It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(SPLASH!) My chips are all in...no more lurking.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Notice to all...I am not a disinformation troll or sock puppet.

I am just a guy willing to give my !2Btz?...and reap that which comes with it...I only want to learn and mingle amongst the other learned non-conformists.

Basic bio:
I was born in America/Pennsylvania...my father's family came over with William Penn, yet my mother's parents came from Ireland...alone and basically broke; so I think my life experiences allow me to speak freely about the (perceived) "American Dream" and the gauntlet to be faced while attempting to achieve it; this includes the concept of "illegal" immigration...I agree with the idea we are all "illegal(s)"...We all originally came from somewhere else and did whatever was necessary to get a toehold.

Interests:
* I would not label myself as a CONSTITUTIONAList...I believe, legally, WE (the people) are not party to those rights as stated in that business contract...
We, atleast I, was taught in school..."If you build a better mousetrap, the world will beat a path to your door."...now I realize that America (The United States of America - corporate manifestation) is the new mousetrap that is beating us all (here and abroad) into gravel fodder for the Road of Good Intentions.
I have been aware of Jordan Maxwell, William Cooper, Eustace Mullins, William Grieder et tal. for years and more recently David Wynn Miller with his verb-adverb translation of the whole LEGAL predicament...kudos to ProtoplasmicTraveller and his post "All Roads Lead to Rome" (hope he is feeling better and beating his drum daily, anyway he can).

Religion...raised Catholic (9 yrs Parochial schooling/alter boy), but after watching the priests chug wine in the side vestibule at 6am while divesting THE BODY OF CHRIST of its RITZ cracker wrappers...I realized this is a BUSINESS of imperfect humans. I read alot of Joseph Campbell and others during my inquisitive "spirit quest" years...I can laugh with Bill Mohr and reflect on/with St. Thomas Moore or Budda or Rumi etc.; however, I take my personal credo from the mindset of the samurai Musashi Miyamoto's 21 Rules of Personal Bushido - #19 Respect the Gods/gods but do not count on them...I think it dovetails nicely with Einstein's quip "It's not that I don't believe in GOD, it's the fact that after the BIG BANG...I can't find much evidence of Him." So I hold any and all are entiled to their Religious ideals and practices as long as it does infringe on my right to abstain from picking an official team (GO TEAM NO-TEAM!). PS - If I ask you nicely not to prothelitize at my door, please do not yell it in my window. This is a caveat to right wing/neo whatever(ism)s, that includes anyone who thinks that their Religion is the only "true" way. I believe in the right of an Israeli State, as much as an "American" can but this is based on the idea the Israel State stands for the right of all human(s) to exist and America stands for the right of ALL humans to endeavor. This is a complimentary relationship which I currently seeing as becoming unbalanced lately (this is not an anti-Semitic statement).

Music: I know good music...when I hear it; any and all genre(s).

Technology: I worked in one of the first computer companies to break the big corps stranglehold on new tech and pricing (Grey Market). Regrets about going all in for the short term money in Sales, should have stayed in repairs/programming...now I can sell any kind of Sh*t you got, but I can't fix a dam thing.

Movies: (any thing but Horror)
I actually went to film/video school at 35 but they never told me that you had to work for free in that business to get anywhere..I.e. industry-wide non paying "internships" (found out after I was an additional $35,000 in debt). This was before Supreme Court decision.

Politics: My mom worked for Barry Goldwater's campaign nationally, I always saw myself as "Bud" from WALL STREET...a go-getter from blue collar base so I waited for three hours in line to vote for Bill Clinton in '92 (Ha!). Then in '93 or so I found a great book in a second hand book store ( Love them)..."COMPROMISED-Bill Clinton, George Bush(Sr) and the C.I.A." Well that certainly opened my eyes. I now think those in REAL power are opposite sides of the same coin that WE have no control or say on/in...as yet.

Military experience: NONE
My father was a Marine at the U.S. Embassy in Germany in the '60's. He had his choice of posts (my mother was there in State Dept. Capacity...its where they met - she worked for a time with John J. McCloy). I have "birth defects" that precluded me from serving (eyes/hearing) however I was 179lbs and 3% body fat through-out most of my 20's. I would have loved the challenge of boot camp and training, and yet my father counselled me in the fallicy of becoming cannon fodder for arm chair generals, since he saw his generation decimated via Vietnam, he was a dam good Marine but lucky and he knew it.

I could go on but this is suppose to be just a cursory intro and taste of my general perspectives. I plan to be an active participant...so...ss Garth would say...

"GAME ON...Wayne!"

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: fshrrex

Good luck and welcome to the "Big Show"! As Kenny would say, no not that Kenny, the other Kenny, "You've got know when to fold them, no when to hold them, no when to walk away and know when to run"....Pick and choose your battles wisely young man and do not let yourself get baited into going "All in" with crappy cards!

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth
Aye! Aye!..."O' Captain, my Captain"

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Nice intro. Hope you stay long. Hello and welcome.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Welcome.

Not sure what a sock puppet is but if I am a sock puppet it's not the worse thing I've been called.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Welcome. Another poker player? There seems to be a few of us on here, although we never seem to talk about it. Just the occasional poker slang slides through.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Look forward to reading your posts and threads. You sound well experienced and that always makes interesting views. See you around, watch out for low flying drones!

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! Oh and...I'm not an illegal!

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: highfromphoenix
Not sure what a sock puppet is 

A "sock puppet" is an online persona (via premier software...up to 10 manageable personas) used by our gov't & others to influence social media...misdirection, disinformation, harassment, etc.. basicallly a powerful tool for SOCIAL ENGINEERING.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

To have a level playing field...even American Indians crossed a land bridge...somewhere...at sometime.

PS - If it makes you feel better my ancestors were Quaker and did not sell yours trinkets and baubles, give you tainted blankets or force you on death marches...non the less, here we are in 2015...hopefully your on Sovereign land somewhere...

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Welcome, enjoy and above all, do not take it too seriously, it is just a ride.

As a suggestion, you really should start with investigating the forums as opposed to just diving in on the new topics, you will get a feel for how things work better that way, plus you will get at least a couple of YEARS of just reading material, pick a topic and have at it!
edit on 8-6-2015 by Jonjonj because: suggestion

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Ahhhh some new blood... Or in this neck of the woods, fresh bits (more data), yum!
Welcome and see you around!

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Hello and welcome from a fellow newbee, great bio.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Hello and welcome

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Hello and Welcome To Our ATS Family!!!
Have a good time while on This Trip,
On The Wild Ride ATS MotherShip.

As Someone has already mentioned Before,
Welcome Aboard the Ship. Now Please Close the Door.

We don't want any Trolls coming up the stairs,
Pushing their Hatred and Lies, trying to pull out Your Hair.

You will Learn so much Here that it will fill You with Pride,
Just Remember Most of all Hey!, "It's Just A Ride!"

Very Well done for an Intro Here!!! I'll catch you on the boards!

top topics

join