It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird calls from... Guatamala? and a mysterious text message. Help with translation please!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Stop. Answering. And. Block.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: Agartha

Just got this message:

" km sabe si es numero incorrecto yo solo kiero saber si ustd es la persona kn kien kiero hablar por eso estoy marcando ese numero pero no se cual es el motivo k no kiere contestar no le cuesta nada para kontestar la llama. no seas cobarde..."

What's wrong with using punctuation????... lol

"How do you know this is the wrong number? I only want to know if you are the person I want to talk to, this is why I am dialing this number but I don't know the reason why you don't want to answer. It doesn't take much to answer a phone call. Don't be a coward"

Mh... strange.... maybe she/he wants to confirm you are not Joaquin?

What do you want to tell her? I can tell you in Spanish.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

You know about fake phone apps, rt? Download the apps free, say you're from the north pole and all the time....it could be anybody messin' with you...even your little brother upstairs in your house.

The apps let you put in any # from anywhere fake...and the caller Id will show it.

Also type a fake message, use online translator...cut n paste it in...and Bam! Crazy message from "Guatemala".

Ticked anyone off lately????

edit on 9-6-2015 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

You know about fake phone apps, rt? Download the apps free, say you're from the north pole and all the time....it could be anybody messin' with you...even your little brother upstairs in your house.

The apps let you put in any # from anywhere fake...and the caller Id will show it.

Also type a fake message, use online translator...cut n paste it in...and Bam! Crazy message from "Guatemala".

Ticked anyone off lately????

The online translators never get it right, this is a message from a real Hispanic person, you can't fake that.
But it maybe is a scam, you do have to be very careful.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

no - i am correct - it doresnt matter what the translation is you DO NOT reply

its that freaking simple

maybe - just maybe - in your fluffy bunny world the message is real - but in the real world - 99.999% are scams and plishing

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

edit on 9-6-2015 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2015 by Agartha because: Sorry, wrong thread.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Agartha is right, The message was written by a real person, that is texting and also with spelling mistakes WITHIN the the texting words.
But I would just refuse to answer anymore, it sounds like it is someone trying to get through, maybe for someone else, but you never know.

If you do reply simply say "No soy Joaquin, No lo conozco, y le agradeceria que dejase de llamarme, gracias"
"I am not Joaquin, I don't know him, and I would appreciate it if you stopped calling me"
edit on 9-6-2015 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Funny you should say that.

I used google translate to text the caller just that.

I won't post the reply but I will say I was told to do the most objectionable things to and with my mother.

The calls have stopped. I'm sure it's not a scam now and I also understand why Juaquin left....

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

LOL I can only imagine!

I'm glad the calls stopped and good luck to them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join