It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children as young as 12 are receiving drugs to prepare them for sex change!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: queenofswords

I think some of the OPINIONATED souls on here should read the link first before being so self righteous from the link.

Once they have reached 16 years old, children are given two options: To halt the hormone blockers - causing them to stay the same gender - or to take 'cross-sex' hormones, which change their body to the opposite gender.

In bold so they don't miss it.

Not quite what some people think is happening.

Exactly.

As I said, I was given pre-hormonal t-blockers and later was given the choice to proceed with taking estradiol.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeepImpactX
a reply to: Annee

That was interesting, thank you for that.

Just so you know, this interests me to the point where I feel sorry for how confused about themselves they are, and then I forget about it.

I read more. Nothing is 100% and there are always extremists.

Reading counter to some of what you posted ----- journalists/reporters aren't always fully knowledgeable of the subject they report on. Unfounded negative sensationalism hurts genuine Transgenders by making it more difficult to get insurance and grants for study.

Are you trying to compare extreme plastic surgery and legitimate gender assignment surgery?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

a reply to: queenofswords

Sounds like trauma programming to me, maybe the natural next step of mkultra and monarch.

Cheers - Dave

Thanks for that well thought out post. Not hysterical at all.

Makes sense, it's all about social engineering, destruction of the family system, making kids property of the "state," etc. You seem to be well programmed for this dysfunctional world, at least you appear to waving the torch for this dysfunctional process for kids that is open to tons of abuse by corrupt adults. It takes all kinds, but there is no virtue in being considered sane in an insane world.

Cheers - Dave

You remind me of thoughts and closed minds from the 50s.

I was there. I know how it was.

I prefer honesty and progressive knowledge to blinders and sweeping under the rug.

Yeah, I was there in the 50's too, albeit young. It was a time when a man could support a family of 4, buy a house and a car, save for a cottage and buy it, and look forward to a pension ON ONE F ' ING SALARY. Boy, our values must have been really screwed up back then, who woulda thunk it, eh? Look at the mess we're all in now, prime dystopian grey matter....

You just keep that tail waggin' the dog, because that is exactly what it is.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

What does the economy have to do with this subject?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

a reply to: DeepImpactX

All kinds of stuff on Walt Heyer (web: sexchangeregret)

Walt Heyer was never transgender, yet underwent SRS. Distraught that he was approved for surgery, he hopes to make the psychological community stop SRS. Walt has a unique circumstance. Walt was eventually diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder, archaically called multiple personality disorder. One of his identities happened to be a woman and that identity gradually came into dominance. Not realizing this, he interpreted his feelings as transexual and had SRS. Eventually counselors gave him an accurate diagnosis which provided the proper treatment to eliminate his other false identities. Heyer's situation is undoubtedly tragic. Rather than going against transgender people, as most gender defenders do, Heyer criticizes the psychologists that approve any SRS. His story is not one of being transgender but of having a dissociative disorder. Walt was not transgender. So while God may have healed him from that disorder, it does not give insight about people who are transgender. Walt mistakenly, if not deceptively, assumes that because SRS was inappropriate for him, it is inappropriate for trans people too. He never gives a justification for this over-simplification.

www.transchristians.org...

I once on the twitters commented on a story of a trans person that killed themself.
I said I think all people considering going through surgery need to seek therapy first. it was twitter, so of course I couldn't give a lengthy reason behind this.
I was of course raked across the coals for this..they suggest I wasn't being accepting, etc. but thats not the case
Anyone feeling different than who they see in the mirror could be suffering from many different disorders. SRS being one, or just heavy depression and seeking an escape, to legit identification issues.
Once therapists spend time with the person and have them discover their true reasons, then make the decision..what is happening is lots of trans people become suicidal because although the body changed, that wasn't the actual issue going on and they are still who they are.

I am finding progressives here are really screwing up. progressives used to be the ones pushing science with acceptance, not acceptance and reject any science. disturbing trend that will end up causing more harm than good.

As a scientist in training I can assure you that you have misunderstood this.

Most of the scientific research in this area indicates that we become trans in the womb. It's really that simple. It happens during differentiation and has been thought to be a milder form of being intersexed.

Granted I am studying in a different scientific discipline but some years ago I read several academic papers on this subject and I feel comfortable in saying that I think you most certainly have it all wrong here.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

You seem to be well programmed for this dysfunctional world

Lol, just lol

*ruffles your hair. off with you now.

