It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children as young as 12 are receiving drugs to prepare them for sex change!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Hi Dear Queenofswords,

I appreciate you have opened this thread concerning this so grave issue. This is disgusting, it is so worrying, it reveals all the damage the materialism has brought to our civilization.

The sole idea that a child can go into something that is not even at that age a possibility, when there is no maturity, no knowledge, no consciousness of how grave is to face such a change is simply shocking.

This is not a possibility of election of gender, as some so immature youngster believe, is a ticket to be mutilated, to be deprived of the possibility of reproduction at future and to be used as a guinea pig with some of the most risky biological substances that exist, hormones, that in the past have been showed to be linked with many of the most terrible failures in medicine.

www.wsj.com...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.webmd.com...

This is not only madness , it is against any ethics , against any morality, is a crime against humanity and must be condemned by anybody that feels respect for humanity.

I have linked your thread to the one I have created to discuss the consequences of the so bad example that represent for the youth the case of Bruce or Catlyn Jenner.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks again for your courage to talk openly about this.

sincerely,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/10/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Why not just allow kids to be kids, and let them make their own choices and decisions when they are adults?

Life is too important to be forced to grow into adulthood as a man if you're a girl that's why. I'd probably have wanted to kill myself if I'd have been forced to look like a man in a dress because suddenly 18 is this magic age.

Waiting until adulthood would be fine if puberty waited until adulthood but guess what, without postponing it with hormone blockers (which is what the original post is about), it won't.

No one forced me into taking t-blockers or pressured me to be one way or the other. I knew who I was and how I wanted to be in the world and that was left alone. I grew sick of everyone outside my immediate family trying to convince me I was something I wasn't, a boy.

I made the decision to take hormone blockers when I was 13 and begin estrogen when I was 15 and have SRS at 17 because that is what -I- wanted. Not to please my parents or anyone else. My parents weren't driving this. I was. If anything there were dissenting voices even within my own extended family which wanted to slow everything down, as if that would have made things better.

It would only have made things a lot worse.

Like I said, I know a girl from my town whose parents were not like mine, who was forced to wait until she graduated high school because she was hiding who she was in shame.

She had a far more difficult life than I have had and instead of going to college had to do sex work to afford very expensive corrective surgeries to eliminate her adam's apple, masculine face, facial and body hair and that's all something I never grew thanks to hormone blockers and hrt. Even after all of this she has a guys voice, stands about 6 ft 1 and wears a women's size 14 shoe even though she looks very pretty after the surgeries. Some things brought on by male puberty simply can not be reversed at 18 or even 16.

Once she and I went to a place that has a karaoke night and she told me she was sad. I asked her why and she told me because she'd never have my voice. Not because I'm a great singer (trust me i'm not) but because I sound female and she doesn't.

I think people really don't understand how devastating male puberty is for girls like us. Telling us to wait is condemning us to that.

I got to go to college and live a normal life for the most part.

She got to be considered a 'freak' (her words for how people still unfortunately sometimes treat her) and had to resort to sex work on webcams because no one would hire her at a normal job.

I agree that we should let kids be kids but that also includes giving them the BEST start in life if they have consistently presented themselves as a different gender than the one they were assigned at birth. I truly feel that I was given the best start possible for someone in my situation.

Once I began hormone blockers and later, hrt I became far happier than I had ever been growing up.

I know that unless some medical breakthrough happens, I will never be able to have my own children. If I think about this for more than a little bit I get very sad, however there are a LOT of unloved children in the world without parents. So maybe that is my role in life later on? To adopt someone else's child who for whatever reason in parentless.

Older trans kids like the girl I mentioned often get kicked out of their parents houses or abandoned even earlier than that. I guess if I could not have my own daughter or son, I'd love to eventually adopt one of these children because who better to understand them than someone who was born like them?

Sorry if I am ranting. I apologize. This subject is just deeply personal for me.
edit on 10-6-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
one word.

Baphomet.

the satanist elite are wanting more and more transgender people to pay tribute to a form of their diety - the transgender goat-devil; Baphomet.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienDNA
one word.

Baphomet.

the satanist elite are wanting more and more transgender people to pay tribute to a form of their diety - the transgender goat-devil; Baphomet.

Do you listen to Slayer? They're a pretty good band you know.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
On a serious note, this is my diary from when I was 13.

