It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

103 Years Later, Wall Street Turned Out Just As One Man Predicted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The Aldrich Plan was defeated in the House in 1912 but its outline became the model for the bill that eventually was adopted as the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 whose passage not only unleashed the Fed as we know it now, but the entire shape of modern finance.

In 1912, one person who warned against the passage of the Aldrich Plan, was Alfred Owen Crozier: a man who saw how it would all play out, and even wrote a book titled "U.S. Money vs Corporation Currency" (costing 25 cents) explaining and predicting everything that would ultimately happen, even adding some 30 illustrations for those readers who were visual learners.

The book, which is attached at the end of this post, archive.org... is a must read, but even those pressed for time are urged to skim the following illustrations all of which were created in 1912, and all of which predicted just what the current financial system would look like.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
If you tell me that man was a time traveler i would believe it

He got it pretty right

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka
Before that we had 2 Central Banks that went down in defeat so it was't really a mystery how bad an idea of a Central Bank was. 2013 marked the date of the renewal charter for the Fed, and of course it was never even mentioned.

End The Federal Reserve.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
To be fair this was predicted 100 years prior to the federal reserve being in existence. So that makes 200 years before the fact. I still admire this mans works thought. The illustration is just WOW! Octopus, is it a coincidence?

“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks…will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered…. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.” – Thomas Jefferson in the debate over the Re-charter of the Bank Bill (1809)

The federal reserve has been the enemy of the USA since the beginning the founders were all staunchly fighting them.
"Greed found a way!" *makes a fist and squeezes the air out of it.*
edit on 8-6-2015 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The original Federal Reserve Act of 1913 did indeed provide for expiration of the corporate "power" of the twelve Federal Reserve Banks to exist in 20 years from the banks' organization (not the adoption of the Act). 

Sec. 4 ... the said Federal reserve bank shall become a body corporate and as such ... shall have power: ... Second. To have succession for a period of twenty years from its organization unless it is sooner dissolved by an Act of Congress, or unless its franchise becomes forfeited by some violation of law. Federal Reserve Act of 1913 (P.L. 63-43, 38 STAT. 251, 12 USC 221). 

However, this 20-year corporate life was changed to perpetual in 1927 by Act of Feb. 25, 1927 (44 Stat. 1234) as follows: 

Second. To have succession after February 25, 1927, until dissolved by Act of Congress or until forfeiture of franchise for violation of law. 

www.law.cornell.edu...

----

Yet another absolute myth about the Fed spread by ignorant Paul fans.
There was never a 100 year (or 99 year as some other similar lies state) charter for the Fed.
It was set up in 1913 with each individual Federal Reserve Bank having a 20 year charter.
However congress passed the Pepper McFadden Bill in 1927 giving the banks perpetual charter. The system can only come to an end as a result of an act of congress.

answers.yahoo.com...

ttp://www.realistnews.net/Thread-so-did-the-federal-reserve-give-themsleves-another-100-year-contract

Read about Ezra Pound/Eustace Mullins.

Found this short reference by 12GaugeAngel (on another site) with good sources.

In my previous research on the FED, I remember a guy named McFadden adamantly against the bill (can't remember of Congressman or Senator), so its weird to see this name on a LAW giving a perpetual charter.

Sorry if posting techniques/etiquette is wrong. I am still learning to crawl here.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: wasaka
Before that we had 2 Central Banks that went down in defeat so it was't really a mystery how bad an idea of a Central Bank was. 2013 marked the date of the renewal charter for the Fed, and of course it was never even mentioned.

End The Federal Reserve.

We know about that conspiracy.

but they nailed the coffin shut long ago.

Is the Federal Reserve Act going to expire?

No. The Federal Reserve Act of 1913--which established the Federal Reserve as the central bank of the United States--originally chartered the Federal Reserve Banks for 20 years. But in the McFadden Act of 1927, the Congress rechartered the Federal Reserve Banks into perpetuity, and so there is currently no "expiration date" or repeal date for the Federal Reserve.

Federal Reserve site

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: fshrrex
Well thanks for clearing that up in such a non condescending manor, I''ll go yell at Ron Paul Now.

End the Fed.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
in god we trust

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Reply to: ugmold

The quip about Ron Paul fans was a holdover of the original poster's opinion. I failed to edit correctly, thus my fault if the tone was condescending.

Sorry - I'll get better at posting in the near future.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It is fun to talk about but there is nothing that can be done about it.

There is no way to out lobby the financial industry and any discussion about any use of force, or even a protest, would be classified as financial terrorism.

The only thing that can F this up is the people responsible for it. And we end up barring the brunt of it anyway...

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

It is fun to talk about but there is nothing that can be done about it.

Quite correct.
Short of the shedding of blood, they have complete control.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
I just had listen to that here at work.
Now I wish I could sit in a 70's muscle car with the song cranked and a Budweiser longneck in my hand. Oh, the good old days.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I still say we can beat them with collective boycotts and hit a few corporations at a time as well as pulling most of our money our of the banking system. They would have to really overstep and become even more oppressive if by some miracle the people formed a unified movement based on boycotting the big boys. If they become too oppressive they run the risk of a full scale revolt including military mutinies, I dream but you never know.

top topics

join