It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking-gun document said to prove Obama-Muslim Brotherhood ties

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Seriously, you're praising the MB?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If true....this is not going to be good for the current administration.....

How is backing moderates a bad thing?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

The Muslim Brotherhood is not some ragtag group of crazy muslims that want to bomb everything and steal you babies while you sleep. They used to be those sorts of people, but they learned that to win wars you have to play the political game.

They are doing exactly what Buster described. They are building schools, hospitals and helping build communities to better standards.

In doing so, they gain political favor and backing from the people.

It's quite nice to see a group of people in the middle east actually understand how to play the game.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

I'm not praising them show where I am posting facts is not praise. Do you think that building schools, hospitals and factories is a bad thing?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
In the Middle East. . . . .

An extremist is someone who is shooting at you.

A moderate is someone who is reloading.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

I wouldn't call them moderates...backing moderates is not a bad thing...backing the MB is not a good thing.

Either way, it would appear the story is true from the link I put up.....that seems to be the origination of this from 2014, and as far as I can find, gulf news is pretty credible.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I'm sure I will get slack for saying this but...

I can't believe some of you voted for this guy..and some of you voted twice for this guy.

That is all.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: buster2010

I wouldn't call them moderates...backing moderates is not a bad thing...backing the MB is not a good thing.

Either way, it would appear the story is true from the link I put up.....that seems to be the origination of this from 2014, and as far as I can find, gulf news is pretty credible.

Mind providing some proof that they are not moderates? Or do you just blindly believe the nut cases that is featured in the op's article?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

World News Daily? Really? Why even bother posting the article here? Do people still believe that crappy fake news site still?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCrowley88

Exactly, everyone was clearly given options and chose whom they felt the propaganda told them would be the best choice:

Richard Cranium #1 or Richard Cranium #2.

So for the 2016 election lead-up you will have Kim K's butt and Hollywood blokes turning into Shelias keeping folks preoccupied with the important stuff.

edit on 8-6-2015 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCrowley88

As opposed to voting for Clinton, McCain or Romney???

It's hardly unbelievable now, is it.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrCrowley88
I'm sure I will get slack for saying this but...

I can't believe some of you voted for this guy..and some of you voted twice for this guy.

That is all.

We didn't vote this guy in the electoral college put him into office. Citizens voting in the President is nothing but an illusion.

link   
triple post
edit on 6820000001130America/ChicagoMon, 08 Jun 2015 10:22:11 -05002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

link   
double post
edit on 6810000004430America/ChicagoMon, 08 Jun 2015 10:21:44 -05002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
In the Middle East. . . . .

An extremist is someone who is shooting at you.

A moderate is someone who is reloading.

Yeah because even the moderates are fed up with their nation being invaded for no reason.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
google has results for:

" muslim brotherhood attacks "

Hmmm.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Btw I thought WND was banned as a source here because it was shown that they post nothing but BS.

It is.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
google has results for:

" muslim brotherhood attacks "

Hmmm.

Did you bother to read the links? Most are known Islamophobe sites and the others are Israeli sources. With the way the Al Sisi regime has been committing wholesale slaughter in Egypt somebody needs to fight back against them.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

If this is even true, this is nothing compared to the other groups of psychos that Obama and his puppet-masters have links to, or even created.

This distraction is nothing but smoke and mirrors meant to trick us into not looking behind the curtain aka keep our heads burried in the sand.

So XCat, you think the Muslim Brotherhood is dangerous, what are your thoughts on the US government and many of its allies helping/funding/creating other groups such as ISIS?

I don't see your outrage about that.

Just another Obama hit piece...

You will get lots of flags and stars though

edit on 8-6-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Personally speaking, looking at the nature of the "reportage" on WND, the chances are that this will turn out to be either nothing, nothing like what is being reported, or a blatant smear attempt.

If I had money, I would lay odds on it.

I looked through the site, and everything on it was basically one or another flavour of right wing ignorance, dressed up as commentary. I mean, it could be a MORE biased site, but only by risking capsizing completely.
edit on 8-6-2015 by TrueBrit because: Grammatical improvements.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join