It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH17 tragedy witnesses refute Russia theory of Ukrainian Buk missiles

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

The Nuland phone conversation was the smoking gun as far as the coup is concerned for me . All the hand waving ,misinformation and disinformation can't change that for me . Could be someone has that smoking gun and is waiting to present it in a formal way when the time is right .

I find this comment interesting to say the least..

There is the recorded phone conversations between the rebels and Russian leaders regarding MH17 shoot down. So some phone calls are more reliable than others? In addition they have the tweets about the shoot down.

Why is that not a smoking gun?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Nulands conversation wad a smoking gun huh. Wow funny how people didn't even understand what she was talking about yet it's supposed to prove a coup. Tell you what go back in the trascripts and tell me where she said that the US orchestrated tate a coup. See even in her trascripts she starts by saying we have to get on top of this. Assuming you may not understand the phrase it means you were caught off guard and now scrambling to piece some thing to gether. Her goal was to get a working governmwnt going with UN support because she said she's afraid russia is going to take advantage of this. Which THey did. Worse evwrything she wanted to happen didn't making this the worst planned coup in the history of mankind. Or as logic tells us she had very little control of the situation. But please review the transcript and tell me where anytj I ng she said became relevant since the person she wanted didn't get elected. The people she didn't want in government were. And even worse she couldn't get a proposal to the UN that Russia couldn't veto that was her main goal.

Amazes me how people change facts to validate their beliefs then go as far as saying nothing could change my mind even though they gave it wrong. Here's a clue Nuland is incompetent always has been and she couldn't organize a boys out meeting much less a coup.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Do you believe the official 911 report ? Do you still believe all the original Govt. reports about the differing wars the US has engaged in the past ? Do you stand behind the State Dept's way of using social media to report the news or answer questions at the Press briefings ? It's normal for people to try and understand what may have just happened so when something goes down the first stories that come out are usually not consistent with the evidence as it gets collected and examined .

First thing is what does 9/11 have to do with the events in Ukraine? Just because they both had planes it isn't a comparable situation?

Unless you can provide something that refutes the official report then that would be a yes.

You do understand that social media is the fastest way to get info from people, or to people so why not use the technology to benefit your needs?

SO you admit that the first reports usually don't coincide with the evidence gathered...then why does the Nuland conversation keep coming up as some sort of evidence that the US was involved in crisis in Uklraine, or that we were behind it?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

SO you admit that the first reports usually don't coincide with the evidence gathered...then why does the Nuland conversation keep coming up as some sort of evidence that the US was involved in crisis in Ukraine, or that we were behind it?
It was later shown that using NGO's the US had pumped tons of money into the Ukraine . It is known that using NGO's has been a tool in fermenting color revolutions .Read the news how some countries are taking action to limit the ability of NGO's to do the covert work they have become to be famous for and ,ding, ding, ding .

Like 911 when the msm jumped with the narrative that would take the US to war in Afghanistan and later Iraq and then bomb Libya back to the stone age and provide a rout to smuggle arms and fighters to their next destination in Syria it has become clear to anyone following that Nuland was only doing her job and what was required to try and contain Russia .

They are playing with peoples lives they couldn't care less about just like the Ambassador in the Benghazi deal . Lies and dam lies that is what is coming out of Washington .They say in one breath that Minsk has to be adhered to while sending more arms and money and training to make war . Even one of their puppet masters Soros has assured Porkachenco that he will get the money and arms he needs to fight Russia .

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Soros has assured Porkachenco that he will get the money and arms he needs to fight Russia .

Source please?

Like 911 when the msm jumped with the narrative that would take the US to war in Afghanistan and later Iraq and then bomb Libya back to the stone age and provide a rout to smuggle arms and fighters to their next destination in Syria it has become clear to anyone following that Nuland was only doing her job and what was required to try and contain Russia .

Have anything that you can show that backs your claims?

Lies and dam lies that is what is coming out of Washington .

I see Putin tells no lies but the US does...wanna try that again?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

of course they don't have anything to back up the claims. They just repeat it as often as they can.. You know, throwing crap against in a wall and hoping something sticks.

Its the way the Russian government operates when it comes to pushing a specific propaganda point. Like Lavrov once again trying to claim the Us is responsible for the fighting in Ukraine.