If the government says it's good or the msm is beating it to death, you just have to have a enough common sense to know it's bad and/or there is an agenda, considering the years and years of horrific track record that's been built up. Oh wait, an oxymoron, sorry, sense isn't that common, somewhat like critical thinking (only 12.5% of the general population can think critically).

Converting a kid's gender, unless there are defined physical issues that necessitate conversion, is twisted. What next, little Betsy wants to become a male cat-human and little Johnny wants to become female wolf-human? I guess that's okay as well using this weird doctrine? Or as someone else said, become an amputee?

IMHO, the whole thing is ridiculous, brand Jenner is just another distraction for the politically correct bleeding hearts.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

There wasn't all this weirdness back then, I guess society was a bit more functional as opposed to it's present state, dysfunctional. Let's face it, the inmates are running the asylum.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar
As a scientist in training I can assure you that you have misunderstood this.

Most of the scientific research in this area indicates that we become trans in the womb. It's really that simple. It happens during differentiation and has been thought to be a milder form of being intersexed.

Granted I am studying in a different scientific discipline but some years ago I read several academic papers on this subject and I feel comfortable in saying that I think you most certainly have it all wrong here.

Well, maybe. I have stated I dont understand. I am definately ignorant in these matters, hense why I hold no strong opinions outside of let everyone be judged based on who they are as people, not who they love or how they see themselves.

But, what then do you have to say to Annie who just relayed the story of someone being misdiagnosed and actually had split personality disorders, but otherwise was not trans?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

You seem to be well programmed for this dysfunctional world

Lol, just lol

*ruffles your hair. off with you now.

If the government says it's good or the msm is beating it to death, you just have to have a enough common sense to know it's bad and/or there is an agenda, considering the years and years of horrific track record that's been built up. Oh wait, an oxymoron, sorry, sense isn't that common, somewhat like critical thinking (only 12.5% of the general population can think critically).

Converting a kid's gender, unless there are defined physical issues that necessitate conversion, is twisted.
Cheers - Dave

So you're basically saying that people who are severely intersexed can be corrected if they so choose but people who are intesexed or transgender in the brain can not?

Wow.
edit on 9-6-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

There wasn't all this weirdness back then, I guess society was a bit more functional as opposed to it's present state, dysfunctional. Let's face it, the inmates are running the asylum.

Cheers - Dave

You mean sexual diversity? It's akways been.

And as a girl I was not allowed to play Little League.

Yeah, need to keep everyone in their little boxes to be functional.

No thanks.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

But, what then do you have to say to Annie who just relayed the story of someone being misdiagnosed and actually had split personality disorders, but otherwise was not trans?

I'd say that one story of lone person with issues who fairly late in life decided to have SRS and fell through the cracks of proper psychological screening is mostly irrelevant to the original post which deals with kids who early on express transgender feelings and are placed on non-permanent hormone blockers until they decide whether to, at a later age proceed with hormone therapy, usually with their parents support.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Cheers - Dave

You mean sexual diversity? It's akways been.

And as a girl I was not allowed to play Little League.

Yeah, need to keep everyone in their little boxes to be functional.

No thanks.

I -heart- your post. Star for you.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

I'd say that one story of lone person with issues who fairly late in life decided to have SRS and fell through the cracks of proper psychological screening is mostly irrelevant to the original post which deals with kids who early on express transgender feelings and are placed on non-permanent hormone blockers until they decide whether to, at a later age proceed with hormone therapy, usually with their parents support.

Fair enough. its reversible, its a huge decision..but what happens in school...practical matters, such as which bathroom to use, which dressing room in gym class, etc. I imagine it is a very small minority of kids who feel trans, so exploding a already strained school budget (teachers need to often buy their own paper/pencils for students) to overhaul new restrooms, etc...that could be very tricky.
maybe home schooling would be best for all involved (certainly lessen the bullying from both genders)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

a reply to: TrappedPrincess

I imagine it is hard to read the stuff in this thread, I wouldn't be involved in them if I were in your position, it would be too hurtful for me ( Im not so tough methinks)
How do you stay focused on your transition in a mentally healthy way when reading these kind of threads?

I concur with zazz here, TrappedPrincess if you are reading this feel free to send me a U2U if you feel you need to. Even years after I completed my transition reading this thread makes me all kinds of queasy, lol. So yeah, please let me know if you need a hug or want to talk privately with someone who kinda went through what you're currently going through.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Let me point something out.

