It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study reveals having Cat as pet in childhood can lead to Schizophrenia later in life

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   
What about all the pleasure a cat brings into your home. The peace from stroking a cat and listening to its purr - that's mental healing for some. Watching your cat play and having fun brings a smile to my face. I love cats and I see them as part of our family.

Any animal that goes out etc etc it can bring in a disease with it just as we can on our shoes etc. I would hate to see a list of all the possibilities for illness man can get from animals, especially domesticated ones.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Generally, unless immune compromised, they form cysts as a defense mechanism when being at risk of dying. The cysts are pretty much inert in that state, similar to bacteria that can form spores which are their "dormant" state, yet it provides pretty much a brick wall to everything.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Nah, they were actually part of the cause of the marriage failure. My ex was the other part.
Failure seems like the wrong thing to call it though.
It ending was a win for me!

oh god

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

THIS IS MORE COMMIE DOG PROMOTED ANTI-CAT PROPAGANDA!!

TALK ABOUT A REBEL !!!!! darn... meow....

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

I've heard of this before

But what about indirect connection like crazy lady has kids and cats

Her DNA makes kids crazy too and kids have cats too

This way cat is not at fault

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: FerengiGrandProxy

god that was the best analogy I ever heard in my life

I can't stop laughing .. sharing ur reply with my friend

sorry that was too good

edit on 10-6-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You all don't seem to understand how serious this is!!! [the boys just laugh] Oh, you think it's funny, huh?! M'kay! M'kay! You're gonna think it's real funny when the police get here!

reminded me of ur pun

or kittie? what is wrong with u ? u need to calm down kittie.. here I find u some catnip..

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
So this explains everything.

Stupid cats.

In all honesty I NEED to get rid of my cat right now. I have developed an allergy and I'm getting hives like never before. I don't even like this cat! I rescued her one day about 6 years ago when I was intoxicated and i can't STAND it.

I've asked around if anyone wants a psycho cat, and in the interest of being honest, I openly tell people that this bitch cat is insane. No-one wants an evil crappy cat!

Crazy bitch cat will be donated to the humane society very soon...
edit on 10-6-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly
South Park!
Kenny has never been killed by a cat, as far as I know. I am surprised at that.
He has been killed by a bear, mutant turkeys and a goldfish.... but not a cat.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
So this explains everything.

Stupid cats.

In all honesty I NEED to get rid of my cat right now. I have developed an allergy and I'm getting hives like never before. I don't even like this cat! I rescued her one day about 6 years ago when I was intoxicated and i can't STAND it.

I've asked around if anyone wants a psycho cat, and in the interest of being honest, I openly tell people that this bitch cat is insane. No-one wants an evil crappy cat!

Crazy bitch cat will be donated to the humane society very soon...

Well you know what they say. Cats tend to take on the personality of their owners....

Oddly enough I use to be allergic to cats. Then I got one and that changed. You should call that cat from hell show. It's never too late to turn things around. I wouldn't be the person I am today without my cats. It may not be obvious, but you can learn a lot from them.

edit on 10-6-2015 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I like most animals but I do have a soft spot for my kitties.

The dogs are just too pervasive. Constantly hungry for attention. I do like my dogs but I just have a soft spot for cats.

I remember when I was young and I would be having a bad day after school I'd go to my room and flop on my bed and without fail my cat would be there. She always sensed when I was in a rough mood and wanted to be there.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: corvuscorrax

my boy (cat) is constantly hungry 4 attention..

girl is always sticking her bum in my face..

look at me look at me.. touch me.. but piss off..

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: corvuscorrax
I like most animals but I do have a soft spot for my kitties.

The dogs are just too pervasive. Constantly hungry for attention. I do like my dogs but I just have a soft spot for cats.

I remember when I was young and I would be having a bad day after school I'd go to my room and flop on my bed and without fail my cat would be there. She always sensed when I was in a rough mood and wanted to be there.

When I lost my calico kitty girl Josie last year, my other kitty came up to me on the bed and licked my tears from my face. He doesn't ever do that so I know he knew something was wrong.

Like dogs, they really pick up on emotion.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

omg.. awww
how adorable

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
If a Cat $h!ts in the woods do the bears start hearing voices?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I bet we come to find in the future that the parasite was the reason people worshipped cats in some cultures,
a reply to: Entreri06

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
interesting all the hate towards cats lately…

the Sumerians liked to kill lions…

could it be a sign of anti-christ?

"And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof."

what about all the elderly who have lived longer due to the therapeutic aspects of having a cat?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Verum1quaere

could it be a sign of anti-christ?

lol you mean like this ;D

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

Well you know what they say. Cats tend to take on the personality of their owners....

Ha ha.. That's real great except my cat was insane before I took her in!

ETA- I'll pass on the cat from hell show, I'm sure the odds of getting on that are 1 in a million. I'd rather donate her and hope someone who really doesn't mind demon cats, take her in....
edit on 11-6-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Let's Talk: Why Are Scientists Blaming Insanity on Cats?
Once again, cat phobia is taking the media by storm.

lol I add picture one moment

Before:

Now:

edit on 11-6-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join