It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

El Salvador MS-13 Street-Gang Located In New York

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

3 teenage MS-13 gang members charged with ‘brutally’ raping 16-year-old girl In New York ... Bryan Larios, 18, Joel Escobar, 17, and Jose Cornejo, 17

MS-13, also known as Mara Salvatrucha, is a highly organized and well-funded Central American gang. In 2006, WND reported MS-13 had been infiltrating at least 33 states across the U.S. The gang is well-known in Los Angeles, Houston, New York and Washington, D.C., for excessive brutality. Any person suspected of cooperating with authorities is hunted down, tortured and killed.

Initiation rites include kickings, beatings and gang rapes.

New York Teen Gangsters From El Salvador

-
OBSERVATION:

Shouldn't Their Travel Agencies (enablers) Be Prosecuted Too?

( and/or all those responsible for getting them into your city? )

edit on 9-6-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Wouldn't it have been better if she had been armed and able to defend herself with deadly force?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

I think if they just take all found ms-13 members and massacre them in public they are less likely to do this.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

New Gangs Of New York.

This should/could get pretty nasty!

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

That is obviously neither practical nor desirable and, more importantly, they aren't the only threat a person might encounter in the real world.

I make the point primarily to draw attention to the fact that teenage girls are frequently declared automatically immature and/or incompetent to maintain control over tools such as firearms which is simply not true.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Hmm. Well... I'm just pointing out that any gang who's initiation includes gang rapping a teenager probably deserves whatever they have coming to them.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Hmm. Well... I'm just pointing out that any gang who's initiation includes gang rapping a teenager probably deserves whatever they have coming to them.

And how, so why are people so adamant that they not be killed when they attempt to rape and murder children?

Killed the instant they try it that is by their would-be victims. Instead victims seem to be used as an excuse to disarm the public and make more and bigger police forces.

I can tell you with certainty that gangs do not terrorize armed populations, not even the police if you consider them the biggest and best equipped gang in any particular area.

I am all for a good old fashioned posse but, I am reasonably certain that most of the people here would not be adequately equipped to join one which leaves the question, what is the solution for problem(s) of this nature?

Are you calling for a special anti-gang agency or do you acknowledge that citizens best defend themselves?
edit on 9-6-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hell is an inescapable aloneness. Total separation from life force/ God. Total desperation and darkness.

That's what they have to look forward too.

edit on 6/9/2015 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Gangs will be anywhere anyone goes.

edit on 9-6-2015 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

O.K., I can't sit this one out.
Travel Agencies? Can you name them? I can.

One is called the Republican Party. The Republicans, whenever one of them is in the White Hut, operate an "Open Borders" policy for the benefit of their rich corporate and independent business clients who like to profit from cheap illegal laborers.

The second is called the Democrat Party. When they control the White Hut, they operate an "Open Borders" policy to facilitate immigration of new Democrat Party voters.........by the MILLIONS!

Second pet peeve. Why is it that when something like this happens in NYC, its an OMG all powerful big deal? I have a friend who lives in Houston and he's a LEO and he reports that MS-13 initiation rite of favor there is Home Invasions where the Initiate is required to at a minimum cap one of the residents. Typically, 2 or 3 older gang members break into the home with a 15 year old with a gun and walk the kid through the entire process. And this happens 5 to 10 times a month in the Houston Metro Area. It happens so much that the local newspaper doesn't even cover the story anymore because its hurting residential real estate values. But is it a big OMG all powerful big deal in the Media? No.....because....its FLY OVER COUNTRY!

So....NYC, you gotta gang problem? Cry me a frikin' river. The whole rest of the country does too and all thanks to your rotten to the core, corrupt politicians.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

It's the love of money and breakdown of family and community that are truly responsible.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Horrible story, that poor girl.

But this isn't new. MS13 has been in the northeast well before 9-11, anyone from an urban area with populations of Hispanic immigrants can attest.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

How Many Would Consider THIS a Motor-Cycle-Gang ???:

2004 Harley-Riders Back-to-Front or Left-to-Right:

An Upper-Manager for a Major Electric Utility, 6,000-Acre-Texas-Farmer, and an Database/Network Engineer.

AND

The 2006 Honda-Version:

-
OPINION:

Some Folks LIKE To ... Dress The Part.

(or don't always be quick to make judgement)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

What are you saying?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Some folks like to put costumes on ...

not any different than why a drug-store-cowboy wears a cowboy-costume.
My Point Being:

I'll offer some resevervation that not all of those folks in LDragonFire's motorcycle pictures are authentic gang-members.

(most especially all those included in his 3rd-photo-down)

edit on 9-6-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Leave them alone. They're 'legal' now.....

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Id assume anyone wearing a Hells Angel jacket at a rally is as serious as sin.

Better hope so anyway.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I live in a sleepy little coastal town in Oregon and spotted an MS neck tattoo on a guy in a group today at the grocery store.

They are everywhere.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

After the Waco-Tx-Resturant-Incident ... I would imagine:

1. Majority of the "biker-costumes"s will be gathering Thicker-Layers-o-Dust.

2. Motorcycle Sales won't be Breaking-Sales-Records anytime soon.

3. The Waco-Incident will be Investigated-til-Disection.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

You missed the point. No matter where you go there will always be some type of gang there. Travel isn't difficult even for gang members. Crime happens in any human population group, doesn't have to have gang affiliation.

Did these MS-13 gang members travel to New York to commit this crime, or was it just there nature to do so and then they got caught? You have any idea how many US citizens travel to Mexico or Philippines or a host of travel destinations only to commit a crime? It happens, so why is this news?

BTW
2,000 bikers gather in Ca. for funeral of Mark 'Papa' Guardado, slain Hells Angels leader

top topics

<<   2 >>

join