It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO forces crossed the Ukrainian border yesterday

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Yes, he is one of the worst Putin/Russian apologists on ATS. The idea of Russia invading Europe anytime soon is so laughable it's crazy. I can' predict the future, but I would be 6 feet under before things could change to such an extent that was possible.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

Patriot tractors in the convoy?

HEMTT A4

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Hah! I hope you're right. Some of the pro-Ruskies out there right now would love to prove you wrong, but I myself doubt they can... Who knows! The world is insane right now.

Up is down and down is up, everywhere. :/
edit on 10-6-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Hah! I hope you're right. Some of the pro-Ruskies out there right now would love to prove you wrong, but I myself doubt they can... Who knows! The world is insane right now.

I think Russian involvement in Ukraine has shown them just how poor they would fare against NATO. They have 30 years of letting their military go unfunded, you can't change that overnight.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

That IS a good point...

I mean, if the Russians can't even take on a rag-tag beaten down military of the likes of the Ukrainians right now, they really have no place on the world stage.

That perspective really does help people sleep better at night for now.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: HumansEh

originally posted by: Nibbles
With a rather "LARGE" hint of sarcasm...

Most of us know darned well that the MSM in most Western countries will say that this is for humanitarian reasons as usual to keep the populace happy and doped down before heading off to switch channels to a reality show...

Thanks for the thread and links... will follow closely as living in Europe and not far from all those troubled borders.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Bahhhhhhhh bugger me, I have to start off with a crap "newbie" count gain!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Lol
Forgot that 'Rodinus' was writing your posts "Nibbles"
Rookie error mate...

Back on topic, thanks for that OP, this is a serious development and I am fearful for what may come from this part of the world.

No probs Hum.

My apologies for not U 2 to Uing you beforhand.

You know my thoughts in this type of subject and that i am open to opinions fropm all sides.

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 10-6-2015 by Nibbles because: Crap editing

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Wookiep

Yes, he is one of the worst Putin/Russian apologists on ATS. The idea of Russia invading Europe anytime soon is so laughable it's crazy. I can' predict the future, but I would be 6 feet under before things could change to such an extent that was possible.

Who?

In all respect, you are not open minded when it comes to other countries or cultures Occams unless I am wrong and therfore please prove me wrong?

You seem to have something against Russia when I read through your past post history?

Have you or were you part of the generation Mcarthy?... Just a question even if you do not make accusations of subversion or treason without proper regard for evidence!?

McCarthyism is the practice of making accusations of subversion or treason without proper regard for evidence. It also means "the practice of making unfair allegations or using unfair investigative techniques, especially in order to restrict dissent or political criticism."[1] The term has its origins in the period in the United States known as the Second Red Scare, lasting roughly from 1950 to 1956 and characterized by heightened political repression against communists, as well as a campaign spreading fear of their influence on American institutions and of espionage by Soviet agents. Originally coined to criticize the anti-communist pursuits of Republican U.S. Senator Joseph McCarthy of Wisconsin, "McCarthyism" soon took on a broader meaning, describing the excesses of similar efforts. The term is also now used more generally to describe reckless, unsubstantiated accusations, as well as demagogic attacks on the character or patriotism of political adversaries.

More here : en.wikipedia.org...

We are in 2015 now and things have progressed...

The USA and the Eastern world have progressed since the 50s, 60s, 70s 80s and 90s... Only MSM propoganda belittles the intelligence.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nibbles

Who?

OP

You seem to have something against Russia when I read through your past post history?

You should read more, because you are wrong. Putin is the problem, not Russian citizens.

Have you or were you part of the generation Mcarthy?... Just a question even if you do not make accusations of subversion or treason without proper regard for evidence!?

McCarthyism is the practice of making accusations of subversion or treason without proper regard for evidence.

McCarthy was right. I guess the liberals who hated him forgot to include that in your school book.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Yes, he is one of the worst Putin/Russian apologists on ATS

Thank you for your compliment!

Putin is the problem, not Russian citizens.

More than 80% of Russians are agree with the politics of Putin. All the so called "western" so called "leaders" only dream about such a result.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

well...the pro-Russian rebels probably invited Russians. Mystery solved.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

*sigh* Please stop showing propaganda maps as proof that Russia is the savior of the world. It's tiring. It's been done over and over.

Russia is NO better than the U.S. in terms of corruption, in fact I'd wager that the two countries are in bed with each other.

*Yawn* Try another tactic, this one is old and boring.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Maybe if Putin allowed free media those #s would change. I wonder what North Korea's approval rating is ...

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

So if Dagestan invited the US in it's fine for the US to invade Dagestan? What about Chechnya?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: maghun

Yes, he is one of the worst Putin/Russian apologists on ATS

Thank you for your compliment!

Putin is the problem, not Russian citizens.

More than 80% of Russians are agree with the politics of Putin. All the so called "western" so called "leaders" only dream about such a result.

Where have I seen that before?

Putin does love the classics.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Nibbles

McCarthyism is the practice of making accusations of subversion or treason without proper regard for evidence. It also means "the practice of making unfair allegations or using unfair investigative techniques, especially in order to restrict dissent or political criticism."

You mean like this?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

So if Dagestan invited the US in it's fine for the US to invade Dagestan? What about Chechnya?

was there an invasion ??

I seem to have missed it.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

was there an invasion ??

I seem to have missed it.

How did you miss it? Putin admits Russian soldiers are in Ukraine helping the rebels. So again I ask, if Dagestan invited the US to come in, can the US send soldiers, and that's fine you have no problem with it?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

The rebellion of Donbass was organised by ukrainian oligarchs. Their goal was hand in hand with the ukrainian junta oligarchs to provoke "Russian invasion". The international oligarchy plans failed again after having lost Crimea. But they never give up:

A hacked document from the Ukrainian Government, in which George Soros, on 12 March 2015 (a month after the Hollande-Merkel Minsk II ceasefire agreement had been signed), advised Ukraine’s President Petro Poroshenko how to re-arm and resume the war against the Donbass region in Ukraine’s far east. (According to a Russian television report dated 14 April 2011, Soros had been financing the political careers of the people who have now become the leading politicians in Ukraine, since at least 2008.)

Confidential Document: Soros’s Plan for Ukraine

Why the so called "west" hates Putin?

The previous video disappeared after posting it here.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

*Snore*... Are you kidding man? Get off this tired nonsense... Really? Go to bed, get in there, time for a nap. Let's go... over here....c'mon, WTF are you on?!?!

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Have you actually read the entire Soros document? If you did, you would notice that the propagandists in Moscow have had to edit it to make it seem to say what you believe it says. Here are the parts they don't want you to see:

Source.

I was planning on using this in my expose of "Cyber-Berkut," but it's taking me a while to track all their obvious lies down.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join