Should I post some pages from it so you can see just how mature my thinking on this subject was?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

Nah. How do we know you didn't write it last night? Just kidding. I kept a diary when I was 14. I still have it and it shows a lot of maturity and imo, very thoughtful dialogue about my aspirations for my future. But, when I read it now, I'm astounded at how and why I was thinking those thoughts.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Nah. How do we know you didn't write it last night? Just kidding.

Skepticism is a good thing. The paper is clearly old though.

I kept a diary when I was 14. I still have it and it shows a lot of maturity and imo, very thoughtful dialogue about my aspirations for my future. But, when I read it now, I'm astounded at how and why I was thinking those thoughts.

When I read mine I am amazed at how together and logically minded my thoughts were. I had basically planned out my dreams from that age until well after how old I am now. I did not only know what I knew but I knew what I didn't know and asked myself questions to find ways to learn more so that I could achieve my dreams.

There of course are some childish things in it but I was more together than most of the adults in my life gave me credit for. My sister used to say "13 going on 30" lol

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

It all seems more like a twisted episode of the twilight zone.

Opening this thread I was already in disbelief. This can't be real, people can't be doing this.

I'm wondering now if maybe we've all somehow leaped into an alternative reality, where somehow this is acceptable.

Unbelievable.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

I kept a diary when I was 14. I still have it and it shows a lot of maturity and imo, very thoughtful dialogue about my aspirations for my future. But, when I read it now, I'm astounded at how and why I was thinking those thoughts.

When I read mine I am amazed at how together and logically minded my thoughts were. I had basically planned out my dreams from that age until well after how old I am now. I did not only know what I knew but I knew what I didn't know and asked myself questions to find ways to learn more so that I could achieve my dreams.

There of course are some childish things in it but I was more together than most of the adults in my life gave me credit for. My sister used to say "13 going on 30" lol

Have you ever slept with a man, only for him to find out that you are really trans, and then he freaked out? You know, like in the movies, Trainspotters for example.

Just curious.
edit on 10-6-2015 by DiggerDogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
That is a very bold and crass question especially considering that she made it pretty clear in some of her previous posts that she was upfront with her partner.

No tact or class sir...

a reply to: DiggerDogg

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Have you ever slept with a man, only for him to find out that you are really trans, and then he freaked out? You know, like in the movies, Trainspotters for example.

Just curious.

It's called manners..... you should get some.

This question was highly inappropriate.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DiggerDogg

originally posted by: JadeStar

Just curious.

Lol. No. Trainspotting is a great movie though.

I doubt he would know if I did anyway to be honest.

I mostly have been with the same guy since I was 16 and he knew because we went to the same high school together and everyone pretty much knew I was trans. We did as I said, take a break from each other to see other people when we went to college as he thought it would be a healthy thing for our relationship. Which it actually was.

During that time though, I dated one guy who I slept with who I let know before we slept together. He seemed less concerned with me telling him I had a sex change than with removing my clothes so do with that what you will.

Incidentally, he told me the next morning, he'd have never known had I not told him. Again, do with that what you will.

BTW: I only answered this question in hopes it provides better understanding. I hope you were asking it because you honestly wanted to know and not for any other ulterior motive.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: daryllyn

Just curious.

It's called manners..... you should get some.

This question was highly inappropriate.

Thank you. I only answered it to provide better understanding even though it was a highly personal question, I've said i'd answer just about anything if it helps educate people a bit more about us. So i was answering them in the interest of denying ignorance.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to:

Taking testosterone or estrogen immediately after blocking puberty will make a teenage patient sterile. Spack, the endocrinologist at Children's Hospital in Boston, says that because the gonads do not mature before they are exposed to the hormones of the opposite sex, the gonads become too damaged to produce either viable eggs or viable sperm.

"This is one of the most controversial aspects of this. At what age can a young person fully understand the implications of doing something that will make fertility for them, by today's technology, virtually impossible?" he says.

Spack, however, is quick to point out that there is no risk of infertility from the hormone-blocking treatment alone. Infertility only comes when the hormone-blocking treatment is paired with Stage 2, the use of opposite-sex hormones. And so, Spack says, hormone blockers should really be seen simply as a treatment that gives families more time to think about what to do.

queenofswords

Dear queenofswords,

I think the Law is acting so slow in to realize that here there are a lot of situations that are potentially either criminal or also subject of an ulterior liability for the clinics or hospitals that dare to go a head in such treatments.

