It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Executes 3 Pigeons on 'Spying' Charges

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Time to send in the 'Flying Pigs', they'll bring things to a halt out there.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

Time to send in the 'Flying Pigs', they'll bring things to a halt out there.

Would that be the "Bacon Brigade" ?

The ones with the feathers in their caps.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

This Just In

The Pigeon Army has sent a request to the US military for training. The US Signal Corps has been assigned to assist this select group of pigeons...

The Pigeon Army believes that the training will help them obtain information on targets for "bombing" runs.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Pigeon LOFT looks nice, but wait till you see their basement.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
good some still believes in isis...

Have you seen it.... ok wrong beginning. Why has Isis lost its traction lately?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FraternitasSaturni
good some still believes in isis...

Have you seen it.... ok wrong beginning. Why has Isis lost its traction lately?

Obviously this pigeon patrol problem is the reason.

ISIS never saw it coming.

The best spy satellite is a pigeon.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

seriously... are you kidding or...

man.... some times I wonder if you people have the notion of what you're facing. Holy #.

Clearly.... you have no idea.... and thats the biggest problem we face today.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
two other pigeons have been executed by the militant group before, but much to their surprise, pushing them off a rooftop proved ineffective.

The pigeons were accused of being homosexual by ISIS.

They had been sean "frotting" their wings together openly in public.

edit on AM2Tue20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
New comer here. anywho, why not release the poor birds? a bit barbaric

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
They're just a joke is what they are.
Or is that what they want us to think?
They're making some good moves on the chess board and then they go and do ludicrous stuff like this.
The amazing thing is, people still flock to join the circus like it's greener on their side or something.
Executing birds, throwing gays off the roof, burning old women. I must be missing something because I don't have the urge to join them yet.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Wow, the irony of a sadistic group of animals like ISIS, so concerned with sin to the point of absurdity, even obscenity, and sinning themselves as if they are in competition with the devil. That has got to be the epitome of blind zealotry.

ISIS needs to be sent to some dead zone where even their memory is wiped away, they make up new rules as they go along and assign punishments to all but themselves. These people really are wallowing lunatics.

So they "see" a natural earth born animal like a bird, and that is sinful because it's junk was exposed, (is that even possible with a bird? I've never seen bird junk myself, and no, I never tried because there is too much feathers in the way, but not just because feathers are in the way LOL (I don't wanna!)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I can't help wondering if ISIS realises what a brilliant job its doing PR wise and of course, for who?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
No....... not valiant,poor soul he shall be missed

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Paranoia has taken its toll on ISIS.

Now they are executing pigeons that apparently are not on their side.

All without a trial and due process I suppose.

There's more to this appalling story....it goes deeper...

Syria: Isis Executes 3 Pigeons on 'Spying' Charges

The Islamic State (Isis) militants in Syria have reportedly executed three pigeons that it had arrested on charges of spying.

The UK-based Express reported that the pigeons belonged to an anti-Isis group. The 5 June report noted that the executions were carried out recently.

The development has come at a time, when Isis has issued a dictate, banning pigeon breeding claiming the sight of the birds' genitals as they fly overhead is sinful according to Islam.

Modern Technology at Work !!

edit on Jun-08-2015 by xuenchen because: [_ O [_

You know... im not that worried about them. They seem to be beating themselves up. Someone should join isis and say theres a traitor in the mist, and watch the paranoia take over as they begin executing themselves. Then you can return home as the Hero troll that used Gossip to destroy the bad guys.

Sounds like a good plan to me.

All jokes aside though, does anyone really take them seriously these days? Its almost as if they are acting out a role. Hmmm.. cause noone in their right mind could do this right?...

They should stop watching too much ozzy
edit on th2015000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 10 Jun 2015 20:09:57 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 10 Jun 2015 20:09:57 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: na

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Ancient Egypt's Isis and Horus are often depicted as birds....

These degenerates should note that... They should stop using ISIS or ISIL, lest the goddess shall hang them up by their penises!

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I am posting notice now. On or about November 23rd 2015 I will be carrying out the execution of two turkeys that I believe were spying for ISIS. They had a fair trial and there will be no appeal. On or about November 25th 2015 there will be a special on turkey salad sandwiches.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join