It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do We Humans Have Souls or Are We Angels Placed in Human Form To Be Tested?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

Many of the blessings that a lot of us have DO have a curse that accompanies them. Is it a test or just that by being so blessed we also feel the loneliness of the let downs that seem to happen far too often when we rely on others to even care much less perform? There were many words of wisdom that we were given to us during our training and they remain with me still. It is lonely at the top. Rank has its privileges but also its responsibilities, were but two. The angels were pure spiritual beings, and we humans are both physical AND spiritual in nature. Nurture your spiritual side, perhaps you may be an angel and are frustrated by your captivity in this form. There is only one way to rise above it and that is through ascension of your spirit through acceptance of His will.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
As far as I know, Angels are bodiless souls/spirits, humans have a body and a soul so it goes. Thus, by definition the OP is mistaken, or that the bodiless souls..the Angels, are getting the pee taken out of them by some other entity.
On a day to day/eternally basis, that's not going to work is it? Like eternity, it won't ever go away.

You contradict.

as far as I know angels are spirits without bodies.
as far as I know humans are bodies with spirits.

Hint: put the angel in the body.. Now you have a human.

It's an idea anyway.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Thank you. I too read Jubilees and found the "lost" books to be very important and left little doubt in my mind why they were deleted n the first place.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh

Fair enough. May I ask how you determine which ancient holy texts are true and which aren't?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

My spirit is here to serve out a life sentence.
Nuff said.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
God does not test.
But to realize God, you must test yourself by questioning
conventional reality which disguises God.
God is complete liberation, fulfilment, acceptance, love, ecstasy.
So testing at that level has no reality.
You have to get beyond the dualistic intellectuality of your small self,
meditate on your higher self.

edit on 8-6-2015 by starswift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I have always relied on my heart to sort out what was true and what was not. While it may have not worked all that well in matters of love, in matters of the spirit I have yet to be let down. The Old Testament is very strange if you ask me and I am not sure what to make of it, but the words and actions of Jesus have always had a way of just going right into my heart as the truth. I can explain it no better.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

And may your persistence be rewarded.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: starswift

Yes, I understand...and thank you.

edit on 8-6-2015 by BennyHavensOh because: To add

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Your title is a bit confusing...In your opinion do angels have souls ? Your question makes it sound as if they do not and acting from a standpoint where we deem them real I would argue they do have souls as they have demonstrated free will like us and are described as individuals with their own personalities ( michael , Raphael , Lucifer, etc)

Angels are said to have been created to serve god directly in heaven and in other places of creation like Earth acting as messengers, information agents, releasing natural disasters, guards, guides, etc. While humans do this as well, their home is heaven not earth..Their first estate... I believe they were also meant to be our servants and this is one reason Satan rebelled against god...but we all have our own opinions on all of this don't we?

While we are surely tested here on Earth, I do not believe we are angels cast down in order to be tested in whether we can reject earthly desires. We are here to make a choice I think but not the one you are describing. Here's a site devoted to Bible study and RIGHTLY dividing the word of God. Something that i have never seen demonstrated on ATS with any proficiency.

worldeventsandthebible.com...

Read the " The world that was then, the first earth Age " I think you might find it helpful

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I was just looking for feedback and hoping that the beating that comes from asking such a question is one that I can handle without loosing it myself.

Where's the beating emoticon? ATS left it out!

The books of Enoch were written by people who had a particular religion. They wrote their books to account for the religions of others by placing them in "erroneous" category. Rather arrogant and narrow minded view.

The human soul is the human self.

The god An (sky) who used to hang out on Earth in the temple of Inanna (his daughter) has gone back to the heavens along with Inanna (Queen of Heaven). It seems that the immanence of the divine to humans is the purview of Nanaya.

Lady of the princely powers, emerging brilliantly like the daylight, chosen forever for her virtuous beauty! Nanaya, ornament of E-ana, worthy of the Lady! Wise one, correctly chosen as lady of all the lands by the Mistress: Nanaya, you instruct the Land, bestowing wisdom in E-ana
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...#

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnightLight

Honestly if I was God I would do exactly that. In fact I think he did.

