It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look closely at this picture of Angela Merkel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Talliostro
a reply to: collietta

No it's not a "common way of hand positioning in germany" but it's her common way of hand positioning in public.
Word is, Merkels PR consultants told her to hold her hands like that when in public and in front of photographers, so she would stand more upright and her shoulders wouldn't sack. She does this since waaaaaay back when she first became chancellor in Germany.

Has nothing to do with the Illuminati oder All-seeing-Eye thingy, just with body language.

Bingo!

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

They teach people to do that in public speaking classes. They don't want you to put your hands behind you or down to your side. And if you cross your arms it's defensive. So they tell you to keep your hands near your waist she doesn't have the ability to make hand movements while speaking. So we see her making the weird gesture. You will find she does it whenever she's talking.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

That's more of a diamond bro. Lern ur shepes

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

What's the purpose of that? Are you masking your intent by excluding body language or something?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

I get trained in it also.
How to stand in a none threatening stance.
Remember 80% of communication is not verbal.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
It looks like obvious signing to me. Sticks out like a sore thumb. It wouldn't be much more obvious if she held the sign out two feet in front of her.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Voyager1
It looks like obvious signing to me. Sticks out like a sore thumb. It wouldn't be much more obvious if she held the sign out two feet in front of her.

Obviously your not a people watcher then. You will do something similar and not know you are doing it.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Its functional as well, she can use it for ear cleaning.
Isn't that right Joe?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

In diplomacy language this attitude is called "raised tower".

BUT Bavaria, Illumitatti, G7... they are going to have fun.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Remember 80% of communication is not verbal.

What kind of hand gesture am I giving you right now?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Cos you love me

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Is this a joke? I've seen some incredible examples of seeing things that aren't there, here at ATS, but this ranks among the most ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Cos you love me

Of course I love you. Us Masons love all non-Masons.

Or as we refer to you internally, sandwiches.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Must admit I have often thought while admiring my legs....I bet they taste good

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Must admit I have often thought while admiring my legs....I bet they taste good

Wait. You gazed at your legs, which look like you have mohair stockings on them, and thought 'mmm, yum'?

And people are worried about Masons.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Yeah they would need a good shave and maybe 12 hours soaking in wine but Hhhhmmmm lovely roasted BM leg.
I once had a dream I put my hand in a deep fat friar and then pulled it out and took a bite out of my thumb muscle...finger licking good

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
ATS must be a den of the illuminati because I see a lot of really bad pyramid exposé's on here, which are so bunk I punch myself in the face, but now that I think about it, they must be trying to tell us something.

Is the OP an illumaniti?

Has anyone researched the OP? I think someone should alert a mod. OP is 100% suspect.....

*derp*

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The first time I saw Angela Merkel do this hand thing was on the strange cover of the Economist 2015 cover. A strange, no VERY strange symbolic magazine cover. With all the other symbolism the way she is holding her hands , complete with the button of her jacket being in the middle and looking like an eye , the all seeing eye came to mind right away. Charlie Hebdo is even in the picture with a strangely dressed lady looking right at him. Maybe she does have a habit of holding her hands that way, nothing to it, then again, maybe not.[url=sociecohistory.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/econmist_magazine_jan2015.jpg

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Cos you love me

Thinking about it Mo must be a Mason or Illuminati because he also is making a shape.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

They're all Freemasons. Every member of that crowd.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join