It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synastry Astrology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Relationships sometimes turn to be hardcore butt busters and in the next moment they can turn the most heavenly gift you could have. This is due to all of ours astrological and psychological influences. These two words for me are one, yet I distinguish them for you, as I think this is the proper way. So It happened that a fiend asked me to make a quick synastry chart for her and her boyfriend, and as I am not so competent in relationship astrology, I searched for a online free platform to help me. This things are common on the net, and I quickly found one. What makes me here to share it is the fact that the site I used turned to be very well made and user friendly. So if you have few minutes in advance and happens to be curious what astrology thinks about your relationships just follow the link. And ofc. have in mind that the information from that reading will be nice and "enough", but in no case full. Astrology is fine art and dozens of pages of info could be written about relationship between two persons. Yet I am pretty sure you don't search for that exact and detailed things and the quick and overall method of the site will suit you. Have fun.

Synasrty

-Bartender, wondering what the **** is happening with the outlook of ATS. Chinese invasion!

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

Cool -- thank you! I'll check it out.

You wouldn't happen to know a good site for free karmic astrology reports, would you? I know there are a few, but I haven't taken the time to check them out, and I just thought you might have found one you could recommend. I've been fascinated with karmic astrology since reading Stephen Arroyo's "Astrology, Karma & Transformation: The Inner Dimensions of the Birth Chart."

Random question, I know! Not many ATSers are into astrology though, so I had to jump at the chance when I saw your post!

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I think that the Esoteric school of astrology is pretty mixed up. That book sound a like a good read, yet my observations point, that like in most of the schools of astrology integrity of thought is missing to the most authors. Let's say the South Node problem. Everybody is telling you that "In past lives you missed to work out with that energies, and by using the opposite ones in extremity, at this lifespan you'll have to fix it." ...Okay
For me that is half right, half wrong. Obviously dis-balance there is, but HELLO, the universe is rotten to the core by default, and behind every dis-balance there is reason - a very good one. You chart can't lie you, as it is perfect mirror, it will point where you have missing points... yet this does not in any case mean that that missing points are something evil, wrong, or whatever... Stupid humans make this conclusions, because they are stupid and straightforward. They've heard something about Involution-Evolution from an old gypsy perhaps and started to think that they are the masters of Karmic Astrology. This missing points may be the blessing reason for you - as a monadic manifestation, to evolve in the most easy and pleasant way... You had integrity because you did not knew the way... yet you felt it - you adapted! You choose - you've sinned - you've created dis-balance! And you become. And thus you are. Perfect in your imperfections. They(the know-heads) go and push you like a kid - aiding you in all possible way to understand and know yourself so you can reach the blissful balance for you as a being and to serve for the common good of all life. Blunder. No integrity at all. Mercurian traps for fishes. You were very well born hanged with the head down, now they make you cut the rope and start digging. Digging the bones of the dead that were laid to rest for good. You are messing with the wrong tarot card, mate... Please leave the dead to rest, and lets love the flawed.

Ofc, exceptions are out there and welcomed too. Some authors write very well and on the spot, I am very happy when I conjunct with some of the latter. I personally work with six-axis method which was proposed to me by one of that humble kind writers. And ofc. I find Karmic Astrology helpful, but only as a milestone, showing you the distance you've passed on your journey and the distance to the town you are heading. Sometimes there is a warning for the obstacle on the way, and a sing where to find fresh water. That's enough, I don't want to know what is in my backpack. I know that I packed it by myself, and I choose what to put there - maybe I like meet or veggies - and maybe you don't - yet in the end we'll probably both go to the town and shake ale at the inn, as soon new journey will follow. Who cares that you rode bike and came earlier, I enjoyed it slowly as you did with wind in your hair.

There is no difference in practicing fast or slow. There is no force at all. The misconception is caused by the mind. The mind conceives of the result as based in two different states, hard and soft, as well as fast and slow. As long as the mind clings to this dualistic model, the student will break everything into two. But the moment of experience is only one.

Source

-Bartender, writing Sagittarian rants at the 22nd day of the moon-earth synod.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Now I see I missed to reply directly to your request. So here is the site I would advise you to visit, considering the issue of your desire. May you find fulfilment and grace.

Astrological Key

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Egoismyname

"No astrologer can read a chart at a higher level than they themselves have attained."

That's paraphrasing, and I don't remember who said it originally (maybe Dane Rudyar?), but it was one of the many gems I found in Stephen Arroyo's book. What intrigued me most about Mr. Arroyo's approach to the "karmic" nature of the planets and angles and aspects, was the productive and proactive perspective to each planet's energy. NOT the punishment and penalty perspective. Every planet, its placement by sign and by house, angles, aspects, transits, etc., all provide tools to be used for good or nil -- it all depends on us and how we view it and use it. The karmic factor may be related to past lives, or to cell memory or genetic memory -- it doesn't matter! It is about what we do with it.

One of the best treatises I've read regarding the nodes explained them in similar terms to the new and full moons, with the south node representing the inner work to be done, with the north node representing the outer expression of the inner work -- not in terms of "good luck" or "bad luck," nor in terms of virtues and vices, etc. The nodes represent the balance we must find in all things, and especially between who we have been, who we are, and who we can become.

All are tools. It all comes back to what we do with these energies.

Thank you for the link! I will check it out. I enjoy reading different approaches and perpsectives, which -- even when I do not agree or relate to it -- can always show me a new perspective, approach or angle to any situation.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I would add that Arroyo's headline in my future reads. I feel that I will like it more than dislike it
Cheers!

About that way of thinking you represent in your latter post I am very admire-full. I think we both like integrity and play above the straightforwardness. I hope you did not took my first post like personal comment. it was more like overall expression of my feelings

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

It's a bit confusing with the all info gathered on average orb. I personally use for synastry This one, while minimizing the orbs to maximum 4 degrees main aspects and3 degrees secondary, and interpreting it myself. But ofc. is choice of everybody how to work

top topics

join