It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marlboro sign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I risk to repeat another topic, but letters l and b in Marlboro sign are somehow different from the other, btw when you open pack of cigarettes top of the triangle is similar to that pyramid with detached top.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
sounds interesting, have any pictures or anything of the sort?

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I heard about Marlboro bieng owned by the KKK once but that turned out to be bogus. I think we see what we want to.

Marlboro KKK

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The Pyramid is difinitely there, the M and b are a little questionable, there is a certain style of M and b that the NWO uses to denote companies they own.

The B is in the style like that you find on a budwieser beer bottle, the B being a 13. The M is that of the style you find in the M of Mc Donalds or more precisely the Arch.
Go to the NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB websites and take a look through the Logo's, you then will begin to see that there is a certain style of M's, W's, B's, 3's, and 6's hidden in the Logo's. You will find this same type of lettering on the boxes of most major brand products, the upside down pyramid is everywhere, you can go to a grocery store, a auto parts store, electronics stores and you will see the same "STYLED" Symbols. Here are two links that show a lot of the symbols already in use.

www.hourofthetime.com...

www.samliquidation.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
The Pyramid is difinitely there, the M and b are a little questionable, there is a certain style of M and b that the NWO uses to denote companies they own.

The B is in the style like that you find on a budwieser beer bottle, the B being a 13. The M is that of the style you find in the M of Mc Donalds or more precisely the Arch.
Go to the NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB websites and take a look through the Logo's, you then will begin to see that there is a certain style of M's, W's, B's, 3's, and 6's hidden in the Logo's. You will find this same type of lettering on the boxes of most major brand products, the upside down pyramid is everywhere, you can go to a grocery store, a auto parts store, electronics stores and you will see the same "STYLED" Symbols. Here are two links that show a lot of the symbols already in use.

www.hourofthetime.com...

www.samliquidation.com...

"hidden in the logo" ???? What good would they do if they're hidden? What does this prove?

Honestly you don't really believe this nonsense do you? Give me a break.

Paranoia is an incredible thing, but there's hope for you. Sheesh!

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MankoW
I risk to repeat another topic, but letters l and b in Marlboro sign are somehow different from the other, btw when you open pack of cigarettes top of the triangle is similar to that pyramid with detached top.

Uhm...and this proves what? Cigarette companies are trying to subliminally influence us? What will the result be? Are pyramids evil? Are teh letters "l" and "b" evil? Tell me more...I can hardly wait.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

"hidden in the logo" ???? What good would they do if they're hidden? What does this prove?

Honestly you don't really believe this nonsense do you? Give me a break.

Paranoia is an incredible thing, but there's hope for you. Sheesh!

Because the Illuminate and other groups believe cymbols and numbers to have special powers?
So if they put a symbol or number in a company name for example it will help that company prosper. They hide it so it's not obvious to those who are not in the know?
I'm just guessing.

[edit on 24/12/2004 by ANOK]

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Look between the legs of the horses on the PM logo.
That might be where the KKK thing started.
members.aol.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
those links of the company logos is funny oh man people try to find stuff in logos so bad it jsut becomes funny

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Im so glad I smoke the herb, cigs are the death!!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Strange though that they use

Veni Vidi Vici beneth the horse logo--

I came..I saw..I conquered

or maybe they just liked what it meant, who knows?

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
of course there is power in symbols,, look at many of the prosperous companies, they use similar symbols, reptilian eye/slit, an embedded 13, and many other occult-related symbols of power. Why do secret societies deny it?
It is the age of aquarius-- truth is revealed

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   
well since you bring this up, in KY, they have Marlboro people come into the bars and give out Zippo Lighters for their Marlboro Menthol Cigarettes (this was about 4 months ago).... they got kicked out of a few bars due to what the promo material said when turned upside down. Basically it said "JeW" when you turned it over, or appeared to say it. I think it was all due to the shading of the promotional materials, and how they contrasted with lighting of people seeing it. I worked in one bar where people raised hell about it; I could see where they were coming from in that it did look similar, but found it hard to believe in a multimillion dollar promo campaign that something like that was on purpose....

Its listed on SNOPES as false, but to tell you the truth, it looked pretty damn close to me, close enough to garner multiple looks from multiple people to check if what they were seeing was real

top topics

join