It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rock Star Admits He’s Been to Snuff Parties Where People Are Murdered For Fun

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I love Hostel, guess am sick

Boymonkey has it spot on, he needs to be arrested and questioned if any of this is true? and to be honest I don't doubt that things like this are actually real.

I was listening to winds of change recently, dirty!

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I don't understand how intentionally harming another human being would be 'fun'. I don't believe this actually happens. I call BS.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Don't know how much of this stuff I believe but I have recently read that they use synthetic clones for these kinds of parties, sometimes clones of little kids.

Since the technology is out there I wouldn't put it past them.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

$100,000 to watch at a snuff party? pffffft The dude was probably doped up while watching Purge II and thought he was really there. (I'm talking about the snuff party scene in the movie where the old fella allows himself to be murdered for money for the family).

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Well, the world has around 7.3 billion people on that planet. As we already know, there are loads of sick, demented people out there. So, to think something like this happened, or is happening, isn't too shocking to me. When you have so many people, you're bound to stumble across some truly sick mother effffers occasionally.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Though in the UK it has recently been uncovered that high profile politicians and celebrities of the 70's and 80's did such things, after sexually abusing their victims.

Sickeningly, it was ignored by the police on numerous occasions, ignored by the BBC that was employing the celebrities, ignored by the hospitals hiring the celebrities, ignored by politicians, and even after it recently surfaced, it has been covered up, some of them not prosecuted, and scandal in the official reports.

There is a recent statement by the government office doing the inquiry that said there ''isn't enough land to build the prisons for all the pedophiles'' and that when the report is released this year the public ''will be shocked at the amount''.

If there isn't enough land to build the prisons, hanging or concentration camps would suffice.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Child sex abuse is so rife in Britain that there is not enough land in the country to build the number of prisons needed to house the perpetrators, the Deputy Children’s Commissioner for England has warned.

Sue Berelowitz, who is currently chairing the government’s inquiry into the problem said the public would be shocked by the sheer scale of the problem when she reports in November.

“There certainly needs to be much more awareness to bring it into the public’s consciousness. The figures when I report in November are going to be very shocking indeed.

“If the CPS were to prosecute everyone we would need a rolling prison programme. I would say there probably isn’t the land to build enough prisons."

A previous inquiry into sex abuse by gangs revealed that from August 2010 to October 2011 at least 2,409 children were sexually exploited by gangs and groups across England.

Scotland Yard is also being investigated by the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) over claims that it covered up child sex abuse because of the involvement of influential MPs and police officers between the 1970 and 2000s.

Mrs Berelowitz claimed that there were still cover ups happening in local authorities and police stations but said the bigger issue was in homes.

edit on 10-6-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Has anyone watched the movie called "A Serbian Movie" ? It is among the lines of this, I can't believe I actually watched it. By far the most vile, horrific movie I have ever seen in my life!

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
a reply to: Hefficide
There is a recent statement by the government office doing the inquiry that said there ''isn't enough land to build the prisons for all the pedophiles'' and that when the report is released this year the public ''will be shocked at the amount''.

I sourced this because it was interesting.

Here you go.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This stuff does actually happen. Cannot believe hoe many posters here are saying "wasn't that a movie? I call bs. This stuff does not actually happen."

Ummmm, what? Serial killers in this world..serial rapists, pedophiles, child molesters, oh yea and folks like ISIS.

Snuff films THEMSELVES get published on places like LiveLeak all the time. Literal human slaughterhouses - you name it, there are films online for all to see. REAL films.

I know this stuff is terrible but denial helps no one.

What i am saying is - twisted psychopatha are all over this world, of course there are some elite ones. In fact more of the elite than any other demographic i would say. OF COURSE they have paid get togethers for this kind of sick #.

I mean they have literal public sex clubs. Pay some Money be a special Person of course those clubs get messier.

Discusting.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinke

Thanks, the first source I used was apparently a banned source as it said 'lies' after posting it. I have posted the article I got the quote from now.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I don't understand how intentionally harming another human being would be 'fun'. I don't believe this actually happens. I call BS.

This is how they get away with it. Nobody would ever believe it happens. It does.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Wow... It's dangerous to assume a limit to evil.

I have no idea of what sort of heaven you currently exist in, but this Earth is full of people who gain satisfaction from making others suffer.

I understand how hard it is to accept.

My first memory on this Earth was walking with my Dad and seeing 2 kids torture a large grasshopper while laughing.

I cried. It must have been my first conscious set of tears. It's also the moment I accepted this simple truth.

All evils, however extreme and horrifying, can and will happen due to this.
edit on 10-6-2015 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I watched it and see no validity at all, just sick publicity. Reminds me of the puppy slaughter rumors that were going on when Marilyn Manson was on tour.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I tell ya the snuff videos I have seen online look pretty real, and the same is true for the beheading videos which I truly regret watching... Once you see this kind of thing, there is no way to un-see it. It become etched in your brain. At least with Hollywood you know it's fake, but these snippets are not so easily dismissed.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I had the misfortune of being introduced to some individuals one time down in memphis TN (which is saturated with occult believers and satanists, most hoping to be in the music industry). Anyway these individuals made a very casual comment about making a "snuff" film once a year but only when they really needed money.

I know for certain they were at least mid-level players in a meth ring, I did not like being around them at all. They were always polite and well spoken one speaking multiple languages he really creeped me out. I was so relieved to be out of their presence.
edit on CDTWed, 10 Jun 2015 19:12:46 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago10-05:00Wed, 10 Jun 2015 19:12:46 -050012 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

Yes, I seen that, and it was a sick movie, would not recommend!

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I've just posted in your thread about capital punishment stating that morally I don't support it.

But you're right - with these 'elites' who've been running paedophile rings for years and have allegedly been involved in snuff movies etc should be publicly executed.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

He who thinks ideas makes one evil is the first to light the pyre.

He who thinks in absolutes is even faster to light the pyre.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
and let me guess, he just stood by and watched. probably too drugged out to to anything if he wanted to stop it.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

He needs to be arrested and questioned then and then thrown in jail.
Or thrown to the parents of the person or persons murdered.
Because everyone will want to come out of the woodwork and say what they know about it after you do that? So, please tell me, why he must be arrested before he is questioned? He was answering questions without being arrested, obviously.

Maybe you can go to a throw a party where people are arrested and questioned if you like the idea so much.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join