It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kabbalah - nature of 7

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I was searching that for a few moths. Sevens always fascinated be, as they are so much intertwined with esoteric studies that my twelve folded mind got a bit irritated. Here are your seven "sacred" planets and all existence of the seven. Again its 7 if you are blind to see the twelve. Even it is hidden for you, not proposed yet it is existing. Its never been seven, its been always 10 + 2 hidden (flux and unity)

The seven lower sefirot of Atik Yomin are enclothed within the partzuf of Arich Anpin, (thus introducing pleasure as a primary motivational force driving the will). The three upper sefirot of Atik Yomin, which are not enclothed withinArich Anpin, represent the unadulterated superconscious pleasure of emunah (faith)–deriving from the experience of one’s essential rootedness within Divinity.

Source

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Sounds about right.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Egoismyname
I was searching that for a few moths. Sevens always fascinated be, as they are so much intertwined with esoteric studies that my twelve folded mind got a bit irritated. Here are your seven "sacred" planets and all existence of the seven. Again its 7 if you are blind to see the twelve. Even it is hidden for you, not proposed yet it is existing. Its never been seven, its been always 10 + 2 hidden (flux and unity)

The seven lower sefirot of Atik Yomin are enclothed within the partzuf of Arich Anpin, (thus introducing pleasure as a primary motivational force driving the will). The three upper sefirot of Atik Yomin, which are not enclothed withinArich Anpin, represent the unadulterated superconscious pleasure of emunah (faith)–deriving from the experience of one’s essential rootedness within Divinity.

Source

I got lots of moths here, I could give you seven of them since you are looking for them.

Maybe you should edit that to months.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

because 777 is a jackpot number.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Why are numerology people always so hung up on whole numbers? What's wrong with fractions? Or imaginary numbers?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Why are numerology people always so hung up on whole numbers? What's wrong with fractions? Or imaginary numbers?

excellent point. some of the most famous numbers in existence are fractions.

new topics

top topics

join