It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bigfoot Video, real or fake?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
youtu.be...
For your viewing pleasure.
Looks convincing to me but there have been some very good fakes such as creature in the giant sequoias.
What do you think?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: starswift

looks like CGI

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

at least it didn't look around at the camera. kinda, nonchalant .. a bigfoot with swagger

kinda looks like harry from the back

funbox

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Fake..Who keeps their tent open when they leave? Bug collectors?

His story doesn't make sense to me.

I would put a trail cam on a tree overlooking the campsite, not fabricate a stand for it in my tent and leave the screen open, hoping to catch a passing animal.

I like the Lettuce lake video though, its more believable.
edit on 6 by Mandroid7 because: typo

edit on 6 by Mandroid7 because: typo

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Hmmm, cam set up in the perfect spot in the tent to catch the ole big foot just casually walking by at 9:41 PM at night while this guys is 'away'?

If it is to good to be true...

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Looked like a guy in a suit to me.
Way he walked...needs acting lessons.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I agree, that's the weird part. If you're going to prop a camera up why not do it just outside, hidden a bit somewhere, or even through a tent window if you have one? Leaving the flap open while you wander off in the dark is a red flag.

a reply to: Mandroid7

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I agree. Just a little too 'set up' to feel right.
Also, the point about leaving the screen/net open while he was away is fishy....especially with leaving a light on inside to draw bugs! bugs! bugs!
edit on 9-6-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: starswift
youtu.be...
For your viewing pleasure.
Looks convincing to me but there have been some very good fakes such as creature in the giant sequoias.
What do you think?

Not to be rude be just pointing out ATS T&C's require that you post a little more detail when starting a thread, such as a brief overview of what the video/article/story is about, and your take which you did.

Feels fake. Who sleeps with the tent door open? It looks like the "creature" is turning away, why wasn't the motion sensor activated when the "creature" approached the tent? Would a frontal view given away the hoax?

Edit - oh I see, ten second delay, how convenient!

Edit - I am open to the idea that bigfoot exists, but honestly have seen much more evidence for the existence of ET's than of bigfoot.

edit on 9-6-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

edit on 9-6-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I will say...in it's favor...that the length between the 'creature's' shoulder and elbow is unnaturally long for a human in a suit.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Looks like a hairy homeless man walking by. Not anything like the Sasquatch that I have seen once.

And the whole 10 second delay seems ridiculous. I have game cams out and sometimes you miss or catch the back of the shot because the animals are too quick. 10 seconds? Hell, I wouldn't expect to see anything but so hunter looking at my cam.

Most Impressive Footage Ever....right!

edit on 9/6/15 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Unfortunately, the story, like everyone has said, just doesn't make sense. Who leaves the tent door open when they're off in the woods at night? Was he more worried that an animal would see his camera, and then hide from it, than he was worried about an animal getting in his tent and peeing on his things/hiding in his sleeping bag? The image of the supposed bigfoot also seems CGI to my eyes.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Not impressed.
In the least.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I will star and flag anybody who presents new Bigfoot footage, always enjoy it. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

lol

Real video of a fake bigfoot.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Looks like CGI to me too. I don't like these people that get in the way of actual researchers and muddy e water with this stuff that discredits real work.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Wow, I hope he goes back and gets more footage.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
so where are the pictures of the foot prints? I mean if I had recorded something like that, and knew that it could be Big Foot, then why not also present us with pictures of the foot prints?

I for one also think this is fake just because of the way it "POPS" into the video. Though just for laughs lets find out what kind of camera was used, and try to replicate the video using a non-big foot (aka human). Should be interesting.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

haha another silly vid...this time someone dressed as Bigfoot trying to walk like what he/she thinks Bigfoot might walk like.

dumb.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Lol.

S&F ....

So fake I think I hurt my ribs laughing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join