Not sure when they became a territory.

Regardless. If the US was carving off parts of it's neighbors territory I'd be advocating for someone to kick Obama's butt back to his own border just the same.

So no, your "double standard" argument doesn't exist.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Regardless. If the US was carving off parts of it's neighbors territory I'd be advocating for someone to kick Obama's butt back to his own border just the same.

I don't even need him to take anybodies territory, as I advocate that on a daily basis.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join