It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: White House on Lockdown, Briefing Room Evacuated for Security

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Foderalover

...or it was Hillary's server...and she was hoping the Secret Service would take it away and blow it up for her:

"Hey, I turned it over to the PRESS by dropping it off at the PRESS Room...it's not MY fault the Secret Service decided to detonate it!"

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

The threat made by telephone concerned the press briefing room so it was evacuated. No other rooms inside the White House were evacuated, which is so odd.

Remember 911 events? The one dispatcher is told there may be a bomb aboard one of the planes and she exclaims, "A Bomb!?"

The days before airlines as cruise missiles were simpler.

The war of terror has everyone running to and fro like scared chickens.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Not much news in yet...but a suspicious package is said to be the cause.

Secret Service officials interrupted the daily White House briefing Tuesday and evacuated administration staff and reporters because of an unspecified security issue.
Secret Service personnel gave no reason for the evacuation.

www.bloomberg.com...

Hmm...If I had to guess I would say live anthrax?

Probably sent by accident via US postal service from the Pentagon. LOL

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Secret Service says it was a telephoned 'Bomb Threat'.
Who sends and bomb and then calls to warn about it? Odd or just an excuse to say "See we need to spy on everyone."

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Probably the FIRST 100% transparent and factual story to come out of the White House briefing room in years.

My thoughts exactly.

Anthrax dry run perhaps

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
If bomb threats are a regular occurrence but this is the first time they have been evacuated, and they were the only ones to be evacuated it seems more likely the secret service just didn't want the press to see or hear something

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Just more of their fear tactics to keep the masses on their toes, before the next big event happens.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Apparently the Briefing Room and the entire Executive Wing of offices was cleared, and correspondents were told to make sure that cameras were pointing to the ground and covered.

President Obama and his entire family remained in the White House the entire time.

Now, call me a conspiracy theorist (PLEASE !) but I'm a firm believer that there was a secret visitor to the White House that they don't want anyone to know about.

Why would they ask for cameras to be pointed to the ground and covered up, and NOT evacuate the President for a bomb threat?

If something unexpected suddenly gets announced in the next few days, we'll know what it is.

My money is on someone like Raul Castro, a high level diplomatic level delegation from IRAN, or some other visitor of a highly sensitive nature.

Any world leaders have any unexplained absences that day?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kobalt7
If bomb threats are a regular occurrence but this is the first time they have been evacuated, and they were the only ones to be evacuated it seems more likely the secret service just didn't want the press to see or hear something

High level, top secret meeting they didn't want anyone getting wind of. If it were a true bomb threat, President Obama would have been evacuated immediately.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The threat made by telephone concerned the press briefing room so it was evacuated. No other rooms inside the White House were evacuated, which is so odd.

Remember 911 events? The one dispatcher is told there may be a bomb aboard one of the planes and she exclaims, "A Bomb!?"

Apparently the entire Executive Wing of offices was evacuated as well.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

originally posted by: intrptr

Apparently the entire Executive Wing of offices was evacuated as well.

Paranoid, run away, run away! Chicken Little, the boy cried wolf, terror alert levels in the red… Lock down! Evacuate!

Be vewy afwaid…

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Apparently the Briefing Room and the entire Executive Wing of offices was cleared, and correspondents were told to make sure that cameras were pointing to the ground and covered.

President Obama and his entire family remained in the White House the entire time.

Now, call me a conspiracy theorist (PLEASE !) but I'm a firm believer that there was a secret visitor to the White House that they don't want anyone to know about.

Why would they ask for cameras to be pointed to the ground and covered up, and NOT evacuate the President for a bomb threat?

If something unexpected suddenly gets announced in the next few days, we'll know what it is.

My money is on someone like Raul Castro, a high level diplomatic level delegation from IRAN, or some other visitor of a highly sensitive nature.

Any world leaders have any unexplained absences that day?

Good thoughts poster........Things are not as they seem and the masses/media are easily fooled.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Wow, that was my hunch as well. There can only be one entity or should I say, group of beings that could make them force the press to vacate(come on, it can't be Raul Castro. The White House would never let a guy like him enter without an invitation. Plus, it seems this entity just appeared suddenly). I think we can expect something really good to happen soon(don't like to give dates because they might try to do something behind the scenes and alter it.)

But it's good to know that Michelle Obama and her kids were there as well, surely, she is tired of people making fun of her appearance(and Obama accepting it, not to mention how other Blacks feel).

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Any chance we can get one of the names of those correspondents?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join