It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children as young as 12 are receiving drugs to prepare them for sex change!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I'm just trying to be helpful, take in as much knowledge while you can, good luck,

poor kids.

I'm just trying to be helpful too, which is why I'm also including this website of successful transgender women. Just to spread a little more knowledge.

ai.eecs.umich.edu...

That's a great website. Star for you.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

a reply to: JadeStar

Thank you for coming forward. Here's hoping you can open a few minds.

Thank you for the support.

I don't usually talk about this subject but since ATS is about denying ignorance and I saw a bit of it in the thread I felt that I should share my experience.

At school and work typically no one knows I was a girl born differently but if people bring this subject up I will usually let them know my experience. There are plenty of us now, most of us just blend in and don't make too much of being trans.
edit on 9-6-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
And the people who do this are considering themselves normal. I sure I am glad I am not normal, normal must be six shades of crazy in this country. Maybe the CPS should go after these kind of people instead of going after parents of kids who are sick and missing too much school.

I've tried to avoid any mention of any thing involving the Jenner Circus Ring, but I did hear a phrase or two, quite by accident, from Caitlyn regarding Bruce, and it was this:

Everything that he (Bruce) had ever said before Caitlyn was a lie, and that today, changing one's sex is "'The New Normal".
I suppose that just around the bend there will be a few interpretations of what is the new normal, such as, oh, making it a 'hate crime' to question the sex of a person. You know. Records sealed. Civil examples set in court etc…. We know how this works. No one will have to struggle to get at what I am suggesting right here. I need not elaborate.

These turns of talk coming from The Jenner person are worth pondering. I was saddened by the first admission I'd heard the celebrity offer (imagine feeling that way about even one day of your life [Progressive Translation: he should have begun the 'treatment' earlier]), but the second outburst is sobering and sad. Now it is simply 'sport'. Smearing proof of the breadth of their twisted domain into our collective face/no escape possible. Both phrases seem a little strained and well crafted to fit the package he received. So now, this sort of experimentation is 'normal', just so everyone knows. Is this something the nazi's missed in their compass of experimentation?

Well, that is why this thing is all over the place, isn't it? A little marketing never hurt anyone. Hell, I'll play:

www.youtube.com...

A Newtown resident, athletic world champion, and purveyor of the new norm.

# 460
edit on 9-6-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: Ben. Mr. McQuire. Ben. Mr. McQuire. One word: Plastics. Two actually: Biphenyl Plastics.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: chuck258

You assume that children are idiots. Adults really need to stop doing that about children. Children are a LOT smarter than most adults give them credit for.

OTOH, children are not just shorter adults either. They may know (or think they know) it all. but they certainly lack the wisdom that experience brings and they definitely have limited cognition and brain function on both psychological and physiological levels compared to adults. This is why minors are, in general, not considered able to make their own decisions. They are much more impulse driven and lack full realization of the permanence of the consequences of many choices.

This is why I was required to have both of my parents sign off on my therapy. (And this was already after a year of seeing a child psychologist to discuss my feelings.)

However, I will say that upon recently reading my diaries which I kept from age 7-13 that I had it more together than most adults gave me credit for.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Changing gender on that age is physically impossible with drugs. They will be forever a boy or girl unless bio-technology advances a lot.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

"spontaneously lost those feelings".

Source?

It's part of a study for one thing.

Did you read the article? lol, it's harder to transition the longer puberty goes on. And even if you take hormone blockers, you can stop taking them and shouldn't be long term effects. Some naturally are "late bloomers" as they say, and the difference between individuals can be a good number of years. Not too much of a difference, if they did change their mind, and still be within relatively a normal range for onset.

Plus, the mental health aspect is important, and if stress and mental health issues can be avoided, at a patient's requests, why not do something about it? Even the mom said she worried that not having hormone blockers would make things far worse. And that's the thing, part of this is a "study". Even if it was the wrong choice as far as hormone blockers and a patient found that out later, whatever bad outcome from that would medically be far, far less than the alternative.

There's certainly validity to the situation, far from being "has the world gone mad". For you to miss that, would actually beg the question.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frocharocha
Changing gender on that age is physically impossible with drugs. They will be forever a boy or girl unless bio-technology advances a lot.

Then:

Now:

Swap pop singer with classical pianist and science geek and Germany with the US and our stories are basically identical.

We were not ever boys. Ever. lol

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frocharocha

A good part of male/female is hormones, should be needless to say. Certainly has a greater impact on your daily life than a penis or vagina. Unless you're masturbating or having sex most of the day.

That aside, physically impossible? Secondary sex characteristics are physical. A girl that took hormone blockers and never went through puberty as a girl, took hormone blockers and later testosterone, arguably would be more a guy than a guy in his 80's; potentially, for the sake of argument. =P

edit on 9-6-2015 by ghaleon12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Why do some think it is always a bad thing? If it helps kids be who they want to be and If it not just a quick decision well go with what the child really wants.
Good on you Jade you are a star

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
"days of Noah"

Bruce Jenner's Transformation is Illuminati Goddess Ritual! (2015)
youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Why do some think it is always a bad thing? If it helps kids be who they want to be and If it not just a quick decision well go with what the child really wants.

I think it still makes some people uncomfortable for different reasons. Some of it (at least in the USA) is due to the puritanical/religious view that "god made everything perfect". Which of course ignores people born with other disabilities.

