It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children as young as 12 are receiving drugs to prepare them for sex change!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: beezzer
I guess it's covered by Obamacare!

Progressives.

They want your children.

This article isn't even from the US. This is about some place in London.

Your bias is showing. So is your lack of attention to detail.

So ?

What's there, comes here.

In fact there is a group of people dosing the population trying to turn them in to something they were not 'born' as.

I weep for the future of mankind.

Birth control,contraception,abortion, operations, and drugs turn boys in to girls, men in to 'women'.

Hell people don't have to worry about the planet killing us.

We are doing a grand ole job of that on our own.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
OH you have got to read this.

"Sex Change" Surgery: What Bruce Jenner, Diane Sawyer, and You Should Know
www.thepublicdiscourse.com...

Bruce Jenner and Diane Sawyer could benefit from a history lesson. I know, because I suffered through “sex change” surgery and lived as a woman for eight years. The surgery fixed nothing—it only masked and exacerbated deeper psychological problems. The beginnings of the transgender movement have gotten lost today in the push for transgender rights, acceptance, and tolerance. If more people were aware of the dark and troubled history of sex-reassignment surgery, perhaps we wouldn’t be so quick to push people toward it. The setting for the first transgender surgeries (mostly male-to-female) was in university-based clinics, starting in the 1950s and progressing through the 1960s and the 1970s. When the researchers tallied the results and found no objective proof that it was successful—and, in fact, evidence that it was harmful—the universities stopped offering sex-reassignment surgery. Since then, private surgeons have stepped in to take their place. Without any scrutiny or accountability for their results, their practices have grown, leaving shame, regret, and suicide in their wake.

The Founding Fathers of the Transgender Movement

The story starts with the infamous Dr. Alfred Kinsey, a biologist and sexologist whose legacy endures today. Kinsey believed that all sex acts were legitimate—including pedophilia, bestiality, sadomasochism, incest, adultery, prostitution, and group sex. He authorized despicable experiments on infants and toddlers to gather information to justify his view that children of any age enjoyed having sex. Kinsey advocated the normalization of pedophilia and lobbied against laws that would protect innocent children and punish sexual predators. Transsexualism was added to Kinsey’s repertoire when he was presented with the case of an effeminate boy who wanted to become a girl. Kinsey consulted an acquaintance of his, an endocrinologist by the name of Dr. Harry Benjamin. Transvestites, men who dressed as women, were well-known. Kinsey and Benjamin saw this as an opportunity to change a transvestite physically, way beyond dress and make-up. Kinsey and Benjamin became professional collaborators in the first case of what Benjamin would later call “transsexualism.”

www.thepublicdiscourse.com...

I Was a Transgender Woman

Why Kinsey's Research Remains Even More Controversial Than The 'Masters Of Sex'

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

As Kinsey's biographer Gathorne-Hardy told The New York Times: "In a sort of way he was ruthless. And one could almost go as far as to say immoral, at least not conventionally moral. If someone had sexual information that was germane, Kinsey would use it." Between 1938 and his death in 1956, Kinsey and his research team conducted more than 17,000 face-to-face interviews with a diverse group of people — college students, prostitutes, and even prison inmates — about their sexual experiences. His most notorious subject, interviewed in 1944, was a sexual omnivore, "whose history of sexual encounters with men, women, boys, girls, animals and family members took 17 hours to record," according to The New York Times. Not only did Kinsey fail to report this man, but it was also later revealed that he pretended that ample data taken from this source — including extensive documentation of the sexual response of young boys — came from multiple sources. Sexual Behavior In Human Male - Kinsey ReportWiki Media The results of his interviews were published in two separate volumes that together make up the "Kinsey Reports" —"Sexual Behavior in the Human Male" in 1948 followed by "Sexual Behavior in the Human Female" in 1953. Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Hmmm... The world population is 7 billion and hasn't EVER decreased from one year to the next during the modern era, methinks your post is just whining hyperbole.

Worldwide Human Population

I'm pretty sure the world can stand to cut a few people out of the gene pool.
edit on 9-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Hmmm... The world population is 7 billion and hasn't EVER decreased from one year to the next during the modern era, methinks your post is just whining hyperbole.

Is that so ?

I guess some people just don't want to face the reality of the current state of the world.