If an adolescent that in a temporal psychological unstable condition decided to enter in the phase of hormonal therapy that will sterilize its gonads, chances are that at a later stage being in a more mature age decides to proceed legally against the clinic that performed the procedure. There is a formidable legal gap here that can act as boomerang against that institution ruined the reputation and the lives of professionals of the health sector for ever.

First in a court no judge is going to accept as an authorization for the treatment documents signed by a person that was not an adult, that is absolutely clear. No person that is under age has the maturity to understand how grave are such kind of decisions, also that they are essentially irreversible.

Now, if there is in History cases like the forced sterilization that was carried out on Jews in WWII by Nazis and their physicians that are right now considered as crime against Humanity, there is all the legal precedent to also in the future transform this series of experiments in crimes of the same kind.

For a Physician or a Hospital to be involved at some point not only in a legal suit, that could be about criminal negligence,
but moreover in a possible case of crime against humanity is a perspective that sounds horrendous. So It is better to establish since now that the legal custody of parents over children must be performed with responsibility.

It is not the Child who must rule the family to his or her will, it correspond to the responsible adults to take decissions and also to fix rules in the home. We can't live in an upside down world in which Children will rule homes and drive the parents and other adults, like physicians to act at their will.

It is completely absurd to think that a teenager can understand the consequences of these acts, and know more than a team of qualified professionals of the health care assisting parents that are basically dealing with a perturbed child.

No teenager, it does not matter education or any other personal consideration has the ability to estimate and measure in its correct weight all the consequences in the long run in its future life, of a decision to change artificially all the chemistry of its body, after all to want to have a family or to decide to don't do it is a decision that correspond to an adult.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Oh come on..... I just speak my mind and ask what I wish to ask. Especially on the Internet, I don't really feel the need to put on some petty social filter.

I appreciate Jade star's answer. No doubt, one would have to have a thick skin to live that life anyway, so I doubt the question phased her much.

Stop being so sensitive......

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Sometimes I feel like an Amish teenager has gotten a hold of a computer but that is probably offensive to Amish to compare them to some of the ilk in these threads.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DiggerDogg
Oh come on..... I just speak my mind and ask what I wish to ask. Especially on the Internet, I don't really feel the need to put on some petty social filter.

I appreciate Jade star's answer. No doubt, one would have to have a thick skin to live that life anyway, so I doubt the question phased her much.

Stop being so sensitive......

Actually, I'm fairly sensitive. I thought twice about answering your question. One thing a lot of people assume about us is that we all have thick skins but I know that I am fairly sensitive so please understand that I didn't answer that question because I have a thick skin but because I feel through education comes understanding, even if it means revealing private details such as that.

So please know that it's not something I wanted to do and i feel very vulnerable in doing so. I felt you were sincerely curious in your question, that's why i answered it.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Dear DiggerDogg,

In my opinion you didn't commit a much grave transgression to the norms of decorum here than the one JadeStar to transform this thread in his or her own autobiographical one.

This person went too far in details that are clearly off topic and also represent proselytism in favor of a cause that basically is supporting the message that under age people can take decisions that have extreme grave consequences against their own bodies from any point of view, including of course the legal one.

I feel there could be liability in to promote anything that adults can do but under age can't, I think that enter in what the Law classify as corrupting children.

The fact that the parents of this person didn't assume their role with responsibility in his or her case does not mean that we all here are going to promote such a situation in other people or tolerate that this person try to do it.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Oh Christ.....

I hope we're not all obligated to share our feelings now. Feelings make me uncomfortable.

It's the laconic, stoic path in life for old DiggerDogg. Please don't show me your feelings.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

Dear DiggerDogg,

In my opinion you didnt commit a much grave transgression to the norms of decorum here than the one JadeStar to transform this thread in his or her own autobiographical one.

This person went to far in details that are clearly off topic and also represent proselytism in favor of a cause that basically is supporting the message that under age people can take decisions that have extreme grave consequences against their own bodies from any point of view, including of course the legal one.

Far be it for any of us to actually hear from one of these kids (me) who grew into a healthy adult right? It's far easier to hate, demonize, distrust and be scared of those we don't know or understand.

I outed myself in this thread and gave my personal history to put a face to this topic. One which people who have real questions or concerns can interact with.

I'm sorry if that offends you or debunks your theory of what you THINK this is all about but considering you'd have had me go through male puberty and become a guy in a dress or (more likely) suicide I do not feel I was at all out of line in sharing my personal experience.

The right to self determination of one's gender is a fundamental human right in my book and you'd serve to violate it.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join