It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pro-Russia separatist regions just named Crimea as a part of Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Those agreements were writren to ensure the intrests of both parties, so if something happens outside of those agreements that put Russia's interests at risk then as far as I and clearly Russia was concerned... null and void at the time due to site conditions. Happens all the time in contract law

So basically any time the agreement is no longer in Russia's interest it becomes null and void? You people are hilarious.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

What do you mean "nothing happened"?? The wild f_€kin west just invaded Ukraine.

Then why does Putin and Russia acknowledge the new government? That kind of destroys your entire argument. If the government is legal and valid, then by default what Russia did was illegal.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yahoo links ???

Thanks for MSM propaganda as usual

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: OldIsNewAgain

Yahoo links ???

Thanks for MSM propaganda as usual

Awesome logical fallacy. Care to dispute anything he said?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   

you make me laugh, you believe everything you read?
you must be a Obama fan.
Russian has my respect, they are actually saving children and families because their house is destroyd by Ukrainians.
Did you know that 1 million Ukrainians are imigrated to Russia? because of their dirty goverment. Nah i dont think you did, and think outside the box not inside a propoganda article.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: UNKNOWNPURPLE

Houses that are only destroyed because of Russia's illegal secret war against the Ukraine.

If the US sends soldiers and weapons into Russia and helps rebels attacking Russia to create a free nation, and Russia defends itself, is the US good because they help rebuild homes that are only destroyed because they propagated a war? Is Russia evil for protecting it's borders?

Are you a hypocrite?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

www.reuters.com...

here is one link ( i've seen more links and on tv as wel so dont tell me this is propoganda )

so if Russian soldiers are helping civillians that dont want to be a part of the New Ukrainian order ,Ukraine has to attact the families that live nearby ?

why would civillians move to Russia if Russia is a treat? they are scared by their own goverment that kills people, destorys schools etc( did you know why? because in half of Ukraine the language is Russian and Ukrainians killed people because of that. ,. i have seen much footage
edit on 10-6-2015 by UNKNOWNPURPLE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: UNKNOWNPURPLE

How about you read again. There is only war because Russian soldiers and equipment are keeping the war going. Russia is helping the people whose houses they are responsible for being destroyed.

If the US sent troops into Russia, and the Russian defense response destroyed houses, who is responsible, the US or Russia?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Sounds like a 'false flag' type separatist organization to me.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

haha you are funny,

Separatist- pro Russian are not destorying schools or killing civillians. ( they are protecting them )
did you hear news reporters beign shot by the Ukrainian ukrops?
did you hear/see statues beign torn down by the Ukrainians?
did you hear/see the conflict where Ukrainians are fighting eachother over joining Europe?
Ukrainians imigrating to Russia because they are scared and they could work there or they could even get a new Pasport.

come with something better than that, im out of this shh

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNKNOWNPURPLE

So you realize my post made you look like a complete hypocrite so you are taking your ball and going home. Bye.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Those agreements were writren to ensure the intrests of both parties, so if something happens outside of those agreements that put Russia's interests at risk then as far as I and clearly Russia was concerned... null and void at the time due to site conditions. Happens all the time in contract law

So basically any time the agreement is no longer in Russia's interest it becomes null and void? You people are hilarious.

What are you going to do about it?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

What do you mean "nothing happened"?? The wild f_€kin west just invaded Ukraine.

Then why does Putin and Russia acknowledge the new government? That kind of destroys your entire argument. If the government is legal and valid, then by default what Russia did was illegal.

Russia supported the western backed coup in Ukraine? I am not talking about the newly elected government. The goons that were shooting at the government.
edit on 10-6-2015 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Well this went off topic quickly into a slanging match?

Care to explain what this means (the OP and not who invaded Crimea)? Does Russia too not see Crimea as part of Ukraine still but an independent state allied to russia? Bit like say the Scottish referend separating from UK and then allied with say Irelad?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

No. Russia truly believes Crimea to be theirs. They had a ceremony to commemorate the annexation and everything.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

What are you going to do about it?

Constantly challenge posters like you with the facts that you ignore because it doesn't support your agenda.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Russia invaded Crimea before ANY votes (illegal votes) occurred. That is an invasion.

Please explain - If Putin feels he had a moral imperative to invade Crimea then why did he do it by lying? Why did he maintain there were no Russian troops in Crimea and that the non insignia troops were not Russian?

Why did he then announce they were Russians troops, including the non insignia troops, in Crimea after the illegal occupation and annexation?

he did this because he knew he was invading a sovereign nation and that his justification would not work.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

There was no coup in Ukraine, regardless of how many times the Russian government states it. Just like the amount of time the Russian government kept stating MH17 was shot down by an aircraft. Just as much as the Russian government stated the non insignia troops in Crimea weren't Russian.

At what point do you, personally, stop listening to Russian lies? Or do you just accept what he says at face value for some other reason, even when the facts don't support it?

The Ukrainian parliament was elected in Dec 2012 and was recognized by the Russian government. This is the parliament that impeached Yanukovych. So Russia not only accepted that election, they accepted the election held after Poroshenko was elected.

Russia, like Crimea, flip flops on their position depending on the argument they are trying to present.

As for your goons comment they would be the government then so please specify what you are trying to say.

edit on 10-6-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNKNOWNPURPLE

So you realize my post made you look like a complete hypocrite so you are taking your ball and going home. Bye.

His join date says it all.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Sounds like a 'false flag' type separatist organization to me.

explain?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join