Every single day MILLIONS of people are kept from being born, and out right killed, but hey who cares right ?

The world we live in is where 12 years take drugs because they think they should have, or the parents think they should been born different.

I'm pretty sure the world can stand to cut a few people out of the gene pool.

Oh so like the parents in the op. Want to play GOD eh ?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: chuck258

You assume that children are idiots. Adults really need to stop doing that about children. Children are a LOT smarter than most adults give them credit for.

OTOH, children are not just shorter adults either. They may know (or think they know) it all. but they certainly lack the wisdom that experience brings and they definitely have limited cognition and brain function on both psychological and physiological levels compared to adults. This is why minors are, in general, not considered able to make their own decisions. They are much more impulse driven and lack full realization of the permanence of the consequences of many choices.
edit on 9-6-2015 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I bet some said that about many things...
Want to play God?
Yes I think humanity strives to do this and does.
It's our destiny.

(Blimey I said that last bit in my best Darth Vader voice).

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Are these teens all receiving these drugs for sexual reassignment or sexual assignment?.

I would have to question this because of HIPAA Privacy Rules.

Some of these teens could have been be born intersex or Hermaphrodite.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.isna.org...
Most of these people were assign a sex at birth till about 15 to 20 years ago and the doctors did surgery just after birth and the doctors picked the sex and hoped it took.

Since about 20 years ago there has been a movement that believes this is a child Human Rights violation.
www.isna.org...

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

The Witherspoon Institute

The Witherspoon Institute is a Princeton, New Jersey-based nonprofit organization with ties to the Family Research Council and Roman Catholic traditionalists. Its mission is to “enhance public understanding of the moral foundations of free and democratic societies.”

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

OK, well how about you read this.

www.glaad.org...

And this.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

And this.
www.cnn.com...

They all seem to be much happier after their transition, no?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I did a lot of dumb stuff when I was a kid that I wish I could take back.. Imagine wanting to take gender reassignment back.

You hit the nail on the head,this is why children need parents to protect them from their "life" innocence that could adversely affect their future lives. However if mom and dad are birth-friends instead of parents a two year wanting to change their gender sounds doable.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Is that so ?

Yes.

I guess some people just don't want to face the reality of the current state of the world.

This is ironic coming from you. The world is changing and here you are trying to keep things the same. Repress the gays and transgenders so you can sleep comfortable at night.

Every single day MILLIONS of people are kept from being born, and out right killed, but hey who cares right ?

Every day there are tons of kids without parents that are waiting for adoption but never get any. How about taking care of those kids before worrying about potential humans going unborn?

The world we live in is where 12 years take drugs because they think they should have, or the parents think they should been born different.

So? How does that negatively affect you?

Oh so like the parents in the op. Want to play GOD eh ?

No one is playing god, they just aren't reproducing because they don't want to. Why do people from your camp INSIST that every person in the world has to reproduce or else the human race will go extinct? Things don't work that way.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Well that is why the parents are required to sign off on these procedures, but what you said is no excuse to pretend like the kids can't handle the information of what is and isn't a homosexual.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'm just trying to be helpful, take in as much knowledge while you can, good luck,

poor kids.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

This is ironic coming from you. The world is changing and here you are trying to keep things the same. Repress the gays and transgenders so you can sleep comfortable at night.

Oh nice that some hyperbole. Feel free to quote ANYWHERE 'I' am suppossedl trying to repress gays, and transgenders.

I sleep quite well at nite TYVM.

Every day there are tons of kids without parents that are waiting for adoption but never get any. How about taking care of those kids before worrying about potential humans going unborn?

Just think of out of those MILLIONS just happen to be gays, and transgenders eh?

So? How does that negatively affect you?

When a 12 YEAR OLD gets to take drugs for 'gender' that negatively effects us all.

Especially so when they can't smoke, or drink, and my personal favorite buy a gun on their own.

No one is playing god,

Hello ?

A 12 YEAR OLD.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: snypwsd
a reply to: queenofswords

Im all for the right to change sex. You guys make this sound like an epidemic. No these kids and families have to under lots of tests and see a shrink to determin if they are capable to coup with the change.