These people are as bad as the Nazis when it comes to propaganda.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Here you go . www.zerohedge.com... knock yourself out

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

LOL! First, the e-mails weren't hacked, they were sent to members of a Soros mailing list that anyone can subscribe to. Cyber-Berkut had to cut out important sections in order to make it appear that Soros was some kind of anti-Russian puppet master, when, in fact, his concern was to make Ukraine safe for investment (which Ukraine desperately needs) while countering Russian aggression. Here are some of the parts they had to cut out to create their fiction:

Knock your own self out. Hardly marching orders from a maniac.
edit on 11-6-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

LOL! First, the e-mails weren't hacked, they were sent to members of a Soros mailing list that anyone can subscribe to. Cyber-Berkut had to cut out important sections in order to make it appear that Soros was some kind of anti-Russian puppet master, when, in fact, his concern was to make Ukraine safe for investment (which Ukraine desperately needs) while countering Russian aggression. Here are some of the parts they had to cut out to create their fiction:

Knock your own self out. Hardly marching orders from a maniac.

Want to receive the emails from soros here is where you can get access.

www.opensocietyfoundations.org...

FUNNY YOU SAY SOMETHINGS HACKED AND I GUESS PEOPLE THINK IT GIVES IT LIGITIMACY. Russian hackers sign up for a blog and call it hacked wow.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Look like Ukraine is looking worse every day the coup govt is in power despite Soros's concerns . " Ukraine Bonds Plunge After American Finance Minister Escalates Default Threat " "In the last 3 days, Ukraine’s short-term bond prices have crashed 9%.

Specifically the 2017s are down 3.5 points today alone following Ukraine’s (American) finance minister threats yesterday in Washington that it will default on its debt unless creditors (which include both Russia and the US taxpayer) acquiesce to their demands for more aid (more debt).

As Bloomberg reports, the country will stop making payments on its debt if talks don’t make progress, Finance Minister Natalie Jaresko told reporters in Washington Wednesday. Bondholders are “deeply concerned” about Jaresko’s stance, a creditor group led by Franklin Templeton said in a statement today. russia-insider.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Look like Ukraine is looking worse every day the coup govt is in power despite Soros's concerns .

Perhaps that's because his recommendations are not being implemented. No one is providing lethal aid to Ukraine, and no-one has issued a 'no compromise' policy.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Is it amazing how no one was able to refute the OP so instead the topic has somehow shifted to Ukraine's economic stability? We have witnesses saying that once again Russia has outright lied. If they were so innocent in this matter why do they keep coming out with these competing theories and untruths?

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I guess we will have to wait for the full official report to come out and see how it squares with the many theories and other reports released . We could argue all day about the he said she said but at the end of the day we will have to see the final report and see if there will be a veto with it .

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

and no-one has issued a 'no compromise' policy.
True enough as minsk was only done in good favor . The shelling is still going on so it means nothing .It will have economic effects and effect the lives of the people but someone doesn't care .I notices that Harper stopped by to throw a few million of the tax payers dollars . That should give Porky a few more rounds of ammunition .

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

True enough as minsk was only done in good favor . The shelling is still going on so it means nothing .It will have economic effects and effect the lives of the people but someone doesn't care .I notices that Harper stopped by to throw a few million of the tax payers dollars . That should give Porky a few more rounds of ammunition .

What does this have to do with MH 17?

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Perhaps that's because his recommendations are not being implemented. No one is providing lethal aid to Ukraine, and no-one has issued a 'no compromise' policy.
About as much as your comment had to do with MH17

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I was pointing out that your source was completely unreliable.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

What does this have to do with MH 17?

More to the point what does it have to do with the eye witness testimony. The evidence that Russia was involved supplying the Buk to the rebels is overwhelming at thus point. Factor in the retrieval of the actual missile fragments the launcH location eye witness testimonies. The admissions of guilt and the cover up they attempted taking backhoes and chain saws to the wreckage.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I didn't think I had to add the word credible when asking for a source...but I see I should have.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Is it amazing how no one was able to refute the OP so instead the topic has somehow shifted to Ukraine's economic stability?

Honestly, nothing that wasn't expected.

We have witnesses saying that once again Russia has outright lied.

Which is becoming more, and more in regards to Ukraine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join