It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not one but 2 Large False Flags planned for September-November

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
If you had an employee who steals 20 bucks here and there, and you don't fire him, I guarantee you cash will keep going missing.

The same people who did 9/11 ARE STILL IN CHARGE, the alphabet agencies financed by Federal Reserve.

Of course we are going to have another FF, psychos don't become good guys out of sudden free will, it doesn't work like that.

Everything this insider said makes complete sense. They will blame economic collapse not on Federal Reserve and system of debt but on 2 types of False flags.

One to remove citizen rights

Second to rob everyone blind and try to reset national debt.

www.truthandaction.org...

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nowornevertill
If you had an employee who steals 20 bucks here and there, and you don't fire him, I guarantee you cash will keep going missing.

The same people who did 9/11 ARE STILL IN CHARGE, the alphabet agencies financed by Federal Reserve.

Of course we are going to have another FF, psychos don't become good guys out of sudden free will, it doesn't work like that.

Everything this insider said makes complete sense. They will blame economic collapse not on Federal Reserve and system of debt but on 2 types of False flags.

One to remove citizen rights

Second to rob everyone blind and try to reset national debt.

www.truthandaction.org...

Ok, I'll play along....Why September-November, and why two? And why should we believe this "insider" when 99.9% of other "insiders" have proven to be crackpots and/or charlatains?
edit on 6/8/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
ZOMG! Another Obama institutes martial law thread! Were they in the discount bin this month?

He does a very nice job of pulling from many of the current and recent Obama/Martial Law "ideas" out there. Ticks off a lot of boxes very neatly.

I won't hold my breath.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
The guys that did 9/11 are out of power at the moment. I think this is a non-event.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
in for a penny in for a pound. anymore info, size, places, should I schedule in some holidays and bug out for a while?
This doesnt have anything to do with that giant comet that is suppose to hit us does it

edit on 8-6-2015 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
What's the problem with these guys that they can never seem to keep secret plans secret. Every freaking false flag they plan gets posted here on ATS. What's even more amazing is they don't come in here and swoop up you super sluthes and put you to work securing all their secret plans to get rid of the workers so their life of leisure comes crashing down and they have to clean their own pools and stuff.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I imagine it's always one of those "aghhhh dammit they got us again!" And then all the Feds sit around and talk about how it is that they were able to fake the moon landings without any secrecy leaks but can't even plan a simple false flag without people posting it on the Internet.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Nowornevertill

Where did you get the dates of September through November? He said that only the most extreme privileged know the time frame, and that he was not one of them.

“I don’t think anyone except the initiated few know the precise series of events or the exact timing, just a general overview and an equally general time period. I think we’re in that period now...

My emphasis added. Even the elusive "Rosebud" your source uses doesn't really know. Only thinks it'll be soon. So where are your dates from?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
What's the problem with these guys that they can never seem to keep secret plans secret. Every freaking false flag they plan gets posted here on ATS. What's even more amazing is they don't come in here and swoop up you super sluthes and put you to work securing all their secret plans to get rid of the workers so their life of leisure comes crashing down and they have to clean their own pools and stuff.

So are you saying that thanks to ATS the false flag schemes are exposed and scratched?
Good job ATS?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Well....I guess the guy that made your story is dredging up the past since this exact same story has been making rounds since 2012-2013.....

Source

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Nowornevertill

I hate the "insiders" secrets as they really don't know a whole lot in the end just supposition and rhetoric. If I had first hand knowledge of a crime which False Flags are especially if as you believe 9-11 was an insiders job and innocent people are killed or hurt then why keep it to myself ? That is what they are doing by calling themselves "insiders" and then along come the I will believe anything crowd who soaks it up and spreads it like wildfire.

By remaining behind the scenes and basically quite they are complicit in the crime itself and should go to jail if something like this ever comes to fruition. Funny this ends up in the Dreams and Prophecy forum as that is exactly what it is, someones dream. Why they would dream up doom and gloom repeatedly again and again, I have no idea unless they are attempting to manipulate the market for profit.

Oh and I guarantee you that if someone dreams up doom and gloom once and someone spreads it everywhere then you will have another story just like it again and again after the dates pass with nothing again and again, just like your mythical employee who takes a 20 here and there, so just wait for it, when December rolls around and everything is clicking along at the same pace before the end of December there will be another "insiders" story for you to spread again and again and again.
edit on 6/8/2015 by DJMSN because: addition

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: damwel

They are not out of power.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Knowing how prolific our criminally minded politicians are in committing treasonous acts like fast and furious, Benghazi, giving aid to our enemies, selling narcotics and weapons to our enemies to finance secret ops which are against US laws, etc, etc, I am sure those same people will do something big and ugly soon.
Looking at just how bad the things are that they can't keep secret, imagine what they are planning that is still under wraps.
Any president who can lie in America's face and still have idiots who support him deserve to be false flagged.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

Yeah that's what I must mean. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join