It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help please, Can't open a regular website anymore, get nothing but time out message now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
On the 27 May 2015, I started this thread “Are real truth sites being blinded to new visitors.”
[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1068711/pg]

The subject of that thread was posted on the Jimstone website. I have bookmarked this site and use the bookmark to check the site which I usually do each day. However for several days in a row now I have received a time out error whenever trying to connect to that site. I have no problem accessing other sites including ATS.

Typing Jimstone in Goggle shows www.jimstone.is/ This site will come up but it is now obsolete.

This address jimstonefreelance.com... will also come up however, you will get to the old website.

The new address is is..., followed by some numbers similar to a DNS number. Perhaps that’s what they are.

Jim stone has reported many times that his website is always being hacked and sometimes there are issues on the site that take time to fix. He is a one man band.

I did copy and past the new website address but It did not get saved while making some changes to my computer in the last few days.

If anyone is able to open this site with the DNS like numbers as the address, it would be greatly appreciated if they could copy and paste it here as a reply.

thanks

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
just went to is it down now and it says it's up.
went to the site and it comes up.

try it again.

screen shot of the site header that comes up.

edit on 8-6-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Just did the search and seem to have found it and went in ..going to go back and read www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
For future reference, this is for the .IS site which is what he updates now. the .com site is obsolete ...... anyways, without further ado

CbG

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

try it again.

There is something missing from that header, are you sure you are at the correct site?

CbG

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
For further information, the latest update (today, 8th June 2015) starts with the following headline :-

"Targeting of family to get even"

If you do not see that you are in the wrong place

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
www.isitdownrightnow.com says it's up and running fine.
If you ever wonder about a website ... check there first.

edit on 6/8/2015 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
82.221.129.208... are the numbers for the Jim Stone web site. It is up an running right now.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

try it again.

I said that this website opens but it is obsolete, the new website has a DNS type of address.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor
For future reference, this is for the .IS site which is what he updates now. the .com site is obsolete ...... anyways, without further ado

CbG

Thank you for doing that, cheers

new topics

top topics

join