I was physically ill all my life. No one could figure out what was wrong. There was nothing specific, I was just tired, couldn't focus, and other non-defined symptoms.

Each doctor/clinic I went to put me through a variety of tests. Nothing. So, they tried different meds and treatments. Including psychiatry.

When I was 50, a doc finally discovered I had a missing TMJ joint. The years of imbalanced muscles caused a phethora of symptoms.

Doctors could only respond to what I told them. They are not magicians. There was nothing specific that I could point them to.

The man with split or multiple personality was convinced in one of those personalities he had gender dysphoria. The doctor can only go with what the patient says. That personality had to be consistent for a long time. Meaning that personality really believed he had gender dysphoria.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrappedPrincess

Mornings are worst and on the bad ones I have like a private 5 min cry session to let my negativity and sadness out. Then up by the bootstraps and on my way.

This is normal. You will find yourself crying at times and not even know why. This too is normal. Embrace it. Sometimes we just have to cry. It's not about fighting it, but accepting it and then as you said, getting up and moving into the world with quiet determination and focused purpose.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Fair enough. its reversible, its a huge decision..but what happens in school...practical matters, such as which bathroom to use, which dressing room in gym class, etc. I imagine it is a very small minority of kids who feel trans, so exploding a already strained school budget (teachers need to often buy their own paper/pencils for students) to overhaul new restrooms, etc...that could be very tricky.
maybe home schooling would be best for all involved (certainly lessen the bullying from both genders)

The simple answer is to just let the kid use the facilities of the gender they are living as. My high school was in a "liberal city and state" so I was allowed to use the girls room and dressing room for gym because I had already been living as a girl before entering high school and the school administrators deemed it would be disruptive for me to use the boys facilities (you bet it would have been! lol!)

I wore a girls swimsuit in swimming because I had already started estradiol just prior to my freshman year and had little a-cups.

I looked pretty much like any other teenage girl so this was not a major issue as it sometimes is with kids who start going to school as one gender then change in that same school.

My parents had considered home schooling me and asked if I would like that. Even though I as you said did have some bullying from both genders I preferred having SOME social interaction in the school environment, even with the negative interactions than none at all.

I am very glad I made that choice as well because it prepared me for college.

Here it is different, I am on a vast campus and only a few people know I was born differently and they couldn't care less.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: MoreBeer
How many trans people do you know? The suicidal rates of transgender people is outrageous, hormone therapy has been shown to help with this.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I have dressed up as a lady many times in the past and I will tell you what I didn't mind it...I felt sexy as hell lol.
My mate said I was only a four pinter lol.

O dear me too, must be a british thing :p can thank my kinky ex gf for that lol

Love the heels never was too keen to the dress though

Wow. You just got hella more interesting
lol

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: queenofswords
Has the whole world gone mad? What is going on? This is not a rhetorical question....really, what is this all about?! Why are they pushing this?

The brain is not even fully developed until the mid 20's! Some studies have shown that 70%-80% of kids who had expressed transgendered feelings "spontaneously lost those feelings" over time.

Dr Carmichael said it was 'better' for children not to have gone through puberty before 'transitioning'. But she added: 'You are asking someone aged as young as 11 to make big decisions about their adult life and identity. We have to be very careful to keep options open.'

Transgender children?

It's sick, and abuse, as far as I am concerned. I read a news story about a kid younger than that who supposedly wanted to change, and he was being raised by (bet you can guess) an all-female couple. But, sure, it was all his idea, right? Not! How this is even legal, I can't imagine. Kids have no idea at that age. Pre-puberty, sex shouldn't even be an issue at all for them.

Lets assume it was thei influence....so one same sex family is screwed up. OK, so you tar all of them with the same brush. Well, i think that mix couple families are sick! The dads are very frequently abusing the kids..how have i come to this conclusion? Well, there was that guy in belgium that locked up and raped his daughter. Therefore, guilt by association for ALL mixed families. Right?

This is how you guys like to use logic right? OR, you could just come out and say "i hate gays" and at least have the balls to be honest about your thoughts.

I never stated that all families of one sort were the same. I said children that young would be influenced by the parents. In that sort of case, it's clear the influence is against their own biological sex. Same as a young kid way too interested in any sex wold have to be influenced by someone to get the ideas. A boy in a home, for example, where the dad abused the girls, cold well assume that was normal behavior.

Now, instead of pretending I said something I didn't, how about commenting on what I actually said?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join