It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange is back and he strikes Google.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: moronic

I could freely share it in the open here, but I prefer to kind of keep it a little bit of a secret. I think I may do a thread on it under the R.A.T.S. section of ATS in the near future. I read that a lot of people on ATS like to use unbubble.eu, but I have found that I have trouble finding things through that search engine.

Here's a clue: It's probably the search engine that the Vatican created (without drawing recognition for it). If they didn't, I am sure that they must have funded it in one way or another. I have always thought they have hidden a lot of things from humanity. That doesn't mean that they don't want to have the best search engine in the world! Maybe they did not, but I have noticed some clues over the years. This would also suggest that it is based out of the same country where the Vatican is located...

With those clues, you should be able to find it. I wouldn't say it's the most private search engine of all, but I particularly like how it doesn't filter results like all the biggies that everyone knows about. No search engine should ever use algorithms to sort out what it "thinks" I want to read about...
edit on 6/11/2015 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Yup Google's new motto is "be evil". Of course Assange himself is most likely government, controlled opposition and disinformation, just like his good buddy Snowden, who I suspect is still on the NSA payroll.

Thus put the truth filter on.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I recall someone saying something along the lines, that with Google at least the killer robots mowing us down in the food riots will be painted friendly colours.

Can't remember who that was, but seems to sum it up for me. Thanks for the link OP.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
October 5, 2016

Julian Assange is reloading, and coming back after GOOGLE again, with new info to hurt the company.

Story: thenextweb.com...

On a personal note, Google has been very annoying lately. Google Search is very negative Donald Trump. Google News has a front page, negative Donald Trump article every single day...even far-out rumors get a prominent placing on Google News. MSN News website is the same way.

Because there's so little to say good about Hillary Clinton, neither Google or MSN have her on their front page more than once every 3 weeks on average. It's crazy that Americans can vote for a "nobody", but that's for another thread.

I hope Julian Assange is successful with at least damaging Google's reputation for awhile.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join