It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former South Carolina police officer indicted in shooting of unarmed man

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: ItalianDressing

I really have no idea where you're getting your facts, aside from perhaps the Slager fan page.

The total distance of the foot chase is less than 1,000 feet as the crow flies from the address the stop was made to the address behind which the shooting happened. The shooting took place in a alley behind that address, so shave off a few more feet.

Slager was attacked? According to who? Slager himself. The guy who shot the video says he wasn't. He also says Scott never went for the Taser. Even the incident report says Slager fired the Taser and that Scott was hit by at least one barb from it.

If Slager isn't in the wrong, why was he terminated so quickly? Arrested so quickly? Indicted?

If you want to talk character, let's. Scott had a history of arrests. Slager, meanwhile, was the subject of an investigation that he deployed a Taser on somebody for no reason. Twice. As in two separate occasions, two different people. And a third time he was named in a complaint for not filing a report made by a woman who complained about her kids being harassed.

I said a few hundred yards. 300 yards is 900 feet. And I think history shows why he was arrested so quickly. To stop the mobs from rioting, which they will anyway regardless of the outcome. Again the cop may be wrong but the person he killed is worthless to our society and better off not in it.

ID

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Your last line sums up your slant on the issue very succinctly.

No further discussion required.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Thanks

So? Is it not true? Would the world not be better off without scum like that, breeding more scum? Would you let your kids go play at his house? What is so wrong with wanting a world without violent criminals?

ID

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItalianDressing

Thanks

So? Is it not true? Would the world not be better off without scum like that, breeding more scum? Would you let your kids go play at his house? What is so wrong with wanting a world without violent criminals?

ID

Are you talking about the cop or the guy the cop murdered? I can't tell.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Thanks

I have starred every post that you have made in this thread.
Every case is complicated, especially after the lawyers enter the picture. Everything that you have said makes sense. I know it means nothing, but you seem like you are one of the good apples.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I said a few hundred yards. 300 yards is 900 feet. And I think history shows why he was arrested so quickly. To stop the mobs from rioting, which they will anyway regardless of the outcome. Again the cop may be wrong but the person he killed is worthless to our society and better off not in it.

WOW....did you really just say that..?...shakes head and walks away in disgust....

On topic....we can only wait and see where this goes.....as far as i am concerned judge dredd needs to have badge taken away and thrown into GP where he belongs....

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Well you know how it is. Whenever we shoot somebody, the first thing we do is always move things around in the scene. I mean that's basic police work. Disturb the incident scene as much as you possibly can so when the investigative team arrives, things look exactly how you want them to look.

That's also our barometer for shooting and or beating people: would I let my kids play at this guys house? Does he look like he's behind on child support payments? Is his taillight out? Yes? Well by God it's time to skin some iron and get to work!

ETA - that was sarcasm, for those who can't deduce that.
edit on 8-6-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Well I just saw that you reached out to an OP in another thread that was having troubles. I hope that you were able to help.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join