It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Streaming Showdown: Apple Music vs. Others

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
When Apple’s new streaming music service launches on June 30, it could have a huge leg up on the competition because it will come pre-installed on millions of iPhones running the soon-to-be-released iOS 8.4 operating system. A medley of the former Beats Music paid subscription service and iTunes Radio, Apple’s free streaming offering, the $9.99-per-month Apple Music boasts more than 30 million tracks.

Here is a handy chart comparing all five music streaming services:

mashable.com...

Apple made a dig at Spotify during its big event, and Spotify's CEO was not thrilled
www.businessinsider.com...

"When Apple debuted its new music-streaming service, Taylor Swift was in the No. 1 spot on the video charts."

How to any of you recording artist feel about Spotify?
Do you agree with Taylor Swift, is Apple better? Why?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka 9.99 a month? I haven't paid for music since 1995. Spotify works well, introduces new bands, I have access to friend's playlists, Free and make comments to them, can synch my facebook friends through Spotify. For .99 cents I can do more things, if I decide to pay the 99 cents. Good for Taylor, but I think Spotify does a good job in putting out new music. I think alerts me (free) when an artist I like puts out a new song.

edit on 9-6-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I have been on board with Google Play since it started. I have yet to find a band I wanted they didn't have. Was able to load up my whole collection and then access it from any place I can login to Google from.

I could care less if it does or doesn't have Taylor Swift. If her music makes someone happy then they have as much right to listen to her as I do anything else.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
I could care less if it does or doesn't have Taylor Swift. If her music makes someone happy then they have as much right to listen to her as I do anything else.

huh?

The question is streaming good for artist.
Swift is of the opinion it is not.
That is the question.

top topics

join