Transsexuality has an occurrence rate of about 1-in-4000. That's about the same occurrence rate as cleft pallet yet no one has the negative reactions to those who have treatments or surgery to correct that.

Also there's the sexism issue.

Much of the negativity is less severe when talking about those who transition or transitioned from female-to-male. In societies sexist legacy view those who transition from female to male are attaining something where as those who transition from male to female are consider as losing something or aspiring to a lower status in life.

It's the same reason why society seems fine with lesbians and female athletes who come out as lesbian (they're perceived as being more masculine) than with male athletes who do the same.

I also know that a lot of guys define manhood as having a penis and they are very uncomfortable with the idea that some women were once born with one. Others are uncomfortable with it because often many of us who start out young turn out to be attractive and because they equate manhood with having a penis or having had a penis it freaks them out that they might have slept with a woman was born with one.

Often people focus entirely too much on what is between our legs rather than what is between our ears.

I knew I was a girl before I knew ANYTHING about sex and that is quite common.

Good on you Jade you are a star

Thank you. It's kind of weird for me to talk about this stuff here because at this point in life I don't really think of myself as trans until the subject comes up in the news and i hear people talking about people more or less like me.

Trans to me was going from somewhere to somewhere else and I did that completely and I haven't really looked back unless it was to help someone else like me.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Bruce Jenner Satanic Illuminati Sex Change Propaganda EXPOSED
youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Oh I see your post got three stars. That's really sad.

7 stars actually.

Means I'm right and standing up for what is right.

No, it just means that 7 other people are just as bigoted as you and agree with you. Stars aren't a measure of accuracy...

Yep, because those who disagree with you must automatically be bigoted.

Get off your high horse with your holier than thou attitude, it makes you just as guilty as you are claiming him to be, that is by the exact definitions, ignorant and bigoted.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I hope your posts and others who are trans can help others understand your reasons and that will lead to acceptance.
Well said.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
TY JadeStar

I admit, I was ignorant once to the diversity of sexualities. (Plus, I'm almost 70 -- different era)

But, I LISTENED. I listened to those like you. Those with personal experience.

Ignorance is a choice.

edit on 9-6-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: beezzer

So do we for children ban all ADHD medication, anxiety meds, gynoplastia medication in boys, pimple medication, the pill umm what else.... because you know, it changes the "existing" biology?

LOL, a resounding HELL YES.

It would appear that you are firmly in the camp of jamming drugs into society because it betters it.

Let us know when that actually happened.

Pretty sad that you are so lost into the pharma world you cannot see the ultimate problems with prescribing everything to everyone.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

How much you wanna bet, the majority of these transformations will be focused on young boys? They are being attacked on many fronts already by feminists wanting to make boys more effeminate, so as to eliminate the real man. It will not work as long as I am I this world or people like me.
edit on 9-6-2015 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
I'm sorry but most of the people who have written in this thread have no clue.

The drug stops the hormones. It allows the 12 year old child to mature mentally and make a decision years later (yes even when they're 18) as to whether they will go through with the change. It's an easier and better way of changing from a guy to a girl. You wouldn't get big man hands, huge broad shoulders, a smaller waist, facial hair, a face that looks more like a guys than a girls, a deeper sounding voice that sounds like a guy, a huge Adams apple, etc. Things that you would need lots of painful operations for, if you allowed your body the normal hormones at puberty.

All they're doing is stopping the hormones to make a possible future sex change easier and without surgery. This decision for sex change can easily be delayed this way until the child is old enough to make a decision for themselves as an adult.

There's nothing nefarious here except the reactions of a lot of small minded people within this thread.

I call BS on your post, in no way can things be so simplified, and even believed.

ALL THEY ARE DOING, is stopping the hormones!! Just a small thing there right !!, so how does the brain develop then ??

This is really funny stuff, these people actually believe the pile of stink they are shoveling.

What is even more funny, is that they are STILL telling the child how they must choose, what if these people are something new, that do NOT WANT EITHER, this is going to get real ugly and weird fast.

It already has, the conclusions that humans were concocted in ways neither Creationist, or Evolutionist are precipitously close to being discovered, albeit by accident!!

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrappedPrincess
I put this notion in my head, me and me alone. I realized I was different at 4, I would even (and sorry to be crude) push it in and out of sight AT 4 I was doing this. I knew but didn't know if that makes sense. It wasn't until I saw another like me on television and in a magazine that I put two and two together.

Sadly though because of fear of backwards reactions from society I waited for a long time. I regret not being more open earlier, it would have made this easier. I certainly would have loved to get hormones at 12 but even had I shared my true self my parents would not have gone for that. Yet here I am now and out to most of my relevant world and happier than I have been in a long time.t reply to: Stormdancer777

So you actually believe you think you know what you are ???

And for that matter, believe that you with the hormone blockers would have lead to the same conclusions entirely ??

No evidence exists, to prove that at all.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

a reply to: chuck258

You assume that children are idiots. Adults really need to stop doing that about children. Children are a LOT smarter than most adults give them credit for. Second, just because a boy hears that it is possible to be attracted to other boys isn't going to make him bi-curious. Then even if it does, he may experiment a little bit and if he is straight will go right back to liking girls. So no big deal anyways.

Ya that is what is always spouted.

As if conditions and environment have no sway on a topic.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join