How ever i do have a problem with when they start this transition. From what i understand is tgat you cant get the surgery untill they are 18 and proven mentally fit to do so. So what is the rush? Wait till they are 16. If they aer old enough to drive a guided missile down the road then they should be able to make the choice of gender change then[/quot

that's the whole point of the blockers, until they get older then they can decide

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Oh nice that some hyperbole. Feel free to quote ANYWHERE 'I' am suppossedl trying to repress gays, and transgenders.

I sleep quite well at nite TYVM.

Then why do you care what other families do? If the parents of a child talk it over with the child and a possibly a psychiatrist, who are YOU to say that the child can't have its gender changed, and what's so bad if the child did have it changed?

Just think of out of those MILLIONS just happen to be gays, and transgenders eh?

Not sure what this is supposed to mean.

When a 12 YEAR OLD gets to take drugs for 'gender' that negatively effects us all.

How? How are you negatively effected because some kid takes drugs to block hormones so they don't go through puberty? Stop using blanket rhetoric and explain yourself thoroughly.

Especially so when they can't smoke, or drink, and my personal favorite buy a gun on their own.

These kids aren't just given these drugs because they expressed a passing interest in having their gender changed. There is a long and arduous process that they must go through to make sure it isn't a mistake. Even then, as a pre-teen they are given hormone blockers to delay puberty. After a few years, if they still want to go through with the reassignment, then they can OR they can stop taking the blockers and let puberty continue where it left off.

It's not like 12 year olds are taking hormones and going through gender reassignment therapy...

Hello ?

A 12 YEAR OLD.

It would help if you'd educate yourself about what is going on here instead of just spouting off ignorantly like you are.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

I can't believe people come up with "I wanted to be a dr" I was a tom boy,,,and I changed my mind...how about reading up on the subject, what transgendors have to say.

this is a quote from chas Bono (born chastity Bono to sonny and cher)

quote "every night I went to bed and begged and prayed to god I would wake up and be a boy

none of you went to bed and prayed every night that you would wake up and be "dr" or a boy even though you were a tomboy

it is insulting to think they are even close to being the same

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Has the whole world gone mad? What is going on? This is not a rhetorical question....really, what is this all about?! Why are they pushing this?

It's called postponing puberty and it is the best way for young trans girls to live somewhat normal lives.

Anyone who questions this needs to ask themselves if they would want their daughter to start growing facial hair and her voice deepening to sound like a man.

Because that's what you'd be asking transgender girls to have happen without such intervention.

The brain is not even fully developed until the mid 20's!

While true, sex is fully developed in the brain in the 3rd trimester of pregnancy. Gender identity is usually fully developed by age 7.

Some studies have shown that 70%-80% of kids who had expressed transgendered feelings "spontaneously lost those feelings" over time.

Actually the credible studies on the subject conclude the exactly opposite. This is not a phase or something that goes away with age.

The plethora of "late transitioners" who tried to conform to what they were constantly be told they were only to finally transition in their 40s, 50, etc proves that.

Dr Carmichael said it was 'better' for children not to have gone through puberty before 'transitioning'. But she added: 'You are asking someone aged as young as 11 to make big decisions about their adult life and identity. We have to be very careful to keep options open.'

Transgender children?

This is true. These therapies have been available in the US for over 20 years through our private health care system.

I guess now it can be told.

I was one of these kids. I always knew I was a girl. So did my big sis. So did my dad, so did my mom.

That is why I was allowed to began living as a girl at least at home when I was 7.

I begin pre-hormonal and hormone therapy at 13. I've had a fairly normal life compared to those who were forced to go through a male puberty.

I had a fairly normal teen life, family life and am excelling in my college studies and have a boyfriend of 7 years. I don't know that I'd have the life I have now had i been forced into male puberty and experienced irreparable harm from testosterone.

Asking me to go through THAT would have been child abuse, not this.

I'd be happy to discuss these issues in a rational way as someone who completed their transition before I turned 17 with anyone who legitimately has questions what people like me feel and experience.
edit on 9-6-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I'm just trying to be helpful, take in as much knowledge while you can, good luck,

poor kids.

I'm just trying to be helpful too, which is why I'm also including this website of successful transgender women. Just to spread a little more knowledge.

ai.eecs.umich.edu...

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

Thank you for coming forward. Here's hoping you can open a few minds.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join