It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ralph Nader on How to Dismantle the Corporate State

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Minimum wage, break up to too big to fail banks because another crash is coming, people are tired of being taken advantage of, undermining parental authority, TPP. Bring the left right paradigm together so we can give something to our kids besides debt and imprisonment.

I think we can all agree with what hes saying for the most part.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Minimum wage, break up to too big to fail banks because another crash is coming, people are tired of being taken advantage of, undermining parental authority, TPP. Bring the left right paradigm together so we can give something to our kids besides debt and imprisonment.

I think we can all agree with what hes saying for the most part.

Thanks for posting - Ralph Nader is the most intelligent, sincere, champion of the 'consumer' the world may ever know. That said he is a bit of a dick too.

I listen to "The Ralph Nader Radio Hour" each week on KPFK.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Always liked Nader, he doesn't really pander, just tells it like it is.

He's able to dumb it down, too

edit on 9-6-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

The problem is that the Too Big to Fail banks are literally too powerful to be taken down with the current financial environment.

Defectors are snuffed out and officials can be paid off. Prosecution doesn't occur and when it does it comes in the form of fines (something that has absolutely no effect)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
until there is a removal of the current politicians and influence of former ones, laws changed for term limits, lobbying, and other things it will never happen.

i could go into more but without those things fixed, it is useless to even hope for a real change. sure you'll get some token changes. but that's just to blind you and keep you in a state of hope.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

Always liked Nader, he doesn't really pander, just tells it like it is.

He's able to dumb it down, too

LOL....that made me chuckle. Apparently it's a technical problem more than a resource one

top topics

join