It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Police Attacks Teens At Pool Pool Party

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

nday morning, a video was released online showing officers brutally handling a group of teenagers dressed in swimwear.

The incident reportedly took place this weekend in McKinney, Texas – where a resident was having a pool party. Allegedly, neighbors were concerned about the large group of black children who were in attendance at the event, and called the police to intervene.

Authorities arrived immediately to the predominately white neighborhood and proceeded to chase and handcuff the frightened partygoers without providing much information as to why.
thegrio.com...

I included a longer version of the vid so as to get a fair sense of what took place, however it seemed like a group of millennials were just having a good time, perhaps too much of it in this gated community until some one called the cops, but what's striking was one cop actually pulled a gun on fleeing teens , how badly could this have gone if he wasn't restrained by others is a what if, Iam not gonna say much beyond this I even watered down the title to make it palatable for some.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
There is already am ongoing thread on this.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Ok Thanks didn't saw it popped up when I kliked the search engine. Mods if you are a here pls delete thread
much thanx.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The trouble started once the cops showed up.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
The trouble started once the cops showed up.[/quote

No, the trouble started when some kids hopped the fence and were asked to leave. It escalated when the cops arrived.
edit on 8-6-2015 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
The trouble started once the cops showed up.

The trouble started when a bunch of out of towners decided to show up and crash the party by jumping the fence and started calling children and parents names, swearing, being racist, and fighting, then refusing to leave.

Once the cops showed up they continued to refuse to disperse and confronted the cops.

The cops did what they had to do to keep peace and protect innocents and the neighborhood.

Your narrative of these events is totally false and offensive.

I imagine we will be hearing about this all summer though because the police were white and the trouble makers were black.
edit on 8-6-2015 by MoreBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MoreBeer

I imagine we will be hearing about this all summer though because the police were white and the trouble makers were black.

No the trouble makers were the white aholes that showed up at a private pool party and start shouting racist comments. Funny how the pig does nothing to them.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

No the trouble makers were the white aholes that showed up at a private pool party and start shouting racist comments. Funny how the pig does nothing to them.

Right read what the attendees of the party are saying on twitter and facebook or stick to your false narrative of the events.

Look like a fool or not. It's up to you.

Enjoy your victimization complex.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

The trouble started when a bunch of out of towers decided to show up and crash the party by jumping the fence and started calling children and parents names, swearing, being racist, and fighting, then refusing to leave.

You saw that did you, you were there? Im going on what i see; What I've seen my whole life plenty of times. Things go down hill when the cops arrive. Whatever was occurring just before is a picnic compared to what the cops bring.

Your narrative of these events is totally false and offensive.

Unless you got video of your claims, what you are telling me is here say and worthless as the time it took you to post the insult to me.
edit on 8-6-2015 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Those cops should be behind bars period.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
yep, I apologize for having police like that here in my home town.....we're 30 miles n of Dallas.
He drew his weapon and then pointed it at the young ones.....he was under pressure from an onrushing wall of youths....but I have a shoot the dirt out from under their feet policy going on here for 30 years now...like when the dog pack next door attacks my 5 acres....just the dirt from out from under their feet....
he just had to point it.....Wyatt Earp would have just hollered get back....

edit on 8-6-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

edit on 8-6-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
What is done to few will be done to the many and inherited by the future generations because we allowed it to happen, so dont be suprised when your kids live in FEMA camps it was you and me that got them there.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
yep agreed ....and dang....remember the good old days when innocence was abounding....we had nothing to be afraid of.
That's just my point, now......a new King is right around the corner gonna put a stop on the evil right quick like....a reply to: FormOfTheLord

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreBeer

originally posted by: buster2010

Right read what the attendees of the party are saying on twitter and facebook or stick to your false narrative of the events.

Look like a fool or not. It's up to you.

Enjoy your victimization complex.

Could you please provide links to back up your narrative?

Facebook and twitter aren't sources....they are social exchange sites that have no relation to the truth.
edit on 8-6-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Facebook and twitter aren't sources....they are social exchange sites that have no relation to the truth.

So if the people who were actually there during the entire incident relate what happened, right in front of them, on say...CNN instead of posting about it on Facebook or Twitter, it makes their account of the events more true? If the same people report it on a social media site, it becomes automatically unrelated to the truth? Interesting phenomenon...who knew social media automatically causes people to be liars?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

who knew social media automatically causes people to be liars?

apparently Olaru12

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

That is a wildly inaccurate statement, Facebook and Twitter themselves aren't sources but many of the posts made on those sites and others would in fact count as sources. Especially when they can be corroborated.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

So if the people who were actually there during the entire incident relate what happened, right in front of them, on say...CNN instead of posting about it on Facebook or Twitter, it makes their account of the events more true? If the same people report it on a social media site, it becomes automatically unrelated to the truth? Interesting phenomenon...who knew social media automatically causes people to be liars?

People on Social media sites post what they think may be the truth; but where is the corroboration, the evidence,
Some people of Facebook and twitter have agendas and their interpretation of events is colored by their personality and environment. People have internet personalities that have no connection to the truth. Trolls....

I could post on Facebook that I'm a brutally handsome, very wealthy, rockstar.....are you going to believe it just because I posted it up on Facebook?

I believe very little on ATS....Dingos ate my baby!!! Yeah, right.....

edit on 8-6-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

the youtube account has been terminated,

surprise surprise, wonderful censorship.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join