It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bigfoot Video, real or fake?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

So I am not saying that the video is real. But I am trying to substantiate the 10 second delay claim as true or false. Trigger Speed and Motion Detect Delay are NOT the same thing. Unless you own a game camera (I use one for my garden) it can be difficult to explain/understand). Here are some of the best explanations, and within these explanations the trigger speed and motion delay are referred to separately:

"Delay set minutes (0- 10) or seconds (5-59) Default delay time= 10 sec.
Selects the length of time that the camera will “wait” until it responds to any additional triggers from the PIR after an animal is first detected and remains within the sensor’s range. During this user set “ignore triggers” interval, the camera will not capture photos/ videos. This prevents the card from filling up with too many redundant images. Settings begin with 10 second default time. Press OK, set the delay time in minutes (if desired), press OK and set the delay in seconds."
www.tasco.com...
f

"Motion Detect Mode
It uses a motion sensor equipped with Passive Infrared which is triggered by movement and/or heat within a 50 feet range. The motion detect mode has a great trigger speed of 1 second. It enters sleep state when not triggered which is called ‘Motion Detect Delay’. The camera detects delay in motion and this mode saves battery power. ‘Multi shot Mode’ can snap multiple photos, it needs to be either triggered or in burst mode."
www.trailcamerareviews.org...

"The biggest negative is that this thing takes WAY TOO LONG to wake up and take the first picture, so you miss a lot of first action when something triggers it to wake up."
www.amazon.com...=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00AP311JQ#R3S05V50G5K0NE

It this isn't explanation enough than nothing probably is.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: StarsComeOut
It uses a motion sensor equipped with Passive Infrared which is triggered by movement and/or heat within a 50 feet range. The motion detect mode has a great trigger speed of 1 second.

So it should have taken a picture of the "bigfoot" within 1 second of being triggered, instead of whilst it was walking away.
edit on 29-6-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
nope....nope the tent door is the mask needed for the cgi...

it's the border for the fakey part to beset into

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The actual framework around this scenario is suspicious but no more so than Patterson-Gimlin who set out to find a Sasquatch...and found one...willing to walk a virtual catwalk for them. This one has that same sort of convenient spin to it.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19434306]starswift[/post
Any video with that dramatic music always put's me off!

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Again it's another Youtube video that doesn't really show you much. The same as with UFO's & ghosts. Always leaves you wanting more.
It looks like 2 video's put together. Looks fake to me but you never know. I'll keep an open mind.
The sad thing is, if this is fake, someone spent the time putting this together just to annoy everyone & gets views on their Youtube channel.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
You tube is a race to the bottom ; )
Here is one that is considered the best, maybe you haven't seen it yet.
youtu.be...
a reply to: rhynouk

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: starswift

It's a load of bollocks.

First, the camera was set up inside the tent to capture any potential wildlife or as he put it, "unexpected visitors". Wouldn't wildlife first be outside?

Second, this "creature" just so happens to, not only show up, but did so directly within the extremely limited view of the trail camera that was set up inside the tent.

This video is a complete hoax, and not even a particularly clever one. It is the man himself, or a friend dressed up.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: starswift

Unfortunately this one is fake, the satirical website of the maker suggests this. Plus it's a bit skinny for a Bigfoot; perhaps if the Jacobs Creature was a bear with mange then could this creature be a Bigfoot with mange? Im JK of course

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IambTrochee
I think this one is pretty well vetted from my own understanding.
Mostly what I see of sightings are fake, bears, hikers or other humans, sometimes a large cat.
I know there are a lot of debunking going on out there (every known video has been debunked by someone) but this passed my test.
I could always be wrong, if you have a link I'll go check it out.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It doesn't matter. There are plenty of giant skeletons that have been found in many countries lately & national geographic & the Smithsonian isn't allowed to show any of it.... just sayin.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I think the figure itself is genius, if a bit crude in some respects.
Pretty sure CGI though.
a reply to: ProfessorChaos

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join