Are you grandiose enough to think you are a particular angel?

It's a scary idea at the same time. What if you mess up so much as a human, not knowing your inner beauty. You soil yourself so bad you are not even worthy of being a human.. Seems quite the risk.

Not sure that makes sense. What is human?

Well I don't actually think of earth human. Higher Form human is what many souls here are, ie from Lyra for example, or other systems. There are also non human type souls, though often humanoid, ie mantis, feline, reptiod, etc. many different types and blends.

But there is also a source before that kind of specialization.

The idea of an angel tattering his inner core here, so as to not even be human makes very little sense.

Either this planet is a recycled prison run by negatives or people can rise above all this and learn from good and bad things, until perfected to higher levels.

The first will be rescued and is already in work, this abuse of others by slavers is over, end of their trip. The second is on going, and all will return hero's in the end.
edit on 9-6-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Another way of looking at this is a bit different. If one perceives angel as progressed light being, superman in the system, the Family, interfacing from beyond the duality system in progressed form, hundreds of thousands of times our consciousness/soul level here, with our lower dimensional world here, though some would be higher level in the duality, so they could withstand the gravity and magnetism of this intense duality and still assist. So there would be levels of Family assisting.

I would think of those we call Michael, Jaliel, known also as Josephiel, and Zadkiel, for example and High Level cosmic Angel-Et helpers.

Are we them? Or, are we seeds of these Great Trees, ie child to their Parent.

When someone completes self beyond the duality and exits the multiverse to the higher eutopic heavenly type realms, they become Parent, and are we the child. Are we truly seeds or are we adopted children. I think both can occur.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: wyrmboy12

Angels are said to have been created to serve god directly in heaven and in other places of creation like Earth acting as messengers, information agents, releasing natural disasters, guards, guides, etc. While humans do this as well, their home is heaven not earth..Their first estate... I believe they were also meant to be our servants and this is one reason Satan rebelled against god...but we all have our own opinions on all of this don't we?

Thank you friend, I will follow you suggestion. I appreciate your input.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Whatever we know about the existence of angels comes from men's ideas never supported by any fact whatsoever and invariably from the distant past and distant places not the centre of a huge cosmopolitan centre etc where there would have been multiple witnesses.

In fact the human soul is a means of enslavement into a state controlled religion by fear because if you don't do as the man says, your soul will burn in hell. How does anyone know they have an actual soul - nobody does - which makes it the perfect vehicle for fear mongering and people control.

The dessert religions have done their best to stop anyone contacting the spiritual world by destroying shamanism and other so-called pagan means of gaining spiritual freedom. No shaman worries about damaging their soul during their spiritual journeys.

If we have souls why are we not seeing heavenly things done in front of us for our souls? Also what help or training for heaven is a low paid job such as waiting tables etc? Its fine trying to apply the desert religion's ideas to everyday life but nothing relates to religious dogma except accept your lot so both the rich and religious can exploit you e.g. blessed are the meek, exploit the goy and behead non-believers in allah.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: wyrmboy12

Just this alone was reward enough for posting this thread, flawed though my effort may have been. I am just getting into it, but I am in your debt for the suggestion. Thank you again.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hey no worries,...If you continue to try and seek, you shall find....Thats how the law of attraction works....Happy hunting a reply to: BennyHavensOh

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Fair enough! Asking questions is a great way to start figuring that out.

For the soul issue itself, I always believed we ARE souls, that this is the spiritual part of our beings, and not something we could give away or sell.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Why would a God who is described as knowing everything ever need to bother testing anything?

Might just be His hobby. He has forever to tinker a bit.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Not many humans are angel. Most who say they are can't be. God doesn't allow for reincarnation very often. Almost everyone will never reincarnate. It's a fact. One day you will die and on that day you shall learn the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join