It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America - You need to take a stand, this is not civilised...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Our society may or may not have serious issues.

But the police behavior is, if anything, a result of and not a response to it.

In other words: in any group of people there are some a-holes. Police are a group of people, so are subject to that. Its just that when the thin blue line protects a-holes instead of singling them out and removing them....its a problem.
edit on 6/10/2015 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Limb dislocation,broken bones...REALLY it's the other guys choice but a weapon would be hospital time for sure ,I'm jumpy like that...
If I 'm REALLY drunk like on Everclear THEN I would go trolling for someone staring too much and piss them off enough to swing but I really have mellowed lately.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
There's a problem alright- too many humans.

The police are owned and operated by the banking cartels, they're nothing but foot soldiers in the war against freedom.

The police violence probably isn't getting worse- it's just getting better covered. Something to distract us from the real problems. Police have been executing people at will for decades, and now all of a sudden (after sopa/pipa was used to distract everyone from the 99% riots) police brutality is in the limelight.

"We demand change!" you'll scream. The change isn't going to help you, because it's not by you- or for you. The change will be instituted by those in charge- they already know what the change is going to be, they just need you to push for it- so they're pulling the right strings to get you to react. That way, when they institute a change that makes things worse for all of us, they can say "but you asked for this..."

The only thing we can do is rise up and tear it down- but even talking about such things is now an "execute on sight" type of offense, so nobody that is smart enough to see the writing on the walls is going to do anything- they're going to hide.

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join