It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15th degree of Leo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
As astrologist I am very careful in taking unproven information for granted. That is the matter with special degrees. Colleagues say some are beneficial other terrible. Yet this could not be easily proven for me, unless the experience is granted. Unfortinately I had the opportunity to prove to myself that the most evil considered of the degrees in the zodiac could be extremely evil for real. I went in prison!
Because of it!

The date is 27 February - The hour 16:00 - The place Dresden, Germany.
Police approaches me and bust me for few thousand Euros debt. I have no money to pay it, thus I had to spent three moths in the local Jail. Crap!
I want to underline that I am very serious about this information for the 15th degree of Leo, and concerned to share it with any fellow astrologer here. If I was not so much shattered by this happening I would feel rather not sharing that I have ever went to prison. Not on AST at least. But I feel it is important to be honest here so you can see the power of the misfortune this degree can bring. What happened indeed...

For any who cast a chart on the exact moment it would become clear... Altogether with all "terror in the sky" that approved my enjailment Jupiter my sun sigh ruler retrogrades in second phase exactly at 15 degree - Zero - Zero minutes in Leo.

15 Degrees of Leo is one of the worst degrees in the zodiac, either natally or in prediction. Prominent in the charts of serial killers, felons serving life sentences, in the charts of those who have fated hard luck, etc. Helen Keller, both blind and deaf from a very early age had her chart co-ruler Mars at 15 degrees of Leo, along with no air signs. [Air signs are communication]. Stevie Wonder [blind] Pluto at 15 degrees of Leo, Ludwig van Beethoven, deaf, Saturn at 15 degrees of Leo.

Source

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname I am sorry you were jailed, there should not be a debtor's prison anywhere. I have always been fascinated by astrology. It is extremely complicated though. I have tried to learn. Do you think you could give me a reading?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Germans laws are crazy for good or bad... they are just like Saturn on steroids!

P.S. Sure, if you know your birth date and the hours with the exact minutes plus the place you were born, I will enjoy giving you one overall vision. PM me for that.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname
Sent U2U. Thankyou.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
May I have a mini reading sometime you aren't too busy?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
May I have a mini reading sometime you aren't too busy?

Yup, have no worries it takes me no more than half an hour for a qiuck overview, and I always find few minutes for friends. Just make sure you send me the most accurate info you have for your birth.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Oh, great. My ascendent is Leo @ 15 degrees.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

You are "Akhmed the dead terrorist", right?

Btw to all, take care of 22 june this year, as Venus transits there.(around noon for Europe enters 15th degree) Issues with women and money, also slavery and submission are under the agressive influence of the cocky Leo. 15th degree employed. Tensions could emerge. ...In the end we know its all for good, but still have one in mind. At least not to make from the big problem - atomic disaster.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If astrologists ever gave anything but general, vague "predictions" that could apply to 90% of people, I might be interested.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

If a good astrologer knows your exact date of birth and spends like two weeks every day eight hours work, on calculations and interplay of energies he'll be able to tell you when you'll feel to pee or in which part of your kitchen will fall the spoon you will drop out at breakfast in Monday, because of watching to keep your coffee cup with the same hand. Alas no astrologer will do that much work for that mundane reasons. Ofc. if he decides to, he may spent a month of work in the sake to predict when is gonna be the next earthquake in Chile ... however still there exists a chance, even if he is damn good to miscalculate and blunder it with day or two... because "Astrology is so ******* complicated!" If it was easy every six grade student would be able to calculate where is the next possible Nuclear Weapon Test executed. No the six grader won't have very much grapes in doing it, he'll have to leatherass himself for two decades, then luckily becoming a part of the National Defence Organs, he'll have to prove with hours of work where is the best place for detonation. I cannot calculate even whether my wife is gonna **** me or not, and I consider myself good... what about the six graders...

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Egoismyname
As astrologist I am very careful in taking unproven information for granted.

You might want to reconsider your chosen career then :-)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Alekto

That was nice, stars up
However there is a way above and a way below. From the one you see the peak, from the other - not.

top topics

join