It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Ball Of Light Is Either A 'UFO' Or Rare Glimpse Of 'Ball Lightning'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

As it's a religious place one can understand why the ufo orbs was interested by the place. Excellent capture and look like a real one

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I'm not a debunker (pretty sure my other posts will prove that!), but I'm going with spider here. One so close to the camera lens that it remains out of focus. A friend of mine says he's gotten this kind of thing on security cam before.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Having had multiple experiences with this phenomenon, my opinion is that the orb is an intelligent and sentient life form.

When you see one live in person, then there is no doubt or wriggle room any longer.

That is all.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TeaAndStrumpets

I'm not a debunker (pretty sure my other posts will prove that!), but I'm going with spider here. One so close to the camera lens that it remains out of focus. A friend of mine says he's gotten this kind of thing on security cam before.

The natural swirling motion and pulsation of a ufo orb means it is not easy to capture in focus. The entity being filmed is not like us, it is radiant light or whatever but not like the normal things that our tech has been developed to focus on. I will add to this that this phenomenon shape shift at will, the orb as we call it is anything but...................

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Not ball lightning look at the clock typical cctv a picture every few seconds so I would go for one of the other suggestions.

It's also creating a slight lens flare small white area halfway to bottom right corner on the diagonal and a fainter one almost over the clock.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008 It's also creating a slight lens flare small white area halfway to bottom right corner on the diagonal and a fainter one almost over the clock.

good eyes, i hadn't noticed that but i see it now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join