It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Concealed Carrier Shoots Knife-Wielding Robber In Houston

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Eat this anti gunners!!!

A woman was “cool as a cucumber” Friday evening when she opened fire at a man who tried to rob her at a gas station in northeast Harris County, sheriff’s deputies said.
The woman, in her mid-30s, pulled into an Exxon station about 6 p.m. along FM 2100 and Saddle Creek Farms Drive.
She was in the driver’s seat when a man suddenly got into the passenger side. He pulled out a knife and demanded her cash, Harris County sheriff’s deputies said.

Yeah yeah, lets hear the 'He only had a knife' argument. Lets also hear the 'what makes you think he was going to killer?' argument. The bottom line is he jumped into her car, at the VERY least was going to rob her, none of us knows what else he planned on doing. He took a gamble jumping into the car of a CCW owner and was justly rewarded for his troubles.
How about instead of sticking up for these scumbags, how about they get a damn JOB and not rob people.

Story
edit on 6/9/2015 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

Superlatives cannot express how excellent her behavior was.

I am sure her mind will be racing for a while but, as one of the few who survives such incidents, she and her family will be kept whole.

Hopefully, she will begin to carry on her person from now on.
edit on 9-6-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
They will claim she should have exercised equality and pulled her own knife in defense !!

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

What can you say about Texas women ?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The whole jumping in the passenger side of a vehicle is tried all over the world when a B.G. hears the doors being unlocked or just thinks he may get lucky that day.. Most don't end so favorable as this story. Everyone keep your doors locked as much as possible especially when stopped.

Good for her .

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
"That's the Chicago way."

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
They will claim she should have exercised equality and pulled her own knife in defense !!

Yes sure, and I carry a 45 because they don't make a 46. Good for her.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
She was carrying on her person. The news was wrong. She was on the Michael Berry show explaining all about it.

See: Michael Berry Show 6-8-15 AM Aprox. 20:00 in the podcast.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Bet that asshole doesn't try that again soon.

I wonder what would have happened to her had she not carried her gun or if the government got its way and did not allow her (or anyone else) the right to carry a gun.

God bless your 2nd amendment - vindicated again.

edit on 9-6-2015 by Sublimecraft because: grammar

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Starred and flagged. Hopefully the scumbag was killed. It takes a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with one, or a knife in this instance. Good riddance.

You wanna know why switzerland has virtualy no violent crime? Oh wait, everyone is armed.
ID
edit on 9-6-2015 by ItalianDressing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Bet that asshole doesn't try that again soon.

LOL , I would hope he learned a thing or two after being shot. :-)

S&F for good find to the OP.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Yes sure, and I carry a 45 because they don't make a 46. Good for her.

Actually, Smith and Wesson does make a 46, and Remington used to make one. But I get your point.
edit on 9-6-2015 by oletimer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

When I am in north east Houston and near hobby my hand is never far from a gun.

Good for her.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
to her! Good job m'am! She did what she needed to do to remove the threat.
Please note that she didn't put 4 in his chest like the cop in Colorado did to an unarmed man. She didn't continue to shoot when he was running away like the cop in Carolina.
Why is that Jane Citizen appears to be able to keep her cool and act in a lawful manner when threatened and the cops just empty their guns, even on unarmed and fleeing suspects?
Just to be clear---I'm not sure I would have been able to shoot just once if he had come at me with a knife so I do admire her self-discipline.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well, if there weren't guns in the world then the robber might have felt safer and not needed the knife in the first place... Nah I'm kidding. A good example of self protection

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The best kind of justice there is. Two thumbs up.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ItalianDressing

You could not be further from the truth. "Everyone in Switzerland", does not walk around with a firearm. All Swiss residents have been through rigorous, compulsory military training as part of growing up - and have been TRAINED to use a firearm in case of emergency. This firearm is never carried in public and must be SECURED within the resident's home at all times. This is because the Swiss don't really have an "Army". Each member of the public is expected to defend the country IF it is invaded.

Ever been to Switzerland?
They have a low crime rate because of the high standard of living and the rehabilitation they offer to offenders while incarcerated.

But whatever. Give everyone a gun and let your God sort them out.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
If recent events covered in the news are any indication, she will be charged with violating the good young boy who was getting his life on track's rights in 3....2.....1

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I wonder if your car insurance would cover the smashed window and blood cleanup from shooting someone in your car?

It's a reasonable question.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

One more you don't have to worry about anymore.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join